• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

That smitten feeling when a guy tells you he loves HAIM and Lana del Rey. I'm just waiting for something bad to happen so I can get over the smitten feeling.

Caladrius

Banjo 3 and Halo 2 Anniversary plz

--

I had this really weird epiphany while I was talking to my friend yesterday.

Like, it just came to me that my first relationship has colored every social connection I've had since. I used to be a bit more eager to engage people frequently and be perfectly blunt, but with every friendship / acquaintance after that I go to great pains to avoid stepping on peoples' toes even if I'm highly familiar with them and I'm scared of talking to people more than once a week for fear of agitating them.

I wonder if I should go see someone about that or if it's just a matter of un-policing myself more.

We have tinychat! tinychat.com/tinygaffers :) No pressure to get on cam unless you want to, but a bunch of us will be there all day.

i'm gonna be drinking all day

Thank ye kindly. I'm deathly camera-shy though.

Rayis

Spaniard accents are hot, I don't know what's wrong with you guys, I've only have an issue when I can't understand them sometimes and the words they use I'm unfamiliar with.

Any asian in this thread?

me.

10377492_10103417139916245_4251776818379474004_n.jpg

bonus. my arm is a chew toy

1908034_10103416750351935_5388125046324652480_n.jpg

Alrus

Well the first 2 E3 conf don't really inspire confidence in this E3 being exciting at all.

Ubisoft will be boring as fuck most likely, unless they announce a new PoP game featuring the 2008 version's prince and style, but with an actual game under them. And BG&E2.

At least we'll be spared the usual Assassin's Creed presentation during Sony's conf, so we might see some exciting stuff besides Project Beast.

Well the first 2 E3 conf don't really inspire confidence in this E3 being exciting at all.

Ubisoft will be boring as fuck most likely, unless they announce a new PoP game featuring the 2008 version's prince and style, but with an actual game under them. And BG&E2.

At least we'll be spared the usual Assassin's Creed presentation during Sony's conf, so we might see some exciting stuff besides Project Beast.
bump.gif

Yeah, nothing so far has really grabbed me - though I don't usually get too excited for MS or EA stuff. Mirror's Edge 2 is barely a thing, and Star Wars Battlefront won't see release until NEXT fall at the earliest.

Now, just waiting for Sony tonight and Nintendo's stuff tomorrow.

Sai-kun

Banned
sobbing with happiness at halo 2 anniversary even though i'll never get to play it

as much as i'm done with the series, i can't help but get excited for it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Seriously. Microsoft was uninteresting and safe. EA sucked ass.

Ubi should be good though, with Beyond Good & Evil 2, a new Prince of Persia, Rayman, and an Assassin's Creed Unity CGI trailer (the Assassin's CGI trailers are always pretty sweet).

Sony's conference is airing in theaters around the US, so they better drop some bombs.

bsej87

I just need Nintendo to announce the pricing of the NFC figures so I can find out how much I'm going to embarrass myself.

daripad

Gunman Clive 2 has already been announced. What more could you possibly want from E3?

Dat self promotion
I can't wait to play it

MS was boring, the only interesting things they had were Sunset Overdrive, Crackdown and that Halo collection, the rest was meh stuff (even the Kamiya game)

Sony will likely be boring too and Nintendo is not going to bring surprises. Yeah, I have very low expectations after MS conference. I only hope for new smash character reveals at this point to be the only exciting thing for me

Grakl

Dat self promotion
I can't wait to play it

MS was boring, the only interesting things they had were Sunset Overdrive, Crackdown and that Halo collection, the rest was meh stuff (even the Kamiya game)

Sony will likely be boring too and Nintendo is not going to bring surprises. Yeah, I have very low expectations after MS conference. I only hope for new smash character reveals at this point to be the only exciting thing for me

what are you talking about, nintendo will have all the surprises

Seriously. Microsoft was uninteresting and safe. EA sucked ass.

Ubi should be good though, with Beyond Good & Evil 2, a new Prince of Persia, Rayman, and an Assassin's Creed Unity CGI trailer (the Assassin's CGI trailers are always pretty sweet).

Sony's conference is airing in theaters around the US, so they better drop some bombs.

Ahahaha.

Still enjoyed it, though. Valiant Hearts and Rainbow Six: Siege caught my attention.

Caladrius

Sony and Ninty plz save E3.

Mister Chef alone is not enough for me.
Kamiya can direct my game anytime.

WE'RE GETTING PERSONA 5, METROID, PLAYABLE RIDLEY IN SMASH AND F-ZERO UX.

I CAN FEEEEEL IT IN MY SOULLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RM8

Well, Gunman Clive 2 looks like a big improvement over the first one. That's why people who oppose sequels are nuts, in gaming sequels are interesting because developers can build upon an existing formula and create a different experience even if the core concept is the same. Cool reveal :3 Not a lot else has caught my attention. Maybe the new Lara Croft game (not the Tomb Raider one).

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I don't know why people are so hyped for the Halo HD collection. It's like, I've already played those games, so why would I be excited to play them again?

Missed the Ubisoft conference, but from what I gather, the only interesting thing that was announced was Valiant Hearts (that trailer was fantastic! Seriously, it's one of the most gripping game trailers I've ever seen). Yet another E3 without BG&E2 and PoP. Ugh. We didn't even get a cool cgi trailer for AssCreUni. Ugh. Ubisoft. Ugh.

Maybe the new Lara Croft game (not the Tomb Raider one).

YES

The new Lara Croft game looks fucking sick. So excited.

Sony will likely be boring too

boo

they're showing their presser in theaters

it's gonna be awesome

there will be megatons

believe

Ick. I've got Halo 1-4 in my house, buried within my bucket of many things. I really fail to understand the value of paying for them again.

But oh, my neck aches, and I am tired. So I must snooze~

RM8

YES

The new Lara Croft game looks fucking sick. So excited.
Wish it was cross gen, though :x But the at the same time I want reasons to buy a PS4, so yeah.

it's gonna be awesome

there will be megatons

believe
Yup, that's pretty smart and hype inducing :p And yes, I guess they wouldn't do it if they weren't confident with their show.

daripad

what are you talking about, nintendo will have all the surprises

Shh I said I was keeping my expectations low.

But seriously, what could they show? There are still some games that need to be shown properly like SMTXFE and Yoshi Yarn, we need more Bayonetta, X, Hyrule Warriors and.Smash and their respective release dates. Likely showing the boring and dumb Sonic Boom. And maybe Watch Dogs which already released on other consoles. Nothing new. If they announced at least 2 games for WiiU and 2 for 3DS FOR THIS YEAR, I would be more than satisfied with it. Smash characters will be enough for me though :p

RatskyWatsky said:
boo

it's gonna be awesome

there will be megatons

believe

They still have to show more Uncharted (expecting a CGI trailer lol) and there doesn't seem to be games releasing this year that haven't been announced. There could be 2015 stuff but that's too far away.

Alrus

Sony is going to be good, no clunky Assassin's creed demo this year at least.

Nintendo I just can't get excited anymore, I love them, I'm sure there's going to be amazing stuff (Bayonetta, X and Smash for sure), but I've been burned too many time getting overhyped for their presentations and feeling depressed afterwards because they spend time on boring stuff. (Seriously, I was so bummed last year). They'll probably showcase Sonic Boom too, which looks so awful. It's actually impressive how terrible that game looks.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Things I care about:

Project Beast
FFXIV
FFXV (hawt twinks)
Smash Bros
X (because I'm not buying a Wii U only for smash)

Grizzo

I hope we get another HD remake for WiiU (Mario Sunshine please)

That's the only thing I'm asking for to be honest

Well, no. I'm also hoping for some Smash info and Mario Kart DLC (real ones like tracks and characters, not a Mercedes-Benz tie in).

Actually, I don't know what I want so in any case I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
(though I'd be really satisfied with a new Wario Land game)

the Smash details actually already leaked:
it's going to be exactly the same as all the other Smash games

Thank you Ratsky, that's all I needed to know. I can safely skip Nintendo treehouse now (haha)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
New Zelda, just like the old Zelda!
New Mario, just like the old Mario!
Etc etc etc

Alrus

I can't fathom people being excited about a possible Mario Sunshine HD remake, I hated that game so much :/

I'll give you Kamiya, Kojima no, Phil Spencer meh, and Tretton heck no.

New Zelda, just like the old Zelda!
New Mario, just like the old Mario!
Etc etc etc

But that's almost never actually the case though. Unless you don't play the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom