• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Just be sure to buy the superior Ruby version :3

Groundon ain't gonna help me on my Hyper-offense team son

Pok%C3%A9mon_Dash_Coverart.png

pokemon-dash-20050312025612642.jpg

He implied a game that wasn't a crime against humanity.

beril

Gaygaf, I need your help!

A friend of mine is having a cosplay party later this year (still a lot of time to decide and work on my costume).

I don't want to shave my beard and can't really think of many characters I can pull off otherwise. Then I got the idea of going as Arthur from Ghost and Goblins but I'm not not sure I want to walk around in underwear the entire time... Please talk me out of it.

scarlet

A friend of mine is having a cosplay party later this year (still a lot of time to decide and work on my costume).

I don't want to shave my beard

Please don't

and can't really think of many characters I can pull off otherwise. Then I got the idea of going as Arthur from Ghost and Goblins but I'm not not sure I want to walk around in underwear the entire time... Please talk me out of it.

Please do it and post a pic!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I don't want to shave my beard and can't really think of many characters I can pull off otherwise. Then I got the idea of going as Arthur from Ghost and Goblins but I'm not not sure I want to walk around in underwear the entire time... Please talk me out of it.
Do Arthur and post pics. You can pm me the pics lol.

Vazduh

Some of them were a little bit.. I just didn't realize that many people had that sort of opinion about me haha :( I think I'm gonna take a little leave of absence.. Sorry everyone

I'm sure nobody here wanted to insult you, there were only a few jokes made at your expense. You shouldn't tone down anything (you would only feel miserable if you did that), just be yourself and that's it. If you enjoy being here, I hope you decide to stick around, I'm sure all of us would be happy if you stayed.

Well I've never seen him be as touchy with other people... it's possible that maybe he's that way with others and I'm not seeing it myself, but I just know from experience that little things like that (lingering hug, he even "playfully" gave me a backrub while I was driving him back from downtown... for some reason) typically are associated with a little something brewing there.

As for the furniture thing, he wasn't chilly or standoffish so much as he was... focused? He didn't announce his leaving in an awkward or forceful way, he said it kind of casually. He was asking me what I thought about his re-arrangement ideas so it wasn't quiet or anything, it just wasn't really that fun. He's usually a goofball, so it's strange that he would go out of his way to propose coming over and then just not seem that excitable. He also seemed a little tired so maybe that was it too.

I'll tell myself I look into things too much, but then something happens that throws off my algorithm. I haven't gotten enough 1 on 1 time to really get a clear idea of where he is, and it's possible that maybe he thought that I was being off that day and decided to leave. I'm just gonna keep being my goofy-ass self when we hang out together and not fret about it. Honestly that last interaction turned me off a bit so I'm not really wrestling with this as much at the moment. :/

EDIT: And Happy Birthday sis!! Thanks for the feedback <3

Thank you, good sis :*****

I wish I could actually help you with your problem, but I can only be here for you in the sense that I can listen to you and maybe give you a pointer or two if possible.

Having a crush on someone who's almost a complete enigma sucks
(I should know because I'm in such situation at the moment)
, so the only thing you can do is to take guesses. From these additional details it sounds like there might be some interest on his side, although it's hard to say whether it's strictly friendly or more than that. Physical contact would suggest the latter, especially if the guy's not touchy-feely with others, but you'll definitely need to spend more time with him, preferably one-on-one, so you can at least get him out of your head if it turns out he's not interested.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed he is, though, he'd be a fool to miss the perfection
pSlGFJ5.gif
pSlGFJ5.gif
pSlGFJ5.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

tumblr_mvg16cfAiQ1rpojjxo1_1280.png

Boom. Done in one.

Kater

Banned
Just messaged my only female FB friend that I'm homosexual. She said 'why did you lie about encounters with women?'. I said that that it was because I was embarrassed of what she would think of me.

beril

Please don't
Please do it and post a pic!

Do Arthur and post pics. You can pm me the pics lol.

Ok, I now realize my mistake in asking for advice against semi-nakedness in here, but seriously I don't have the confidence or the body to pull that off, and I think it will be pretty much only straight people there anyway so there's not that much to be gained either way. But there's got to be some other gaming characters with a golden beard that I'm forgetting, right?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ok, I now realize my mistake in asking for advice against semi-nakedness in here, but seriously I don't have the confidence or the body to pull that off, and I think it will be pretty much only straight people there anyway so there's not that much to be gained either way. But there's got to be some other gaming characters with a golden beard that I'm forgetting, right?

You don't have to do underwear Arthur. Take creative freedom and use shorts and armored top.

bsej87

There's Solid Snake or Joel from Last of Us.

mantidor

I come here to scape the MK8 gifs and they are all over the place.

I really don't want to go digital with this game, it is my only option right now, and you people are making me jump into it D:

How do you guys feel about hooking up with bisexual men who have a gf/wife and want to cheat with you on the side?

Maybe I should ask this in the "omg my friend's husband is on grindr" thread...

mantidor

How do you guys feel about hooking up with bisexual men who have a gf/wife and want to cheat with you on the side?

I did it once without knowing D:

I did not feel very good afterwards, the guy was closeted which made it even worse.

daripad

Ok rm88, here is my awesome set up

I love this game, I already finished time trials, so I'll just focus on playing online and unlocking all the parts on the process.

And I don't think BB jokes were mean

I did it once without knowing D:

I did not feel very good afterwards, the guy was closeted which made it even worse.

I also did it without knowing once, guy only told me afterwards, and he wasn't even Bi. He's totally gay and was kinda forced into a marriage at age 19 after his family found out about him x_x

He was telling me how he only had sex with his wife like twice in two years and how it's torture for him. It gets worse, not only is the regret killing him, but he has a daughter and he's only 23. I felt heartbroken for him.

bsej87

If done consciously, I feel like that makes you a terrible person.

Do you find cheating acceptable and wish to help someone do it?

No I don't find it acceptable (it ended my only long-term relationship; I was cheated on)... But for some reason my moral compass seems to have an easier time accepting to sleep with a guy who's cheating on a girlfriend than a guy cheating on his bf.

I know it sounds like a terrible double standard to have, and I don't know why I feel that way. But I haven't willingly acted on it... yet.

daripad

No I don't find it acceptable (it ended my only long-term relationship; I was cheated on)... But for some reason my moral compass seems to have an easier time accepting to sleep with a guy who's cheating on a girlfriend than a guy cheating on his bf.

I know it sounds like a terrible double standard to have, and I don't know why I feel that way. But I haven't willingly acted on it... yet.

Maybe you feel the weight that society has put on the person who has a girlfriend but is more atracted to men but can't have it because people around him would judge him hardly and make him feel bad for his sexual preference.

VegiHam

Never actually been in that position but I wouldn't do it cus I wouldn't want someone to do it to me. Sorry I don't really have a more nuanced point than that to contribute.

mantidor

Ok rm88, here is my awesome set up

I love this game, I already finished time trials, so I'll just focus on playing online and unlocking all the parts on the process.

And I don't think BB jokes were mean

I want it T_T

Did you get it digitally? Could you get the free game promotion?
I know you are not in the US...

scarlet

Zangief?

John Marston from Red Dead Redemption?

Wario?

Dr. Robotnik?

The cops for sure

They're cosplay cops so that's okay.

Stripper cops!

daripad

I want it T_T

Did you get it digitally? Could you get the free game promotion?
I know you are not in the US...

No, I got the retail version. My console is set to US so I can get all the free Club Nintendo stuff but obviously I'm in my mexican hole :p

Good thing you can still not do it! :p

Well, at least someone likes the Koopalings, I guess!
I can still not do what?
And the MK8 roster is fine, just missing the double dash cast but I think all the characters in there are fine

I use Roy as my main too!

iGXBP1ime9rbh.gif

Not anymore lol just changed to metal mario because almost same handling and more speed!

I won't use my free game, can I sell my MK8 code then? :3 I'm not sure how it works.

Yes, that's what I was going to do but I'm tempted to play either Mario Bros U or WW

Christopher

well it will just come back to get you one day - plenty of other booty/dick in this world.

Why? I think it's a nice game to make time pass lol

Despite what everyone claims, I don't find the matchmaking balanced. I understand that you (supposedly) only face people with objectively better decks than you if you are doing well. But I can't stand losing a game because my opponent has some deck that I can't compete with barring amazing luck on my part. I can be fine with losing, when I recognize my mistakes and can correct them. I can often spot my misplays in other card games. But I found that too often in Hearthstone I was losing and it was through no fault of my own. There was nothing I could have done X turns ago that would have had me in a better position to deal with some overpowered (relative to my common card only deck) cards.

I mean I understand there's Arena mode for a level playing field, but the slow grind to get money to do Arena was not worth it for me.

RM8

What is this bullcrap. You don't get 3 stars next to your name in this game after 3-star-ing everything!? WTF Nintendo :(

I'm ready for Pride Month now, yo.

I guess I'm just a bit sensitive to certain things o__o I'm really sorry.. I'll try to stick around, but maybe I'll try to just.. Tone down my constant excitement maybe?? I'm sorry everyone.
Don't think you need to change anything. You're exactly the way you should be, and that's awesome.

Please stick around. We definitely need your positive energy to combat my extreme levels of jadedness. :)

RM8

Lol, it was fun :3 I'll play online almost exclusively now that I'm done with GP :p But first my face needs to heal after that green shell strike at the airport!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom