• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really get sensations like that. I have a hard time attaching sentiment to music unless my full attention is on it, and below a certain tempo things just tend to fade into the background. (I have a vicious case of tinnitus though so that may just be a side effect of me learning to cope with that.)

I think that's a normal perspective. I think I find feelings more tangible than say logical principles, but my tendency is to evaluate feeling as having more of an external than an internal dimension, so I'm probably more likely to attribute feeling as a 'property' of an 'object' or something. Like at my worst I can be an invasive emotional terrorist, because I see things or people as being responsible for my feelings, it's weird! :p What I mean is being more aware of the emotional character of my external environment probably has something to do with it. I think people with more of a subjective or individualized judgement of feeling tend to have feelings that seem to not be in relation to anything in their environment, and then they connect it to their environment afterwards, and I lack that same degree of internal awareness so I just seem to be 'swayed' by things in my environment :p

I have a fashion-related question but I don't want to post in men's fashion because they'll recommend $500 dollar items ;__; LOL

So I'm just finishing my second week at my part-time job at a law-firm (it's a summer job in between semesters), and the dress-code is "business-casual" (with the exception of casual Fridays). Everyday I'm wearing different coloured dress shirts with black dress pants, and I want to wear some different ensembles :(. Needless to say this is my first office job and I'm pretty inexperienced in dressing for it. Maybe some images or ideas, if you guys had any? O___O

lenovox1

I have a fashion-related question but I don't want to post in men's fashion because they'll recommend $500 dollar items ;__; LOL

So I'm just finishing my second week at my part-time job at a law-firm (it's a summer job in between semesters), and the dress-code is "business-casual" (with the exception of casual Fridays). Everyday I'm wearing different coloured dress shirts with black dress pants, and I want to wear some different ensembles :(. Needless to say this is my first office job and I'm pretty inexperienced in dressing for it. Maybe some images or ideas, if you guys had any? O___O

*Attention staff: Paging resident thrift store fashionisto, CosmicBus*

Actually, it wouldn't be a bad idea to post in the fashion thread. Dose bitchez outlet shop and shop Target just like everybody else.

Bladenic

Just coming to terms that my straight best friend will never love me and is leaving in a few months to go to grad school.

:(

I'm sorry ;(

Maybe him (?) moving away is a good thing, allowing you to move on and find someone better suited to love you. I've luckily never been in this situation, so perhaps I'm not the best one to give advice, but I can imagine how much these things suck.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I'm sorry ;(

Maybe him (?) moving away is a good thing, allowing you to move on and find someone better suited to love you. I've luckily never been in this situation, so perhaps I'm not the best one to give advice, but I can imagine how much these things suck.

Nah, you're right it's definitely a good thing he's going. Just gonna suck for a while.

Mr_Zombie

I prefer not to, even music that's ambient or doesn't have any conventional 'hooks' is still too commanding of my attention I think. Silence can sometimes be a bit intrusive too though, if I want to listen to something white/pink/red noise is ok. But with music I find it's kind of like when you fall asleep with the TV on and you don't really sleep as well because it's like you're half asleep or something, if that makes sense.

edit: Red/Brownian noise is my fav.
edit2: this video is better.

What about "coffee shop noise"? http://www.coffitivity.com/
A friend recommended it to me and I must say that for few hours I listened to it during work it felt kind of pleasant and soothing.
But then I started humming my favorite songs in my mind and returned to Spotify.

Finally we got our test scores in the mail I'm gonna be a Sargent :0

Congrats :D

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I watched Stranger by the Lake. It was interesting (and kind of fucked up). First of all, there is A LOT (a lot a lot) of male nudity. And there's quite a bit of sex too. The
masturbation
and
oral
scenes were definitely unsimulated (though penis doubles were used so the actors weren't actually performing any of the sex acts on each other) but I think the
anal
scenes were faked.

Anyway, it's not really a thriller (or horror or whatever) - it's more of a, I guess you'd call it a character study? But like a really really low key one with very little dialog. It's well shot (lots of single takes that give it a very natural feel) and the sound design is fantastic - there's no score at all - it's just ambient sounds.

I recommend it for the people who like slower paced thoughtful type stuff (with lots of male nudity).

okay so you're like... sitting down and getting the dance, and like the put their feet on your shoulders and then they push their butt towards your face and hit you with it, it looks painful.

what

Yeah, and also you intermittently realize you'd rather listen to music than study, so it dampens my already weak commitment to study :p

Yeah, that always happens to me too. Music is far too distracting when I'm doing something important. I really liked that brown noise thing you posted earlier. I'm going to listen to that next time I need to concentrate. :3

Kangi

Results of a small survey of gay/bi men from a subreddit. Not that large of a sample size, but the results are interesting nonetheless.

Particularly of note is that more circumcised men feel dissatisfied with being so than uncircumcised men do, but circumcised men are also more likely to prefer other circumcised men.

Menaged

This is kinda emberassing, but what the hell...

I spent last night with someone I've been going out with, and everything was nice and fun. We didn't do anything serious other than making out (which I LOVE) - so basically kissing and some grinding.
The emberassing part is that at one point after grinding a bit I came in my underwear and it sucked. There wasn't even that much touch involved, and yet it happened. I'm not sure if dissapointed is the word I'm looking for in order to describe my feelings at that moment, but it's not too far off. I'm sure he wasn't happy about it either.

After that I wasn't sure what to do, in the sense of maybe helping him cum as well. It was confusing since we didn't take things too far, so I had no idea what to do. Eventually we kissed some more and tried to get some sleep.

So... akward and I'm quite sure I may have a problem with this, and I hate it.
Feels weird writing about it here, but I guess it's nice to do so.

Overall, I doubt this incident has any bearing on my future with this guy. I try not too feel optimistic since my past doesn't give me any reason to, and because it's scary to expect good things and then not having them. Plus we're only dating for like 2 weeks, so there's that :p

I spent last night with someone I've been going out with, and everything was nice and fun. We didn't do anything serious other than making out (which I LOVE) - so basically kissing and some grinding.
The emberassing part is that at one point after grinding a bit I came in my underwear and it sucked. There wasn't even that much touch involved, and yet it happened. I'm not sure if dissapointed is the word I'm looking for in order to describe my feelings at that moment, but it's not too far off. I'm sure he wasn't happy about it either.

After that I wasn't sure what to do, in the sense of maybe helping him cum as well. It was confusing since we didn't take things too far, so I had no idea what to do. Eventually we kissed some more and tried to get some sleep.

Overall, I doubt this incident has any bearing on my future with this guy. I try not too feel optimistic since my past doesn't give me any reason to, and because it's scary to expect good things and then not having them. Plus we're only dating for like 2 weeks, so there's that :p

Awww.. There's no need to be embarrassed. Seriously. It happens sometimes :).
Truth be told, it happened to me once.. And I was horrified LOL. But the guy actually thought it was "really cute" and "super hot" that he was able to get me to that point :p. I know how you feel though, because I still didn't feel any less embarrassed LOL! x_X Did you guys say anything about it after?

Menaged

Awww.. There's no need to be embarrassed. Seriously. It happens sometimes :).
Truth be told, it happened to me once.. And I was horrified LOL. But the guy actually thought it was "really cute" and "super hot" that he was able to get me to that point :p. I know how you feel though, because I still didn't feel any less embarrassed LOL! x_X Did you guys say anything about it after?

Thanks for the kind words.
Other then "well, that didn't supposed to happen", not really, we didn't talk about it. I'm just a bit concerned about next time, since in general I don't think I'm that good in holding it out... :\

But afterwards everything seemed fine, and I was surprised with myself that I wanted to cuddle and feel him since I usually like my space when I'm trying to sleep.

Other then "well, that didn't supposed to happen", not really, we didn't talk about it. I'm just a bit concerned about next time, since in general I don't think I'm that good in holding it out... :\

But afterwards everything seemed fine, and I was surprised with myself that I wanted to cuddle and feel him since I usually like my space when I'm trying to sleep.

I know it seems difficult now, but I promise you'll get better at controlling it! :) it just takes a couple times :)

mantidor

That is not embarrassing. I personally would be flattered someone couldn't.. contain itself for me hehe.

You know what is embarrasing? getting drunk and getting robbed in the most stupid way.
that is me yesterday D:

That is not embarrassing. I personally would be flattered someone couldn't.. contain itself for me hehe.

You know what is embarrasing? getting drunk and getting robbed in the most stupid way.
that is me yesterday D:

Oh no :( Are you okay? Did they take anything important?

that is me yesterday D:

were you on your knees when it happened and was he cocked and loaded?

sorry

Rayis

Put me in the camp that finds it adorable and sexy that someone would prematurely ejaculate when grinding on someone.

Menaged

Well, hopefully he feels the same as you guys

Thatnot embarrassing. I personally would be flattered someone couldn't.. contain itself for me hehe.

that is me yesterday D:

Damn, how did it happen? Everything alright?

mantidor

were you on your knees when it happened and was he cocked and loaded?

sorry

lol :(

Oh no :( Are you okay? Did they take anything important?

My camera and my cellphone :(

More than the stuff, it was the photos I took what really pains me right now. I was at a Rotting Chirst show and it was freaking awesome, I feel sad I can't share those photos with my cousin who would have loved to be there. :(

The important thing is that I wasn't harmed thankfully, it still sucks. I might have a drinking problem though, if I was sober I probably could have avoided it.

lol :(

More than the stuff, it was the photos I took what really pains me right now. I was at a Rotting Chirst show and it was freaking awesome, I feel sad I can't share those photos with my cousin who would have loved to be there. :(

The important thing is that I wasn't harmed thankfully, it still sucks. I might have a drinking problem though, if I was sober I probably could have avoided it.

Sorry to hear that... Needless to say, do take care in future.

Caladrius

Well my dad's home.

Not sure what to feel.

It'll probably subside as you engage in intimacy more often.

Ouch. That's why I'm antsy about going to concerts.

I think that's a normal perspective. I think I find feelings more tangible than say logical principles, but my tendency is to evaluate feeling as having more of an external than an internal dimension, so I'm probably more likely to attribute feeling as a 'property' of an 'object' or something. Like at my worst I can be an invasive emotional terrorist, because I see things or people as being responsible for my feelings, it's weird! :p What I mean is being more aware of the emotional character of my external environment probably has something to do with it. I think people with more of a subjective or individualized judgement of feeling tend to have feelings that seem to not be in relation to anything in their environment, and then they connect it to their environment afterwards, and I lack that same degree of internal awareness so I just seem to be 'swayed' by things in my environment :p

I wouldn't really call that a lack of internal awareness so much as being deeply tuned to your surroundings.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
10322747_568740379910465_8938151268815446216_n.jpg

Hold your orgasms guys.

Well, that doesn't necessarily mean you have a drinking problem. Just an unfortunate set of circumstances. Glad you're okay though.

In other news, POF attempted to match me up with my ex. Almost fell out of my chair.

daripad

that is me yesterday D:

Mantidor, IIRC this is the third time that you get robbed. Are you okay? I think you should consider being very careful from now on.

And talking about drinking problems, my father has a drinking problem again :( After my mother died he used to get drunk every weekend, risking his life frequently but he decided to stop it once he got married again. Three years later and he has been getting drunk less frequently but he still does dangerous shit for the last months. I don't know what to do, is as if I was the responsible adult at home and he is the young guy doing stupid shit, I need help.

mantidor

Mantidor, IIRC this is the third time that you get robbed. Are you okay? I think you should consider being very careful from now on.

This is why I do think I have a drinking problem, it has happened always when I go out to drink. I'm reevaluating everything right now. Thanks guys for your concern.

RM8

You really should avoid drinking alone outdoors, IMO. I'm not sure how it is over there, but that alone can get you arrested here :x

Christopher

Are you reporting these to the police? Please tell me you are. Im glad your OK you can always replace things we can't replace you.

So you can cum without touching or someone touching your doodle? News to me.

Christopher

I never do but I know I should, even when I know police won'1t do anything.

Absolutely not true.

Its one of the seven major crimes detectives canvas and look for cameras and investigate. Robbery at least here in new York is serious and no one brushes it under the rug.

mantidor

Absolutely not true.

Its one of the seven major crimes detectives canvas and look for cameras and investigate. Robbery at least here in new York is serious and no one brushes it under the rug.

I wish police here in Rio was like in the States, I'm still going to do the report anyway.

scarlet

I wish police here in Rio was like in the States, I'm still going to do the report anyway.

I almost got robbed 11 years ago, Luckily I ran away. and the police can't help me, because the robber didn't take anything from me :(

Have anyone seen that Watch Dogs leaked video? So ugly

cKYo6It.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Pic of cake, but no pic of kitty?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give KITTEN ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom