• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll settle this the only way gays can do it. Voguing and lipsyncing for our life!
vyuzqas.gif

Oh, yes. Oh yes indeed.

Or we could go by our individual post counts on this thread. The highest poster will have first choice of their role in the Mafia, then the second highest will have second choice, etc.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh, yes. Oh yes indeed.

Or we could go by our individual post counts on this thread. The highest poster will have first choice of their role in the Mafia, then the second highest will have second choice, etc.

BlueBadger as the Mafia Leader?

nice guy looking for friends to meet up with

straight guys only, whites only (not rascsist just not attracted to the other kinds), married men++, no BMI over 19, no short men, no body hair, no eye contact

.. straight married and with children but into dudes too, must be a man, straight actin, masc, no fems, must be white, did i say no fems? well just in case no fems, preferably in the closet, cannot look gay, cannot make other people think i might look gay, must have big dick, big dick only, oh yeah and straight actin, bareback only

It's the "I'm a nice guy" part that makes me cringe. Being nice is not a quality~ It's just a thing. It's as relevant as if I was to say "I have a humanoid bone structure". Don't say that you're nice; act it.

Oh, and in any case, people would like a nice guy who can play guitar. Or paint paintings with paint. Or something, really.

scarlet

It's the "I'm a nice guy" part that makes me cringe. Being nice is not a quality~ It's just a thing. It's as relevant as if I was to say "I have a humanoid bone structure". Don't say that you're nice; act it.

Oh, and in any case, people would like a nice guy who can play guitar. Or paint paintings with paint. Or something, really.

The last time a person told me that he was nice person is a jerk

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That's why I always admit to being a jerk up front, so people don't have any illusions.

Hey um... so I sent a Snapchat to my older gay friend and he called me a "twink". I ended up Googling it, and based on what I found, I don't really agree. So I just wanted some "outside" input. :p

Do you think I look like one? And what constitutes a "twink"?

Snapchat in question.

EDIT: Mmmkay. Thanks!

That's why I always admit to being a jerk up front, so people don't have any illusions.

Mhm, yes. It's so much better to be honest about yourself regarding these things~
I am a massive liar talking about honesty~
I just tell people that I can be nice, can be nasty... And let them decide.

Vazra

Hey um... so I sent a Snapchat to my older gay friend and he called me a "twink". I ended up Googling it, and based on what I found, I don't really agree. So I just wanted some "outside" input. :p

Snapchat in question.

If you are hairy you are an otter and if you are hairless you are a twink. (I think)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

Snapchat in question.

Not really, but you might be twinky by his standards. For some people, a twink is anyone who is not a ~240lbs semi-muscular whale with a lumberjack beard and chesthair like the rainforests of Brazil.

I'm actually kind of a jerk.

You can't be serious.

Dumbass was the last nail in the coffin in the Serena "Enormous Asses" Conspiracy thread by just straight-up posting girl-in-yoga pants pics where the camera's firmly giving the chicks enemas. It probably could have gone on with people killing each other for a little longer if it weren't for him.

royalan

Dumbass was the last nail in the coffin in the Serena "Enormous Asses" Conspiracy thread by just straight-up posting girl-in-yoga pants pics where the camera's firmly giving the chicks enemas. It probably could have gone on with people killing each other for a little longer if it weren't for him.

What I don't understand is why StraightGAF has yet to realize that THAT'S why most of these threads get closed -- when they lose all sense and just start posting bare asses.

You're welcome homophobe :)

lolol now I hope you're not being serious.

Edit: Well I got crap for not apparently taking a joke. Now, I don't see how my post above is anything but a joke. I assumed the thread would be locked by the 1st page because the natural conclusion was well... what it ended up as anyway.

Vazra

You're not making any sense here nor do you have a clue what you're talking about.

The way you were talking on that thread and you never posted in this thread before so it might seem to some that you are here to stir some shit. You might be joking but it's easy for some to take it the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom