• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

I mean I dont have anything about being flamboyant. My issue comes more from the people dressing in jockstraps in the middle of the day and some of the behavior that simply seems toxic.
Same. I don't have anything against anything people might be into, I'm just not comfortable with some of these tropes becoming the face of a very diverse group of people.

We have much bigger issues than giving into stereotypes. We shouldn't be any less than we should be if we want yet the choice to act according to how we want should be on our own will as long as it doesn't oppress and harm anyone else. Same goes for much marginalized groups in society. (I've been typing on mobile so my words may seem iffy)
I don't feel oppressed, but I do feel alienated when I see local coverage of one of these events.

Ahasverus

Is this Bogotá? because seriously that kind of thing is not wasted at all. I still have to clarify with my friends.
Manizales! Bogota people are a little more.. cold.. kinda like New Yorkers in the US, but still, more often than not Colombian college people are cool (unless they have strong radical religious beliefs but it's not common) I've experienced more ignorance than pure hate. In my experience, people might be a little wary once they know about you but taht disappears when they see that, surprise, you're a common human being and aren't thinking of penises 24/7 :p

mantidor

Manizales! Bogota people are a little more.. cold.. kinda like New Yorkers in the US, but still, more often than not Colombian college people are cool (unless they have strong radical religious beliefs but it's not common) I've experienced more ignorance than pure hate. In my experience, people might be a little wary once they know about you but taht disappears when they see that, surprise, you're a common human being and aren't thinking of penises 24/7 :p

We are cold but we are awesome!

Views are certainly changing, back when I was at college this was hardly talked about.

Ahasverus

We are cold but we are awesome!
At least you are :p

You guys know I love to photo-whore myself here, but I'm so happy with the results of my fitness regime :3 I look younger and feel more lively! Still, damn food why are you so good but make me so bad, avoiding it is psychologically taxing.

This is me in my concert last night

1234566_10203377799943466_8225167468173651821_n.jpg

Only 14 more lbs and 5 weeks of semester, then it's... hunting season
if you know what I mean

Caladrius

No-one here gets paid anything, Guv. We're all doing volunteer work.

My mob ain't no NPO

This is me in my concert last night

Only 14 more lbs and 5 weeks of semester, then it's... hunting season
if you know what I mean

OH MY GOD YOU'RE GOING TO KILL GARY BUSEY

I haven't owned my own PS3 in a long while. Whenever I do anything on PS3 it's on Dany M's account, since it's his console.

Oh.

I just got a PS3 last November.
Getting an assload of games on the cheap at the end of the gen is pretty sweet.

Don't. It will consume your life. Run away from it. RUN.

I wish the character creator was separate so I could mess around with it.

Sai-kun

Banned
Made an afternoon out of going to the beach :) it's absolutely perfect out today. 90°, a couple clouds, a nice breeze by the lake. I should brought food with me!

RM8

Today it's been really cold, rainy and windy over here. I like it like that! Except I've been a bit sick lately so I can't appreciate it at the moment :(

On the upside, my copies of Kirby Triple Deluxe, Mario Golf World Tour (and Batman AOB, lol) just arrived!

Kangi

Today it's been really cold, rainy and windy over here. I like it like that! Except I've been a bit sick lately so I can't appreciate it at the moment :(

On the upside, my copies of Kirby Triple Deluxe, Mario Golf World Tour (and Batman AOB, lol) just arrived!

As someone who just finished it last night, you're going to love it. Best Kirby since KSSU.

And I too enjoy cold and rainy weather. Part of the reason I want to move to Seattle someday.

JLpcw4i

My very first selfie ever made. I'm in a M.Bison mood today, even as it concludes. I call it the Psycho Power Selfie.
Did I do it right?

EDIT: Evidently not. Blast.

EDIT EDIT: OH! It actually DOES work.

EDIT THREE: Damnit.

All these localization announcements of these niche Japanese games with all female casts, and their clothes flying off every which way makes me jealous.

When are some developers gonna step up to the plate and make some male equivalent type games? There's a few really cool indie games (links NSFW FYI) on the horizon, but no major publisher is even making the slightest effort to appeal to us.

I want corny, oversexualized content tailored towards me too. ;_;

Delio

All these localization announcements of these niche Japanese games with all female casts, and their clothes flying off every which way makes me jealous.

When are some developers gonna step up to the plate and make some male equivalent type games? There's a few really cool indie games (links NSFW FYI) on the horizon, but no major publisher is even making the slightest effort to appeal to us.

Seeing as gaming is still viewed as a male hobby it doesnt shock me that they get a lot of games where their are clothes flying off every which way. Doesnt actually help the image of gaming lol.

I have no bussiness here with Bluebadger around *cries but fills his eyes with joy*

Well, that's it, isn't it? We have all been made utterly redundant. I won't even try to compete. ;-;
Waaaaaattttt?! O___O that's so not true! I've actually got quite a few image insecurities :(. And I will also say that GayGAF is a really good looking group! <3 you guys included IMO :3
I imagine BlueBadger becoming Andross and saying: "You are no match for me"
This is legit throwback Thursday to my first ever N64 game. Thank you so much :')
*stares at pics for an hour*
I... O___O!!!

red13th

I know right. I'd settle for good doujin games like the ones released back in the 2000's (Hunks Workshop, Ore to Mahou no Koibito, every Gai Mizuki game) but things aren't looking up these days, sadly.

I know right. I'd settle for good doujin games like the ones released back in the 2000's (Hunks Workshop, Ore to Mahou no Koibito, every Gai Mizuki game) but things aren't looking up these days, sadly.
Did you check out the two games I linked?

They both look pretty awesome. (And they are both in English.)

I'm obsessed with taking selfies I think it might be a problem ;_;
when i find angles that make me look decent I have to exploit it as much as possible o____o!

My selfie on the page before has been my first. But even then, I must confess... I utterly doted over every single detail about it, trying to find an angle that made me look... Presentable. :C

Gahh you're making me blush!! ;_; Nobody here is a wretch! LOL! <3

I underexaggerated, for we are but maggots, living in blight, in awe and fear of the adherents of sunl-- Alright, I'll stop with the self-depreciating, eheh.

red13th

Did you check out the two games I linked?

They both look pretty awesome. (And they are both in English.)

I didn't know about the 1st one, art looks nice, if a bit too feminine for my taste, will follow the updates. The 2nd one I already knew about and DongSaeng's art is generally good but it looks uninspired and generic for the game, kinda like he was trying to hard to mimic Masanori in Hunks Work Shop.

My selfie on the page before has been my first. But even then, I must confess... I utterly doted over every single detail about it, trying to find an angle that made me look... Presentable. :C

I underexaggerated, for we are but maggots, living in blight, in awe and fear of the adherents of sunl-- Alright, I'll stop with the self-depreciating, eheh.

I feel like the crow prince jealous of the beautiful swan king
Time to stop now
You guys are both very handsome!! ;___;
njvwkBe.gif

lol I wasn't supposed to send that Andross post, my web browser failed me

;)

LOL!! Just take credit for it now ;P!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom