• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
754584.gif

Gaygaf pls

*Googles Rick and Morty*

How come I didn't know this existed? Oh, I remember, because we don't have Adult Swing in Mexico anymore. Apparently you can watch it online, though :D I'll give it a try when I'm home. I hope it's not blocked outside of the US or anything.
It's one of the best shows on TV. Especially now with the cancellation of Community, it's the only way to absorb as much Dan Harmon as possible on a weekly basis. The first season was a critical hit and had fantastic viewership.

RM8

I sing at karaoke with friends, or just regular parties when everyone is drunk :p You can have fun even if you're terrible!

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
*Googles Rick and Morty*
I like it, but the only complaint I have is that the voices can get annoying.

After I watched Rick and Morty, I started watching Bob's Burgers, which is amazing. It's unique and classic at the same time.

tbh, it's the main reason I doubt I'll ever bother to check it out. Also, not a Dan Harmon fan.
There are people who don't like cartoons here. </3

I've been watching a ton of Key and Peele lately and lost my shit at these two:

Gay Marriage Legalized
Office Homophobe
Those are obnoxious, which is my general feelings toward that show. However, the last line of the second one is good.

This thread is stupid when it's just about posting selfies and people responding "thirsty LMAO"
But would you be saying this if you didn't have your mapple leaf? :p

(Let the singles have their fun. Plus, there's nothing that stops the pics as efficiently as finding love on gaygafcupid.net, apparently. :D)

Caladrius

Telly Vision is mad boring to me for the most part. For some odd reason I can watch feature length films but as soon as you put videos in episodic format It can't hold my attention at all.

I sound like Squidward so I would never be able to sing classically. I think I'd have the right kind of voice for Black Metal screams though.

RM8

Telly Vision is mad boring to me for the most part. For some odd reason I can watch feature length films but as soon as you put videos in episodic format It can't hold my attention at all..
I'm absolutely not a TV person, I mostly enjoy stuff in short bursts. Because of this I don't enjoy long-running TV series that have tons of episodes across lots of seasons. I can watch films, though :p But because of my mentioned habits, I find it overwhelming to jump into a movie franchise with several entries already (like Harry Potter or The Lord of The Rings).

Lately I've in a South Park mood, it's cool because I can watch ancient or recent episodes, in any order, and it doesn't matter - I like shows like this. Also, it's one of the few cases where I prefer the Spanish dub :0 I guess swearing is one of those things that you "get" better in your native language, lol.

Tell that to Britney Spears.
I love that before her Vegas residency someone asked her about singing live and she said something like "I always sing live, it doesn't always sound great, but I try." or something. I'm a huge Brit fan, but come on, lol.

RatskyWatsky: My boss seriously asked me last summer if I tried to look like my black coworker. "This is how a normal Swede looks like." he said, pointing on his arm, lol.
Of course being pale is okay, I just find myself more attractive with darker skin. ^_^

I love that before her Vegas residency someone asked her about singing live and she said something like "I always sing live, it doesn't always sound great, but I try." or something. I'm a huge Brit fan, but come on, lol.

RatskyWatsky: My boss seriously asked me last summer if I tried to look like my black coworker. "This is how a normal Swede looks like." he said, pointing on his arm, lol.
Of course being pale is okay, I just find myself more attractive with darker skin. ^_^

Your boss sounds incredibly racist.

Caladrius

I'm absolutely not a TV person, I mostly enjoy stuff in short bursts. Because of this I don't enjoy long-running TV series that have tons of episodes across lots of seasons. I can watch films, though :p But because of my mentioned habits, I find it overwhelming to jump into a movie franchise with several entries already (like Harry Potter or The Lord of The Rings).

Lately I've in a South Park mood, it's cool because I can watch ancient or recent episodes, in any order, and it doesn't matter - I like shows like this. Also, it's one of the few cases where I prefer the Spanish dub :0 I guess swearing is one of those things that you "get" better in your native language, lol.

I can watch stuff with self-contained episodes fairly easily, and I can tolerate 13-episode stories, but I could never do long-runners.

South Park does have occasional 2-5 episode story arcs like that console war one they had a few months ago. I still watch the show occasionally but I find that I get burnt out on it quickly for reasons I've never quite figured out.

Christopher

Eh who knows even getting this wedding big TV exposure to a large audience is progress and progressive I hope more things like this happen for equality in the future.

Man protein shakes suck ass BTW but its like such a reward to eat regular food on days off lol.

Also I'm assigned to the pride detail in NYC when the parade is coming if you guys see me you can say hi.

Alrus

Finally saved enough money to buy a smartphone. Went for the HTC One M8, I felt like a little kid who's just bought a new toy on the way home heh.

Will be much easier to participate in selfies war now.
When I finally get a haircut...

Also, any good music apps? I'll probably use the phone as music player while studying if it's not too insanely draining on the battery (my guess is it will be...)

Finally saved enough money to buy a smartphone. Went for the HTC One M8, I felt like a little kid who's just bought a new toy on the way home heh.

Will be much easier to participate in selfies war now.
When I finally get a haircut...

Also, any good music apps? I'll probably use the phone as music player while studying if it's not too insanely draining on the battery (my guess is it will be...)

Music playing or music downloading? I like the Pandora app, personally o___o! It's better than iTunes Radio, IMO.

Also yayyyyy selfie war participation!! <3

Windam

Scaley member
I'm not, but damn, you gotta admit, BB is a handsome man.

I'd hit it.

If I were LGBT.

"Like I said it's not about the horniness it's about the loneliness. And how can I be lonely with my boys? Like a famous person once said, boys on the side. But I don't. I disagree. I say, let's hear it for the boys."

Alrus

Music playing or music downloading? I like the Pandora app, personally o___o! It's better than iTunes Radio, IMO.

Also yayyyyy selfie war participation!! <3

I don't Pandora is available here in belgium. I'll just use spotify I guess... More like a music player. Honestly I'm a total noob when it comes to smartphones...

I'm not, but damn, you gotta admit, BB is a handsome man.

I'd hit it.

If I were LGBT.

"Like I said it's not about the horniness it's about the loneliness. And how can I be lonely with my boys? Like a famous person once said, boys on the side. But I don't. I disagree. I say, let's hear it for the boys."
Hahah oh my! I have a fan :D

I don't Pandora is available here in belgium. I'll just use spotify I guess... More like a music player. Honestly I'm a total noob when it comes to smartphones...
Spotify I heard is good too!!
Hey Badger. Can i sample some of your songs?
Some of my YouTube ones you mean? O_O wowza! Really? In what? :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Heads up gayz

Netflix just got the acclaimed French gay thriller Stranger by the Lake! It's even got unsimulated sex scenes! GOGOGOGO

Hige

Well you're free to start intelligent debate.!

I for one want to discuss Glee, why do you people like Glee, they reuse the same top 40 hits each month in the most asinie situations, with bland arrangements and cheesy storylines. I find insultig when people tell me "YOu must LOVE Glee, you're gay after all" I mean, why.
What do you mean by "you people"? *stares* j/k

I watch it sometimes, it's alright. The writing is all over the place and it can get preachy, but it's cheesy fun.

All this Rick and Morty love (and one Bob's Burgers mention) is making me happy. :D I hated the first episode because of all the burping/drooling, but it got so good as the season progressed. The alternate universe TV commercials episode was probably my favorite.

I thought the first season was really good then it got pretty bad, writing wise and stuff.. But I still watch just to hear their interpretations on the songs and stuff :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom