• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daripad

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed on PC >>>>>>>> MK8

How is the online mode in the sonic game? Because locally Sonic just wasn't fun for me and the WiiU version of it is dead online. Also items don't require as much strategy as in Mario Kart and the vehicles on Sonic have some weird physics noticeable when you crash on a wall

Kater

Banned
Hope this picture solves your doubts.
pregnant_batman_and_superman.jpg
This is both cute and hilarious.

But really now, just come out of the closet already Bruce.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How is the online mode in the sonic game? Because locally Sonic just wasn't fun for me and the WiiU version of it is dead online. Also items don't require as much strategy as in Mario Kart and the vehicles on Sonic have some weird physics noticeable when you crash on a wall

The online on PC is way more active. Items are better to dodge as you can shoot the homing attacks easier my issue with the items is more visual than anything. Also the game being 60FPS helps get into it. (30FPS on Wii U doesnt compare to the PC) I like the game having more sense of speed than MK which always bothered me with MK (Yet they have 1080 Avalanche which had amazing sense of speed). The handling its good but the physics had some issues when you crashed at certain areas the car would behave weird but that doesnt happen that often. The game has no rubberbanding like MK which was annoying but the game is challenging on the later difficulties as the racers are more aggressive.

Also the game has better single player content and the multiplayer modes are no slouch either. (Race, Battle Arena, Battle Race, Capture the Chao (Similar to Diddy Kong Racing egg hunt but not as iconic) and Boost Race (No items).

Both games are good but Nintendo needs to do better with the Single Player content on Mario Kart and bring back the Missions DS had and improve on that.

what is this i'm reading...
Sonic Generations is a good sonic game :l

So is Sonic Colors.

I meant Sonic on Wii U with 30fps sucks also the resolution wasn't even 720p IIRC.

Oh, yeah. It really should've been 60fps. I'm not sure if it was 720p or not, but I wish I had picked it up on PC when it was super cheap. I don't really play it on Wii U anymore but wouldn't mind booting it up on my PC every now and then.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh, yeah. It really should've been 60fps. I'm not sure if it was 720p or not, but I wish I had picked it up on PC when it was super cheap. I don't really play it on Wii U anymore but wouldn't mind booting it up on my PC every now and then.

Summer Sale. The game was like 5 bucks recently on Steam so it will probably show up again on the summer sale.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I drop into this thread maybe once a year nowadays and the conversation is always one of:

• we want to post NSFW pictures on GAF for god knows what reason
  • "nobody loves Cosmic Bus" - Cosmic Bus
  • someone complaining about nobody sharing their taste in barely legal boys
  • DR2K posturing re: his life

the more things change, dot dot dot
Except for maybe the first one, all those things have changed. DR2K is no longer the flavor of the month.

You certainly need to hang out more.

DR2K also left, NSFW pics have been forgotten mostly in favor of thirst for gaffers themselves (until now), The Bear vs Twinks wars have also been left behind.

It's now mostly pokemon.
Yep.

Updated list:

• Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon.
  • My GAF Members Can't Possibly Be This Cute
  • Nintendo
  • Let me take a selfie
  • A Song of Thirst and Quotes
  • Pokemon

Check your facts, Rez.

Sonic: Lost World was my free game with Mario Kart 8 as I had 7 of the 10 games for Europe, leaving that, Game & Wario or Sonic and Mario at the queerphobic winter games 2014.

There was an autoscroller with a sandstorm tornado thing at the left side of the screen as the left barrier. And there's a thing that makes me speedy in front of a loop, but the scrolling hasn't cleared the loop yet, so I stop suddenly upon hitting nothing just because the camera isn't looking at in front of me and I need to get the momentum again quickly to get through the loop. And then the there's a bit after where the tornado unexpectedly speeds up in a certain part that catches me on a downward incline with a thing that makes me speedy. BAD GAMING.

Also I find first-person retellings of videogames to be interesting and my name is Sonic, nice to meet you.

daripad

I still don't know if WW or NSMBU so I'll let my sister decide for me which game to get
she definitly will choose WWHD, she loved the demo of the gamecube version and always wanted to play the full game

Oh, and I love MK8, having a lot of fun. I just need three stars on one GP, then time trials for all the stamps to focus on online from tomorrow, though yesterday I already played with gaffers and stayed at the top places, I guess I'm really good for now :p

Caladrius

Why aren''t you punks wearing pride colors

it's June dammit

Oh, and I love MK8, having a lot of fun. I just need three stars on one GP, then time trials for all the stamps to focus on online from tomorrow, though yesterday I already played with gaffers and stayed at the top places, I guess I'm really good for now :p

I gave up on 3 starring it. I was already on the verge of an aneurism by the end.

As I said before, I'm not gonna contact the mods about this stuff, I feel like I've already bothered them enough, and I don't want to get other people in trouble.

I'm still waiting for an answer back from Mumei about a different (but semi-related) question anyway, so I'd rather not be a nuisance.

royalan

Best way to fight it. Post glorious male ass as well :)

It seems somewhat combative, but I agree with this. Not just on Neogaf, but so often gays have this tendency of censoring or segregating themselves.

We're gaffers. That thread turned into a general ass thread (like pretty much EVERY Serena Williams/Nicki Minaj thread does). Why is it any more wrong for GayGAF to partake?

royalan

The guy you posted in the green trunks, Ryan Nelson, is so damn hot.

Just be careful though, I don't want you to get in trouble. I feel like that topic is gonna turn into a minefield.

Just be careful guys :(

Funny thing, so far not a single one of us has posted a picture of a partially exposed male ass. All fully covered. I count at least three exposed lady butts thus far.

If anyone gets in trouble...

Funny thing, so far not a single one of us has posted a picture of a partially exposed male ass. All fully covered. I count at least three exposed lady butts thus far.

Yeah, I made sure to post something that was along the lines of what had been posted but still fully clothed, and in a gym setting where it wasn't overly sexual.

Delio

Yup I had to comb through my pictures to find any that didn't have dick outline and what not. Luckly im an ass guy so ass pics are plentiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom