• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

That thread... I'm dead
(it rhymes!)
. Bye.

5EZJu9r.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I didn't post my pics to stir shit, people were posting pics of random ass that was not Serena and I responded.

I saw man ass being posted I went in and posted man ass I liked too. Not big deal.

I mean I made 4 posts of men booty all more covered than many of the asses there.

Vazra

This fix has my post fix approval.

Oh, and we should definitely set up a Mafia. Preferably an extremely violent one. I'm thinking Lucky Luciano, Benny Siegel, etc. But with a brightly coloured overtone and LGBT members only.

Nito Corleone is ready for business. Kiss the
FAKE
ring.

Stage 2 of our Operation has been delayed. The enemy has access to our frequencies. Prancing Fox is working on re-scrambling our transmissions. Stay in position, using your Deep Cover sports team name training to avoid suspicion.

Can I please be the leader, then? I'm ruthless, yet fair. In the neighbourhood I ran when I was younger, people could leave out deckchairs and they didn't always get stolen. Which means that I can manage things well. Or maybe I just blather on a bit too much. I'll accept the role of the brains of the gang, then. I have some, which I can confirm. Even if only a little bit.

Vazra

Can I please be the leader, then? I'm ruthless, yet fair. In the neighbourhood I ran when I was younger, people could leave out deckchairs and they didn't always get stolen. Which means that I can manage things well. Or maybe I just blather on a bit too much. I'll accept the role of the brains of the gang, then. I have some, which I can confirm. Even if only a little bit.

We'll settle this the only way gays can do it. Voguing and lipsyncing for our life!
vyuzqas.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom