• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was 2006 the Zidane headbutt year? LOLLL!

It feels like it was 3 years ago, or something. Not... EIGHT...
I feel so old!

I remember it going something like this
headbutt.gif

It feels like it was 3 years ago, or something. Not... EIGHT...
I feel so old!

I remember it going something like this
headbutt.gif

HAHAHAHA I remember it so clearly now!! I was quite young at the time.. But I remember going for gelato after we won. And smiling when Zidane got the red card :3

HAHAHAHA I remember it so clearly now!! I was quite young at the time.. But I remember going for gelato after we won. And smiling when Zidane got the red card :3

I was just a sore loser about it all, really. I wanted headbutts to incapacitate everyone, because we didn't even qualify. So I was really very apathetic about the whole thing.

I think Italy is getting a bit too old, personally o__o they need more young players to keep up with Spain X_X but Imma cheer my little heart out anyway :3

I always liked Italy, I suppose. It does seem to be getting a bit old though, yes. But probably not as old as Ireland, eheh.

I don't even like football and I am having a conversation about it that doesn't end in 'Push Off'. I must be tired again.

I always liked Italy, I suppose. It does seem to be getting a bit old though, yes. But probably not as old as Ireland, eheh.

I don't even like football and I am having a conversation about it that doesn't end in 'Push Off'. I must be tired again.

LOL I'm sorry for bringing it up again! ;_;!

LOL I'm sorry for bringing it up again! ;_;!

No need for apologies! Although... That said, around these parts, football annoys me because it is popular and it's popularity is entirely unjustified.

Never before has any country like the UK ever been so proud about achieving so little.

Alrus

I just want belgium to get to the quarter final this year or something. I'd be happy with that considering we're usually a joke, this is probably the best team we'll ever have.

Caladrius

It's mandatory in Persona 3?

Technically.

In the original Persona 3 and FES it's required that you enter a romantic relationship with a girl to finish their social link. (though not all girl links are romantic)

This becomes an utter bitch because if you see another female social link there's a chance that SL points are deducted from the girl you're in a relationship with (there's this timer system that requires you to see a person in a certain amount of time before the social link will regress, and seeing other girls reduces the timer dramatically), this made it a pain in the ass to max all the links without a guide, especially in the original version. Persona 3 Portable's male route (which is an updated port of the original P3) removed that penalty so you can potentially have relationships with multiple girls at the same time. (I don't quite remember if it was mandatory in P3P)

Social links don't necessarily have to be completed, but missing out on them robs you of several very powerful late-game personas and fusions.

Rayis

I suck as a gamer because everything I know about Persona is because I treated it as an anime watching a play-through of it, I don't have a PS2 or Vita so that was a way for me to get into it, I loved the story, you really feel for each character by the end of the game.

Caladrius

Oh shit I got my first actual message on OKcupid.

Can't answer it now unfortunately because of self-inflicted stupidity, but I is slightly excite.

I suck as a gamer because everything I know about Persona is because I treated it as an anime watching a play-through of it, I don't have a PS2 or Vita so that was a way for me to get into it, I loved the story, you really feel for each character by the end of the game.

Do you have a PS3?

Of course then it's an issue of getting either Persona 3/4 or SMT: Nocturne

RM8

Man, life is so unfair sometimes. I can't play as Toadette in Mario Golf's online mode against people who don't have the DLC characters. Profound sadness.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Man, life is so unfair sometimes. I can't play as Toadette in Mario Golf's online mode against people who don't have the DLC characters. Profound sadness.

Nintendo should update the game and lock the dlc like fighters do.

RM8

Apparently I can :p

The game made a point of telling you that you can use DLC characters against people who don't have it, remember? :p I think it has to be a community without quick search access though.

There's an update before playing online IIRC, it's probably some kind of compatibility pack.

Bladenic

Just prepare yourself well. I tried it once, and even though it wasn't big
(I hope my ex never reads this, lol)
, it hurt like hell. Guess I'm more of a top? I would like to try it again someday, maybe I haven't met the right guy yet.

I plan on being drunk tbh

Vazduh

I plan on being drunk tbh

Hahahah :D Good luck. Hope you enjoy it!
tumblr_m7wxnqWSsg1r17mw1.gif

Oh, and I don't know whether this piece of advice is helpful, but I'm going to share it anyway (and put it in spoilers so that it doesn't offend anyone).
My ex told me that it was always easier for him if he... erm... sat on it, I don't know if it was because he was in control or something else, but it hurt much less. And after that it was easy to switch to another position because he was able to enjoy it.

Maybe someone else will chime in with tips? I'm curious whether the initial position has something to do with the feeling of pain or not.

Alrus

Make sure to have plenty of lube, don't hesitate to use more (even during the act) if you feel like it'll help (it probably will). Start very slowly, if he goes in too fast you'll trigger some sphincterial reflex and it will hurt like mad.

Outside of that, don't get too discouraged if it doesn't work out perfectly the first time.

Bladenic

Hahahah :D Good luck. Hope you enjoy it!
tumblr_m7wxnqWSsg1r17mw1.gif

Oh, and I don't know whether this piece of advice is helpful, but I'm going to share it anyway (and put it in spoilers so that it doesn't offend anyone).
My ex told me that it was always easier for him if he... erm... sat on it, I don't know if it was because he was in control or something else, but it hurt much less. And after that it was easy to switch to another position because he was able to enjoy it.

Maybe someone else will chime in with tips? I'm curious whether the initial position has something to do with the feeling of pain or not.

See I've read that online and also my ex said that. But then everyone else I've talked to said I'd be crazy to do that first time. Idk

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

It's going to vary from person to person. Boyfriend and I always have to start in a spooning position and go very slowly, otherwise he says it hurts too much; we're able to change positions after a minute with no issues.

Don't you kids these days have toys to practice with beforehand, or is buying a dildo too weird and old school? ;)

Caladrius

This all sounds like a lot of trouble for 5 minutes.

Not that I'd be able to do it either way. (TMI)
Because I have chronic hemorrhoids

I lurked this thread a long ass time before posting.

You all really are really cool peoples.

Thats it.

We are.

Of course once the bears vs twinks argument gets around things get bloody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom