• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I'm trying to sign up for DAGGR but it's refusing to bring up Saint Louis, MO under location... which is sort of BS. I'm giving up on this.

You can start by telling me who the guy in your avatar is :p

Haha! His name is Art Rooijakkers, he's a Dutch celeb known for being perfection itself.
.... lol no, he's tv-host and he's done stuff like The Amazing Race and currently The Mole(which is an amazing show and not comparable to the bad US version at all =P).

tumblr_mmt9jhVkAU1sohgreo1_1280.jpg

m1mxe1malx1e_wd1280.jpg

703-bg_pic4.jpg

Art+Rooijakkers+Timo+Sorber.jpg

tumblr_n3w0i6mbkW1sohgreo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3vz8hKIek1sohgreo1_1280.jpg

Art-esmir-2-613x580.jpg

Bonus gifs,
tumblr_mva1rm2j1k1sohgreo1_400.gif
tumblr_n5h1zsXX0w1ttkje9o4_250.gif

Welcome tidings, and good~!

Thanks for the welcome!

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Eh thinking of changing my avatar, will try this new one for a bit to decide.
The image quality of your avatar is a little low, so I made one with a littler higher quality.

Compare:
9O9CPzg.jpg
6umP78R.png

Link if you want to switch: https://i.imgur.com/6umP78R.png

Doing it out of spite seems a little selfish though.
If he's giving you the ass every time, it's not a bad thing to actually reciprocate if that's something he wants to do, right? And if you only do that because of some weird perception of chemistry in your mind, you're just limiting yourself for some arbitrary reason.

Doing it out of spite seems a little selfish though.
If he's giving you the ass every time, it's not a bad thing to actually reciprocate if that's something he wants to do, right? And if you only do that because of some weird perception of chemistry in your mind, you're just limiting yourself for some arbitrary reason.

Well, I've never told him he had to bottom, nor did I actually even push him to have sex with me. He actively wanted to bottom, so springing the reciprocity on me randomly and then being mad at me for saying no ain't right to me. Just because you volunteer to do it doesn't mean you're owed a courtesy from your partner to volunteer as well. I've been vers with a lot of people, and it's because I wanted to be in those situations. If I don't want to however, then it's a different story.

He was a terrible person though so I have no qualms about it.

Haha! His name is Art Rooijakkers, he's a Dutch celeb known for being perfection itself.
.... lol no, he's tv-host and he's done stuff like The Amazing Race and currently The Mole(which is an amazing show and not comparable to the bad US version at all =P).

[media]
I said dayum.

Casanova

Not related at all to your post. I really dig your profile pic. (Van Gogh is one of my favorite artists! :3)

@Art: Welcome to the LGBT 'gang'! Saw you just minutes ago in the Jonah Hill thread, hehe.

There was a blog that I saw a while ago that took extremely high-def pictures of Van Gogh's paintings and zoomed and cropped them to create really stunning, seemingly new, paintings. I'll see if I can find it:

Here it is.

Kinsei

Banned
.... lol no, he's tv-host and he's done stuff like The Amazing Race and currently The Mole(which is an amazing show and not comparable to the bad US version at all =P)

Wow, he looks... wow.

EmiPrime

tumblr_n3w0i6mbkW1sohgreo1_1280.jpg

He looks a bit like a young Alan Partridge there.

Long time lurker and occasional poster to the thread. Was looking for something like daggr since gaygamer really isn't popping anymore. Feel free to add me. Going to try to post more in gaygaf. My Daggr profile
Welcome and will add :D

It's been a long time since I last posted something in this thread!

I started adding you guys on Daggr. Here's my profile in case you'd want to do the same!
It's been a while since you've been here it seems lol

Hola Gaf, I am new here. I have had an account for some time now but I have been mostly lurking. I am Honduran and I will love to be a part of this community. It looks like you guys have too much fun talking about y'all personal experiences.. Is anyone here in the Houston area?

Hi guys and gals, never posted here so not sure what to say.

Add me on MK8 lol.
UN = Atheos

So is this Daggr thing neat?
Welcome guys everyone that's new newer or returning. wow it's great to see new people here lol
Gonna add you soon atheos.
Me and my friends were playing not too long ago. Now playing Pokemon snap lol
We need a gaygaf mk8 tournament lol

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think the prisoners were fed rather well, if not exactly with haute cuisine, but enough to keep them muscular.

I mean, they were galley slaves. You couldn't row a ship with wimpy muscles, and these guys weren't incarcerated for life, so they needed to be kept alive for the look of the thing.

And Valjean was hella swole.

Contrast that with Edmond Dantes who was locked in a box and left to die.

Kinsei

Banned
I created a LGBT GAF tournament in Mario Kart 8. Quote this post to see the code. The tournament will also give us our own private Miiverse community.

Caladrius

hsufkhzdxj.kfsbdjk.hjdgvbj.xbg.kjadafbxjgba.dj

I made one major slip-up towards the start of the driving test before I lost it and spiraled into an assload of harebrained mistakes.

Step 1. Forget to straighten out the wheels when backing up, end up in the adjacent grass
Step 2. Fail to realize that I'm halfway in the middle of the parallel parking space before judging it "parked" and backing out.
Step 3. Completely forget that I'm supposed to back out of the parking space into the lane that I'm supposed to go down as opposed to straight backward which put me partway off the road.
Step 4. Confuse a backward and forward 3-point turn
Step 5. Take about 5 different tries to properly get into an empty parking space.

At the very least I didn't get docked for messing up the basics, aside from making an excessively tight right turn.

I'm going to practice a bit more and take it again in two weeks.

Good luck--I'm sure you'll do just fine. ^_^

Oh, and good luck on your exam! Don't drive like a twat and crash into somebody else!

Thanks for the support. I know what to expect now so I'll probably get it next time provided my nerves don't get the best of me.

Odinson

Welcome guys everyone that's new newer or returning. wow it's great to see new people here lol

Thanks for the welcome!

Finally set up this DAGGR thingy: https://daggr.net/members/1838/

Also, Wii U users add me @ Jinfash

Will add you and others. My NNID: bark252

RM8

If anyone wants my MK8 free game code, I'm willing to accept a Steam game in exchange :3 It doesn't need to match the price of a WiiU game.

Not related at all to your post. I really dig your profile pic. (Van Gogh is one of my favorite artists! :3)

@Art: Welcome to the LGBT 'gang'! Saw you just minutes ago in the Jonah Hill thread, hehe.

Thank you!

I said dayum.

Wow, he looks... wow.

tumblr_mjidpsqted1qhdlwvo1_250.gif

He looks a bit like a young Alan Partridge there.

A young Steve Coogan, then~?

Woah, I actually see it, they all have the same eyebrows lol.

Awesome! My Mii's name is Thales, I think I'm gonna ask a mod to change my GAF username to Thales since I use that for almost everything anyways.

I created a LGBT GAF tournament in Mario Kart 8. Quote this post to see the code. The tournament will also give us our own private Miiverse community.

Wow, I didn't know private miiverse communities were even possible.

MarkusRJR

I'm marKUS-rob on Wii U. Add me. :)

So I officially just lost ANOTHER friend today to conspiracy theories. We were hanging out when suddenly he started talking about the government poisoning us by putting metals in the air, fluoride in the water, and us needing to protect our genes or something. He said something really dumb at one point (like getting multiple common sense facts wrong), corrected him, and then he went insane. Ended up storming out of the mall.

Went home later today and found tons of articles on his Facebook from conspiracy theory sites. Some of his old friends were pointing out how insane (and racist, sexist, homophobic, etc) some of them are, and he kept posting links to these sites as proof, while another believer called his old friends stupid or sluts. Apparently he sent me an invite to a conspiracy theory group on Facebook a day or two ago (I never check my account so I didn't see it) Here's the description:

Set free:non control organization against control of illuminati and mass killings which have to do with illuminati ....

Apparently 4 of my friends liked the page (not sure if they joined the group though). Really fucking weird. Don't understand this sudden conspiracy theory craze around my friends.

On another note: Blind fanboys are legit the worst.

OK, I think I sent a friend request to everyone here. Gonna go join that MK8 community now. ^_^

Oh, and my NNID is Poltergust.

EDIT: No one's here... =(

Grizzo

Nice to see so many people playing Mario Kart 8! The game is great, I'm having a fantastic time with it.

My NNiD is Poplemousse if you want to add me on there too!

Yeah I tend to forget about the Community section, haha. I'll try to drop by more often!

mantidor

Bah I missed the tournament.

OK, I think I sent a friend request to everyone here. Gonna go join that MK8 community now. ^_^

Oh, and my NNID is Poltergust.

EDIT: No one's here... =(

Surely you lie because you didn't add me. :p

My nnid is mantidor. I'm not using the daggr thing, I don't like sites that don't show you antthing unless you register. :p

Garcia

Hola Gaf, I am new here. I have had an account for some time now but I have been mostly lurking. I am Honduran and I will love to be a part of this community. It looks like you guys have too much fun talking about y'all personal experiences.. Is anyone here in the Houston area?

Bienvenido. A este lugar le hace falta más sangre latina. =)

Kinsei

Banned
Bah I missed the tournament.

Surely you lie because you didn't add me. :p

My nnid is mantidor. I'm not using the daggr thing, I don't like sites that don't show you antthing unless you register. :p

You didn't miss anything. The tournament itself never ends so anyone can join at any time. There just happened to be no one in the room when you jumped in.

Rayis

I'm pretty sure the majority of GayGAF is hispanic, I remember someone did a census of Gaygaffers and hispanics were the most numerous.

Also, damn you all with Wii U's and Mario Kart 8, I am torn on whether I should buy a Wii U for my upcoming birthday in about 9 days or wait for Smash Bros to come out and buy a 3DS, I technically have money for both but I do not like spending money frivolously.

Kinsei

Banned
I'm pretty sure the majority of GayGAF is hispanic, I remember someone did a census of Gaygaffers and hispanics were the most numerous.

Also, damn you all with Wii U's and Mario Kart 8, I am torn on whether I should buy a Wii U for my upcoming birthday in about 9 days or wait for Smash Bros to come out and buy a 3DS, I technically have money for both but I do not like spending money frivolously.

I'd go for a Wii U and wait until 2015 for a 3DS.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'd go for a Wii U and wait until 2015 for a 3DS.
3DS Library is bigger than Wii U and right now despite MK8 being the big thing there are not that many games to hold you over compared to 3DS. Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, NSMBU and MK8 aint enough. *Ports or remakes dont count*

Kinsei

Banned
3DS Library is bigger than Wii U and right now despite MK8 being the big thing there are not that many games to hold you over compared to 3DS. Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, NSMBU and MK8 aint enough. *Ports or remakes dont count*

MH3U with online play is enough to tide someone over IMO. Add in DKC:TF with the games on your list, and I'd say the Wii U has more than enough to tide someone over.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
MH3U with online play is enough to tide someone over IMO. Add in DKC:TF with the games on your list, and I'd say the Wii U has more than enough to tide someone over.

All I have is W101 and Wind Waker...

Might get MK8 tomorrow but still thinking about it. I forgot DK I give you that but I cant get into MH sadly.

Hola latinos como han estado ultimamente, no he escrito en español correctamente en mucho tiempo y pues creo que mi ortografia es una mierda lol

Attempted Translation:

Hello Latinos who are ultimate, I really hate correcting Spanish which makes me annoyed somethingsomething shit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom