• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPESSMEHREN

Neo Member
guys how do i gay? i dont have gaydar at all, i can never tell if people are gay and it sucks because it means i cant meet anyone because i dont know whos gay

wtf do i do? im sick of being fucking alone but i don tknow how to not be alone becaus ei dont know how to know if people i like are gay or not and its too hard to figure out.

i just want a cute nerdy guy who loves video games D&D and scifi to cuddle and kiss and um other stuff.

idk i think part of the problem is all the cute nerdy guys i know are socially awkuard so they give off vibes in their mannerisms and other shit but its not really that.... or is it. i dont know

help

SPESSMEHREN

Neo Member
but it just seems so awkuard though, especially if i'm friends with them and it'd just look weird.

not to mention a good 50% of the people i've had feelings for turned out to be straight anyway, so there's more than a 50% chance it d fail.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You can't just go up to someone and talk to them. That is ridiculous.

o_____o

srECDub.jpg

Sibylus

Banned
SPESSMEHREN, it's easy. Just rip your second heart out of your chest and scream something to the effect of, "THIS BEATS FOR YOU WITH NEARLY THE SAME ADULATION AS IT DOES THE EMPEROR... BRO".

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
guys how do i gay? i dont have gaydar at all, i can never tell if people are gay and it sucks because it means i cant meet anyone because i dont know whos gay

wtf do i do? im sick of being fucking alone but i don tknow how to not be alone becaus ei dont know how to know if people i like are gay or not and its too hard to figure out.

i just want a cute nerdy guy who loves video games D&D and scifi to cuddle and kiss and um other stuff.

idk i think part of the problem is all the cute nerdy guys i know are socially awkuard so they give off vibes in their mannerisms and other shit but its not really that.... or is it. i dont know

help

be on the look out for:

gay face
gay voice
limp wrist
lisp
lana del rey/lady gaga/Rihanna/pop music fans
wears lots of pink
dresses in womens clothing

RM8

I suck the hardest at gaydar. Still, paying attention to a guy's stare is pretty telling. There's no way a straight guy won't stare at a moderately shapely female butt passing by. If this happens, well, he might still be bi I guess :p

Haly

OH

That reminds me, I was at Central Park the other day catching some z's where this shirtless guy was playing with a soccer ball on the lawn. I took a few candid pics to share with you guys.

Also a doggy:
Hm, wonder why the image is so blurry. I guess my hand just isn't steady enough.

MarkusRJR

The Skype chat is still active? Oh wow. I left it years ago due to the constant notifications (and me having no idea to turn them off for that group chat specifically). I'd totally be up for rejoining it if there was a way to do that.

Kangi

I suck the hardest at gaydar. Still, paying attention to a guy's stare is pretty telling. There's no way a straight guy won't stare at a moderately shapely female butt passing by. If this happens, well, he might still be bi I guess :p

Well, even I do this from time to time. Sometimes a nice butt's a nice butt.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
OH

That reminds me, I was at Central Park the other day catching some z's where this shirtless guy was playing with a soccer ball on the lawn. I took a few candid pics to share with you guys.

hairy belly is my weakness

Also a doggy:

Hm, wonder why the image is so blurry. I guess my hand just isn't steady enough.

dog is my other weakness

Bladenic

I still look at nice women asses and I could care less. Tits distract me too.

Vazduh

I still look at nice women asses and I could care less. Tits distract me too.

Thank lawd I'm not the only one, huge boobs always distract me, regardless of the sex.

Anyone ever play ffx its really quite amazing.

I stopped at the boss fight in the Zanarkand temple a few months ago. It's a good game (I especially love the Sphere Grid leveling system), but I feel it's a bit overrated, maybe I expected too much? Granted, I'm not the biggest JRPG fan so when I play such games, I can't help but compare them to Chrono Trigger, which to me is one of the best games I've ever played. Of course, none can measure up to that one.

This is me in my concert last night

My very first selfie ever made.

It's been a while hasn't it?! You've tempted me now x_x

Hold your orgasms everyone.

WERK, guys! *.*

LiYbj2d.gif

Not to make anyone feel like they're in a zoo, I find it interesting when monosexuals talk about mixed-sex ogling etc. :)

I used to wonder about the reasons behind people tending to find unisex properties to be appealing in one gender only (eg, looking into someone's eyes, or a smile, or a sense of humour). Or finding someone attractive from behind when mistaken about their gender. It became easy to understand when I started thinking of the perceived gender of a person as context. Does this ring true?

Just bought my plane ticket to Mexico... it's happening guys!!!!
I'm actually really sad, mostly because I'm leaving the greatest boy I've met in quite a while. I hate it but there's really no other option.

It's my last day at work too. So I'm going to be a mess for the next few days, I'm also going to visit my mom tomorrow (out of town) and then I'll be leaving on wednesday for at least three months.

I need a hundred hugs right now...

Village

I have no idea what that is

Is it one of those rap guys

or a producer rap guys who make songs with the no words

I like those

Village

No it's Lana Del Rey
she's the best in pop music tbh she's great everyone should listen to her at least once
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWox-i6aAk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKxuiw3iMBE

that wasn't very good.
Visually, or audibly.

But I guess i broadened my horizon, to some degree i suppose.

But a sharing calls for more sharing

so here are a few songs i just listened to
Little People-Marzipan Children
Little People-make me better
Little People-Aldgate Patterns

One more
that late night creep music
Caravan Palace - Sydney

I'm sorry, but for the most part, I only like songs from the 1980s and the 1940s. I can listen to most instrumental music from any era, mind.

mantidor

help

The only way to tune your gaydar is to hang around gay people. And it takes time.

The stare is important, and also mannerisms, and I don't mean limp wrists :p I mean how people respond to women or men approaching them.

But really gaydar is a code word for how social are you, so if you are not willing to mingle more among other gay people you are out of luck.

Dany

Banned

help

How old are you? use OKcupid or tinder. Just talk to people. Don't be afraid of rejection.

Rayis

That is one of the things that I dislike the most about being gay, the fact you can't know who is gay unless they make it really obvious, you can't go on and randomly hit on guys because there's always the risk of being physically assaulted, and even then, most guys aren't even into other guys so at best it'd be a futile attempt, you have to go out of our way to find other gay people and for those of us who aren't the most socially savvy is quite a chore to do, I just wish I was girl sometimes so I wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit.

Haly

Haly, this is what happens when you only use one hand to steady the camera and reserve the other...for...

(but really creepshots are not cool shame on you young man)

I know, but I can't help it.

This thread has been a baaaad influence on me.

Ty4on

Looks really odd. Certainly not shutter speed blur because it was way too fast and lacks trails.

I was about to sarcastically ask if you took a picture and then a screenshot of it (and continued) because it looks processed to hell and back with the blockyness and moire on the fence. I could create a similar effect if I made an image smaller and then enlarged it again. Original, resized.

mantidor

I'm frankly tired to how extreme political correctness of modern US is, this Tomodachi Life outrage is like the shemale controversy in RuPaul's Drag Race. All extremes are bad.

Haly

Looks really odd. Certainly not shutter speed blur because it was way too fast and lacks trails.

I was about to sarcastically ask if you took a picture and then a screenshot of it (and continued) because it looks processed to hell and back with the blockyness and moire on the fence. I could create a similar effect if I made an image smaller and then enlarged it again. Original, resized.
Yeah I know! That's what it looks like to me too. Maybe I didn't give my Nexus enough time to focus because it was a long distance shot and the guy was moving back and forth really fast.

lenovox1

I'm frankly tired to how extreme political correctness of modern US is, this Tomodachi Life outrage is like the shemale controversy in RuPaul's Drag Race. All extremes are bad.

Well, at the very least, it didn't start out as outrage. It just kind of... snowballed that way as these highly personal issues tend to do.

Marcel

Not to underplay how some people think about Tomodachi Life, but some people are taking it very far. Perhaps too far.

The only too far behavior I saw were people saying that inclusion of gay marriage would make children contract a gay agenda or people saying 'LBGT gangs' wage war on marginalized heterosexuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom