• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do starting strength (check out fitgaf for more in depth info) Starting strength is basically doing heavy weights for 5 reps. I've been doing in for a couple months now, and I'm proud of the gains I have made. The best thing about starting strength is you do squats three times a week which really helps builds that ass.

Holy moly. Not my personal type of body, but damnit. That is... Good.

Rayis

I find anal to be too risky to do it so casually, I don't know how other people do it but I don't think I could, I'm paranoid, I'm all about bjs and handjobs though!

I find anal to be too risky to do it so casually, I don't know how other people do it but I don't think I could, I'm paranoid, I'm all about bjs and handjobs though!

Anal should only be done if your in a committed relationship imo and bjs and handjobs are amazing.

Vazduh

Gosh, so many whom would be "Bottom", here~

iEc79dFhrREtb.gif

Well, not yet :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anybody here ever been to a nude beach or sauna? An ex-coworker of mine
he's gay and engaged
has convinced me to take a mental health day at a spa he frequents
yes, a spa
and one of the floors has single-sex rooms with crazy nice saunas, but clothing beyond small towels is not allowed.

Our relationship is entirely platonic but there is a 98% chance we will see each other's junk. I want to be less of a prude when it comes to nudity and would like to step out of my comfort zone, even if just for a few hours.

PS: This is just one of the floors, mind you. I can totally chicken out and just stay on the others floors, but I'd like to be slightly progressive and give this a shot.
Help!

Christopher

You got one too who cares just go into it without sexusl thoughts. Perhaps this is even good for you to get over your hang ups on nudity?

Do not get me wrong, gentlemen~ I am hardly complaining! Far from it, in fact~!
Hehe oh yeah?! ;P
Do starting strength (check out fitgaf for more in depth info) Starting strength is basically doing heavy weights for 5 reps. I've been doing in for a couple months now, and I'm proud of the gains I have made. The best thing about starting strength is you do squats three times a week which really helps builds that ass.

Oh my. If I didn't believe you then, I certainly do now!
! O___O LOLL that is very nice!! Your pecs are like.. Armor plated o________o

I love squats and deadlifts soooo much!! <3.

Mr_Zombie

he's gay and engaged
yes, a spa
and one of the floors has single-sex rooms with crazy nice saunas, but clothing beyond small towels is not allowed. 1

Our relationship is entirely platonic but there is a 98% chance we will see each other's junk. I want to be less of a prude when it comes to nudity and would like to step out of my comfort zone, even if just for a few hours.

Believe me, once you're in a sauna, surrounded by many naked guys (young, old, skinny, fit, fat etc) after a while you just simply stop noticing the nudity. It will become natural. One time I was at a sauna I even met a priest who was teaching me in high school. At first I thought it would be awkward but it wasn't for neither of us - we just talked for several minutes and that's all.

Dat bubble butt.
Squats and deadlifts are great. <3

So I'm trying to deliberately grow out some facial hair for the first time! I was going for like a thicker chin strap thing:

Should I keep it or get rid of it? And if so, any advice on maintaining it? :O

It's not perfect, but i'd blame that on the fact that it needs to grow more. You suit them very well~ c;

Regarding maintenance, well, I would not know. I look far too young for beards~

... This was another excuse to satiate your addiction to selfies, was it not~?
Don't stop.

You got one too who cares just go into it without sexusl thoughts. Perhaps this is even good for you to get over your hang ups on nudity?

Believe me, once you're in a sauna, surrounded by many naked guys (young, old, skinny, fit, fat etc) after a while you just simply stop noticing the nudity. It will become natural. One time I was at a sauna I even met a priest who was teaching me in high school. At first I thought it would be awkward but it wasn't for neither of us - we just talked for several minutes and that's all.
Thanks for talking me off a cliff! The more I think about it, the more comfortable I am with the idea. Though we'll see what happens when I actually have to pull the trigger. Plus, I'm in desperate need of some relaxation.

Vazduh

So I'm trying to deliberately grow out some facial hair for the first time! I was going for like a thicker chin strap thing:

rihannalol.gif

Keep it
pSlGFJ5.gif

But I'm beard-biased, so you don't have to listen to me :D

BlueBadger: You look good with a beard but even better without. ^_^

I wish I could grow even the slightest bit of a beard without it looking weird, lol.

People usually say I look my best in a bit of stubble but most guys like it better all shaved off, what do you think? Maybe a bit longer than in the pic?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Might be the lighting/angle but you look better in pic two.

I think the problem is your stubble isn't dense enough or pigmentation too light so it comes off of whispy.

Might be the lighting/angle but you look better in pic two.

I think the problem is your stubble isn't dense enough or pigmentation too light so it comes off of whispy.
Hm, yeah, I think so too, plus I tan a lot, and use melanotan shots, so my skin is sometimes darker than my stubble. :/

*A wild BlueBadger pic appears*

*daripad faints*
*faint is super effective! Wild BlueBadger is blushing!*

rihannalol.gif

Keep it
pSlGFJ5.gif

But I'm beard-biased, so you don't have to listen to me :D
You're sweet mister :3! LOL <3
I say shave the sides, keep the chin.

I wish I could grow even the slightest bit of a beard without it looking weird, lol.

People usually say I look my best in a bit of stubble but most guys like it better all shaved off, what do you think? Maybe a bit longer than in the pic?
Wahhhh so many varying opinions I don't know what to do LOL!!

So um, first time bottoming (if both parties are STD free), no condom or condom? I've been told condoms hurt more.

Use a condom. Use lube. But definitely use a condom.

Replicant

Really hot! Definitely keep it. Just make sure it's neatly trimmed.

Alrus

So then it's not true?

I don't really see why they would hurt more. Water based Lube+condom is the way to go.

I would advice against bareback in any situation unless you've been dating someone exclusively for a while, and are sure you both are clean. Otherwise it's really not worth risking it.

Really hot! Definitely keep it. Just make sure it's neatly trimmed.
Aww thanks handsome o__o now I'm a bit flustered LOL..

How often should I be trimming it? O_O and how short? I'm beard-challenged..!
So then it's not true?

I've never done it without a condom so I can't compare. The first time will always be a little sore, in my opinion. Cause you're usually not used to relaxing your body enough. Just remember what I said earlier:
push against the dick
and use as much lube as you need to. And don't forget to breathe. Some people tend to hold their breath subconsciously I think LOL

I don't really see why they would hurt more. Water based Lube+condom is the way to go.

I would advice against bareback in any situation unless you've been dating someone exclusively for a while, and are sure you both are clean. Otherwise it's really not worth risking it.

This entire post x1000

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Guys (warning super sexy topic coming up) have any of you kept up with the Meningitis strain going around? Apparently some guys have died, it can pass through kissing, and gay men are at a higher risk of contracting it.

I've been outta the dating game for years, and am eager to jump back in but...this shit sounds terrifying. I'm considering getting vaccinated. Anyone else already done so?

Keep, it looks good! I personally like both the smooth and stubble/beard look. Not really fond of chin-straps but your's doesn't look super severe or exaggerated with harsh lines.

Might as well have fun, try it on for a while and shave it off or change it up when you get bored of it.

I think facial hair on me looks dirty eh

I...don't believe you.

This is not gonna helpful, (but as I was telling Bluebadger) you look good in both. Stick to whichever one you personally prefer I guess.

Replicant

Aww thanks handsome o__o now I'm a bit flustered LOL..

How often should I be trimming it? O_O and how short? I'm beard-challenged..!

This, I'm afraid, you have to experiment yourself. I usually do it either once a week or twice a week depending on how fast the beard grows. What makes it worse for me is that I don't have a good tool for it. So investing in a good shaver is probably a good idea and something I should do myself. Also, some guys can have thick beard and due to lucky genes/hair follicle they won't look like a goat even without trimming it often. But others are not so lucky. So let it grow a bit and be aware when it starts looking like it's dangling a bit too much.

Guys (warning super sexy topic coming up) have any of you kept up with the Meningitis strain going around? Apparently some guys have died, it can pass through kissing, and gay men are at a higher risk of contracting it.

Welp! Back to abstinence and fapping, I guess. :/

So um, first time bottoming (if both parties are STD free), no condom or condom? I've been told condoms hurt more.

Condom! Condom! It's not worth the risk of catching STD.

I've been outta the dating game for years, and am eager to jump back in but...this shit sounds terrifying. I'm considering getting vaccinated. Anyone else already done so?

Keep, it looks good! I personally like both the smooth and stubble/beard look. Not really fond of chin-straps but your's doesn't look super severe or exaggerated with harsh lines.

Might as well have fun, try it on for a while and shave it off or change it up when you get bored of it.

I...don't believe you.

This is not gonna helpful, (but as I was telling Bluebadger) you look good in both. Stick to whichever one you personally prefer I guess.
Do you know which strain of Meningitis it is? I know I'm vaccinated for C for sure.

Aww thanks mister :3 I might play around with it a bit. If it becomes too hard to maintenance, I'll probably be lazy and just shave it off LOL!

This, I'm afraid, you have to experiment yourself. I usually do it either once a week or twice a week depending on how fast the beard grows. What makes it worse for me is that I don't have a good tool for it. So investing in a good shaver is probably a good idea and something I should do myself. Also, some guys can have thick beard and due to lucky genes/hair follicle they won't look like a goat even without trimming it often. But others are not so lucky. So let it grow a bit and be aware when it starts looking like it's dangling a bit too much.

Hmm okay!! I assume to keep it maintained I should be using like an electric trimmer? I have one, but I'm not so good at using it o__o

scarlet

he's gay and engaged
yes, a spa
and one of the floors has single-sex rooms with crazy nice saunas, but clothing beyond small towels is not allowed.

PS: This is just one of the floors, mind you. I can totally chicken out and just stay on the others floors, but I'd like to be slightly progressive and give this a shot.
Help!

Went to onsen in Japan. I was so insecure with my body for my whole life, but after that i feel secure.

Seriously the first few minutes would be awkward, but after that you won't give a fuck.

You're hot with or without it bb

Replicant

Hmm okay!! I assume to keep it maintained I should be using like an electric trimmer? I have one, but I'm not so good at using it o__o

Yes. Well, uhm, I'm not good at it either. You will probably make mistake the first few times and shave a bit more than you intended. And maybe from time to time? Ha ha! I don't know. That's my experience anyway. If you do make mistake then just make sure at least it's evenly trimmed.

We'll I mean if it was 100 percent certain neither party had an STD there's no reason.

I suppose if I know the person's sexual history really well, I'd put my guard down. But if you're not sure, it's always a good idea to be careful.

On that note, I need to get vaccinated.

Do you know which strain of Meningitis it is? I know I'm vaccinated for C for sure.

Aww thanks mister :3 I might play around with it a bit. If it becomes too hard to maintenance, I'll probably be lazy and just shave it off LOL!

This article doesn't specify the particular strain, but it says the current meningitis vaccine covers it. (I'll try and dig around some more...)

I personally don't recall if I'm vaccinated. I have to call and ask if there are any adverse effects to potentially, inadvertently getting a second vaccination.

Oh and it says it can also pass through coughing and sneezing which is just pure wtf.

As for electric trimmers, I've heard they're kinda rough on the skin. I'd try and get into shaving with a double-edged old school razor. They're supposed to be more precise (and way cheaper) albeit, I'm finding it has a learning curve.

Went to onsen in Japan. I was so insecure with my body for my whole life, but after that i feel secure.

Seriously the first few minutes would be awkward, but after that you won't give a fuck
I suppose once I get through those first few minutes I won't really care. I've warmed up to the idea throughout today honestly. I feel I've made some personal progress.

1x8_Caroline_162_Candles...gif

Alrus

Which strain? Most pathogens causing Meningitis are really contagious anyway (and contagion can happen through air, sharing a spoon etc etc), I don't really see why gay men in general would be at higher risk.

If you're worried, by all means get vaccinated of course.

Edit: Okay so reading that article, I'd say that unless you live in LA and frequent gay bars/etc, you shouldn't really get worried too much.

scarlet

I suppose once I get through those first few minutes I won't really care. I've warmed up to the idea throughout today honestly. I feel I've made some personal progress.

1x8_Caroline_162_Candles...gif

If you see some hot naked guy, control your mind. You don't wanna get your deek hard
Unless it gay sauna/spa.

Bladenic

Thanks guys. I definitely am pro condoms no matter what, but the guy I'm talking to said (to him personally I guess) condoms hurt more, saying how he wants me to bang him without a condom. So it got me thinking about me bottoming for him, and if condoms hurt even a little more then I want that first time to be as less painful as possible hahaha. But we already said we're going to get tested together before we do it condom-less.

Thanks guys. I definitely am pro condoms no matter what, but the guy I'm talking to said (to him personally I guess) condoms hurt more, saying how he wants me to bang him without a condom. So it got me thinking about me bottoming for him, and if condoms hurt even a little more then I want that first time to be as less painful as possible hahaha. But we already said we're going to get tested together before we do it condom-less.

Honestly his insistence that you do it without a condom, followed by the lie about it hurting more with one sets off some red flags in my mind. Though maybe I have read too many of those scary as fuck pozzing horror stories.

royalan

Yeah--condoms "hurting more" makes literally not a shred of fucking sense.

Be careful, sis.

You're hot with or without it bb
You always know what to say bb <3 I'm blushing.
Yes. Well, uhm, I'm not good at it either. You will probably make mistake the first few times and shave a bit more than you intended. And maybe from time to time? Ha ha! I don't know. That's my experience anyway. If you do make mistake then just make sure at least it's evenly trimmed.

I suppose if I know the person's sexual history really well, I'd put my guard down. But if you're not sure, it's always a good idea to be careful.

On that note, I need to get vaccinated.
Wahhh I'm getting mentally prepared for when I look like a lumberjack that worked just a little bit too hard LOLLL!! I'll try my best, handsome! :D
This article doesn't specify the particular strain, but it says the current meningitis vaccine covers it. (I'll try and dig around some more...)

I personally don't recall if I'm vaccinated. I have to call and ask if there are any adverse effects to potentially, inadvertently getting a second vaccination.

Oh and it says it can also pass through coughing and sneezing which is just pure wtf.

As for electric trimmers, I've heard they're kinda rough on the skin. I'd try and get into shaving with a double-edged old school razor. They're supposed to be more precise (and way cheaper) albeit, I'm finding it has a learning curve.
I actually just walked out of the testing clinic LOL! I go every three months.

I've had the same result with electric shavers!! I got red blotches all over my skin. Then I tried clippers once, but they barely took any hair off at all o_o

Oh boy, that was quite a description o_o.

But well, that doesn't seem spontaneous either, it seems she is quite experienced in it. I think we are talking about more casual encounters.

Curiously, she was a virgin when we started seeing each other, but become she's such a natural that I can honestly say I've never had a better partner in bed. Even when I've got all the options in the world, she's my favorite, tee-hee :3 Yeah, it wouldn't be good for like, random hookups or whatever, but with a long-term partner that you've got amazing chemistry with, there's definitely a way.

EveryoneShockedDiCaprioGrinning.gif

oh gawd spoiler tag dat stuff plz

Done! Silly oversight on my part.

Grakl

but condoms don't hurt more, what? makes no sense, unless he's allergic to the plastic or whatever

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

He's so odd/old tho

Honestly his insistence that you do it without a condom, followed by the lie about it hurting more with one sets off some red flags in my mind. Though maybe I have read too many of those scary as fuck pozzing horror stories.

This. Condoms do not "hurt" at all - not for the giver and not for the taker. He sounds sort of sketchy tbh. Be careful, be smart, and don't do anything you really don't want to do. praying 4 u sis

This. Condoms do not "hurt" at all - not for the giver and not for the taker. He sounds sort of sketchy tbh. Be careful, be smart, and don't do anything you really don't want to do. praying 4 u sis

Yeah, this. I only bareback with my wife, we use protection/safest practices with any other partner, without exception, and get tested regularly. I like sex and wanna have it as long as my body's willing, not trying to risk that privilege.

mantidor

I think this "condoms hurt" thing is from someone who doesn't use lube. Without lubricant condoms indeed hurt more since latex without lubricant has more friction than bare skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom