• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Tbh, I don't think Veran is comparable to Cia. Sure her cleavage is exposed, but her outfit and pose doesn't scream fan service to me. She looks more in line with a character like Maleficent. I read "evil queen" when I look at her rather than "sexy fan service lady"
:p

She's a sexy evil queen, but yeah, I agree.

Nope.
I really wish Cia didn't exist tbh.

Same.

lenovox1

lol
Ooo gurl, don't be shady.
Ganj Ganj was a mess, but she gave us so many amazing catchphrases.
Okrrrrrrrr!

And not this queen never giving credit to the true original, Shocantelle Brown, who he tried so, so hard to be.

tumblr_m1b47k8CIU1qcwgrvo1_500.gif

fernoca

*hugs SpaceBridge*
:)

Been there..still there; well except the huge part (I'm still skinny :p).

But no matter how many pictures one gives or how much one describes himself (or in my case I emphasize how ugly I am .. XD); yet..somehow; they're still disappointed when they see me in person.

Don't know what to say; that I and others haven't told you before. Just don't think too much about it. Use it as experience and in the end is their loss (who wouldn't want to date a hot guy like you, that also likes videogames and goes to the gym). ;D

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Adore Delano was my favorite queen because I followed her on Youtube before she got into drag and found out about her through her friendship with Chris Crocker, and I always found her so funny, especially her character Angel Baby is everything, I was sad when people weren't feeling her early on in the competition but many turned around and started warming up to her, I agree she isn't the most polished queen but fuck if she isn't charismatic.
I call those duritos not chicharrones, which are what I call pork rinds. I really liked the start.

Nohar

@SpaceBridge: *big hug* Ignore that rank-A douchebag. You look beautiful, and you probably dodged a bullet: a self-absorbed jerkass like him doesn't deserve you. Just ignore his messages from now on (in fact, block him outrigh) and don't let him demoralize you.

Gosh, there are just too many superficial dickheads out there... I know this isn't restricted to the gay community, but it seems that there are a lot of guys like that everywhere.

Dead Man

I have no idea what the fuck any of you kids are talking about.

Just had the worst and ego crushing meeting off of Scruff. Made plans to meet up with a guy I've been chatting with and trading pics. We were just gonna meet briefly, just to check each other out. Not 5 mins into meeting he tells me that I don't look as big or muscular as in my pics. He pulls up my profile on his phone like he's accusing me of something. I tell him it's me, but I'm wearing a tank top in the pic, whereas when we met I was wearing a dress shirt. I basically feel awkward and we part ways. He mssg's me later in the app and accuses me again. I dunno what to tell him. So I tell him that I don't appreciate the accusations, and that I am who I am. I never pretended to be a body builder, and I've shown him many pics. I feel like shit. Feel awful. I actually teared up after cuz I already have awful self esteem. To make it worse, he's not the only guy to have said I'm not muscular enough...or good enough. I hate myself even more now.

Edit: this is me

Mate, you look awesome. You dodged some superficial and ignorant wankers.

Just had the worst and ego crushing meeting off of Scruff. Made plans to meet up with a guy I've been chatting with and trading pics. We were just gonna meet briefly, just to check each other out. Not 5 mins into meeting he tells me that I don't look as big or muscular as in my pics. He pulls up my profile on his phone like he's accusing me of something. I tell him it's me, but I'm wearing a tank top in the pic, whereas when we met I was wearing a dress shirt. I basically feel awkward and we part ways. He mssg's me later in the app and accuses me again. I dunno what to tell him. So I tell him that I don't appreciate the accusations, and that I am who I am. I never pretended to be a body builder, and I've shown him many pics. I feel like shit. Feel awful. I actually teared up after cuz I already have awful self esteem. To make it worse, he's not the only guy to have said I'm not muscular enough...or good enough. I hate myself even more now.

Bro, you're ripped. Don't worry about that bitch, everyone looks less muscular in a dress shirt (unless it's too tight).

mantidor

*hugs SpaceBridge*
:)

Been there..still there; well except the huge part (I'm still skinny :p).

But no matter how many pictures one gives or how much one describes himself (or in my case I emphasize how ugly I am .. XD); yet..somehow; they're still disappointed when they see me in person.

Don't know what to say; that I and others haven't told you before. Just don't think too much about it. Use it as experience and in the end is their loss (who wouldn't want to date a hot guy like you, that also likes videogames and goes to the gym). ;D

aaw guys from what I remember from both of you are good looking, drop those freaking apps, they are awful.

I have no idea what the fuck any of you kids are talking about.

It's a mixture of things from RuPaul's Drag Race and the Zelda spinoff game Hyrule Warriors. Which is why I love gay-gaf because those two topics would rarely meet in any other forum, much less the same thread :p

Caladrius

Does Zelda really need fan service for gross horny animus though? I mean...

I didn't know television shows were sentient.

I guess Nintendo didn't really care about Cia's appearance because she's a character who we will probably never see again.

Most likely. It's weird, but she's gonna show up for a grand total of twenty minutes and probably be killed afterward so it doesn't bug me.
(And I've seen much worse.)

I think I know the problem:

You're hooking up with pieces of shit.

Cia doesn't bother me at all, really. And this coming from a really big Nintendo fan that's been playing Zelda games since 1987.

Dynasty Warriors is known for that type of art style, I see no problem mixing the two. This isn't Wind Waker, where something like that would feel out of place, it's a Warriors game that's going to be rated Teen.

mantidor

Cia doesn't bother me at all, really. And this coming from a really big Nintendo fan that's been playing Zelda games since 1987.

Dynasty Warriors is known for that type of art style, I see no problem mixing the two. This isn't Wind Waker, where something like that would feel out of place, it's a Warriors game that's going to be rated Teen.

I don't mind it either, is a minor character that will probably never leave that game.

If that was Zelda herself on the other hand I'd be pissed, but Nintendo will probably never allow such thing to happen.

Delio

Oh people are pressed over Cia? As a Dynasty Warriors fan that doesnt bother me at all. It's per the norm for Koeis Styling.

Fanservice is rather tiresome to me. Honestly. It's exactly the same as it has been since it became a thing. Yet people still like it. Bah. Stupid people.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
We're at the halfway point of the thread so I thought I'd post the top 10 posters list:

BlueBadger 621
RatskyWatsky 600
Rm88~ 466
daripad 401
Caladrius 391
Bladenic 354
Grakl 331
Haly 321
Via Purifico 294
Gravelord_Nito 260

Fanservice is rather tiresome to me. Honestly. It's exactly the same as it has been since it became a thing. Yet people still like it. Bah. Stupid people.

That's an odd point. People typically enjoy seeing attractive people in real life wearing showy outfits. Fanservice in games is just that, but with fake people.

lol I should stop posting
Look at all my spam.

Look at the Football thread. On their 22nd or 23rd OT. People post there about literally everything, from football to how they accidentally knocked up some woman and she had to get an abortion.

We can do the same thing. And by same thing I mean talk about anything. Off Topic Community is a lawless wasteland.

That's an odd point. People typically enjoy seeing attractive people in real life wearing showy outfits. Fanservice in games is just that, but with fake people.

Yes, I noticed. I loathe both. Or rather, how overused they both are.

'Yes, you do look attractive in that outfit.
Stop rubbing it in my face, please.
'

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
We're at the halfway point of the thread so I thought I'd post the top 10 posters list:

BlueBadger 621
RatskyWatsky 600
Rm88~ 466
daripad 401
Caladrius 391
Bladenic 354
Grakl 331
Haly 321
Via Purifico 294
Gravelord_Nito 260

Not me crawling to the top 10. >.>

Well women wearing clothing that highlights certain features has probably been going on since the invention of clothing.

True, true. But... Eh. I don't really know what to think of it. On the one hand, if a lady wishes to wear something, she can damn well wear it. On the other hand, many guys would try to make ladies wear shit that guys would like them to wear. Hm. I think it'd be better if we all ignored clothing, really.

Dany

Banned

BlueBadger 621
RatskyWatsky 600
Rm88~ 466
daripad 401
Caladrius 391
Bladenic 354
Grakl 331
Haly 321
Via Purifico 294
Gravelord_Nito 260
Damn proud I'm not in the top 10 anymore.

Caladrius

I like fanservice sometimes.

I mostly turn to fanart for it though.

BlueBadger 621
RatskyWatsky 600
Rm88~ 466
daripad 401
Caladrius 391
Bladenic 354
Grakl 331
Haly 321
Via Purifico 294
Gravelord_Nito 260

One of you punks better pass me.

I need to be 6th in 3 different topics before I can bring about the NeoGAF-pocalypse.

My cat is in the hospital right now, and I feel like garbage. I'm trying hard not to freak out and keep my mind occupied, but it feels like I'm being repeatedly punched in the stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom