• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Hey LGBT GAF!

I am slowly getting into super hero comics and I began to wonder: Is there a super hero comic with a gay main character?

wait, is Daredevil gay or not

tumblr_n4poz9ZflO1qz50dao1_500.jpg

I finally found the perfect way to play Dota2. Basically I'm not going to bother reading guides, practicing last hitting, or anything like that. I'm going to treat it like a game. And if someone wants to get mad at me for sucking then they can get mad.

Ahasverus

I'm feeling a little rusty lately because I haven't had the intention of hooking up with someone, but there is this good looking boy from college that I always checked on and decided to use the old-fashioned funny excuse to talk and it is going pretty good. I'm a litle bit nervous and I know such thing is very counterproducent but whatever, it's just for fun :p

Dany

Banned
Badge or filter? I can definitely do the former but don't have enough experience for the latter.

Hey, you know how to do something I don't. And something important at that. GIMP takes time to learn but if you can already do that you could probably master it in no time.
Whatever you think would work best!

I wanna put the rainbow on my avatar but I honestly have no idea how I should do it.

EDIT: I just learned there is a bisexual flag. Huh.

EDIT2: Hmmm, I think I like the concept more than the execution...
Wc8blox.png

Anybody got any other ideas?

Caladrius

I wanna put the rainbow on my avatar but I honestly have no idea how I should do it.

EDIT: I just learned there is a bisexual flag. Huh.

EDIT2: Hmmm, I think I like the concept more than the execution...
Wc8blox.png

Anybody got any other ideas?

I tired to be clever and color in the breastplate with the rainbow flag but after wrestling with the selection tools for 15 minutes I resorted to the quick and dirty route.

xQOyqXL.png

mDa9EIa.png

I tired to be clever and color in the breastplate with the rainbow flag but after wrestling with the selection tools for 15 minutes I resorted to the quick and dirty route.

xQOyqXL.png

mDa9EIa.png

Thank you, I think I'll use that second one. Quick question, why are you using the old rainbow flag from before pink and turquoise were removed?

Caladrius

Thank you, I think I'll use that second one. Quick question, why are you using the old rainbow flag from before pink and turquoise were removed?

I'm a hipster like that.

I personally consider it the true rainbow flag, since the two colors were removed due to practical issues as opposed to any change in symbolism.

I'm a hipster like that.

I personally consider it the true rainbow flag, since the two colors were removed due to practical issues as opposed to any change in symbolism.

Well I'm fine with that, thank you for the avatar edit <3

EDIT: Looking at the circle in my avatar it almost looks like a soda logo, like a parody of Pepsi.
Queer Cola, now that's a soda I'd drink!

Okay, well I actually wouldn't because I hate soda, but still!

Caladrius

Well I'm fine with that, thank you for the avatar edit <3

EDIT: Looking at the circle in my avatar it almost looks like a soda logo, like a parody of Pepsi.
Queer Cola, now that's a soda I'd drink!

Okay, well I actually wouldn't because I hate soda, but still!

You're welcome.

I can't drink soda anymore. Stuff wrecks hell on your gums. It's a good thing I stopped a couple of months ago because mine were starting to show significant damage.

is this avatar gay enough

not saturated enough 0/10

You're welcome.

I can't drink soda anymore. Stuff wrecks hell on your gums. It's a good thing I stopped a couple of months ago because mine were starting to show significant damage.

I stopped drinking it because I have stomach problems, now whenever I have a sip of soda I get sick almost instantly. It also just tastes gross to me now.

royalan

Awww @ you guys using the original 8 color variation of the rainbow flag in your avis.

(even that flag was reeeaally hippy)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No but really

I was dancing and making out at the club with this one dude (who was super hot)

But I spent the night with another hot guy

A mess lmao but at least they were both hot

Spoiler tagged details from the club to the bed and til the now Im a slut part. Sounds like an episode of Looking.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Vazduh

No but really

I was dancing and making out at the club with this one dude (who was super hot)

But I spent the night with another hot guy

A mess lmao but at least they were both hot

Get it!

ftf3ia-jpg.gif

As long as you feel good about it, it's all that matters.

sphinx

the piano man
so after more than 15 years, I am going to a "gay pride" event again. This time in Madrid, the first week of July.

I am a bit nervous, I'll be hanging out with a friend and his boyfriend who are (or look like) bodybuilders and I've been visiting some profiles on the internet in growlr and romeo and everybody is so pretty there and look like supermodels.

I kind of feel defeated going in there lol but I'll just enjoy myself and have fun. I am hoping they can introduce me to some of their friends, I'd love to get into something substantial after 2 years of life as a single.

teen-titans-bunker1.jpg

Bunker.

Just in case you couldn't tell he was gay, he wears a pink shirt.

BLO_YA.jpeg

Wiccan and Hulking from Young Avengers are OTP.

Is that Young Avengers comic collectively drawn by all of tumblr? It looks like John, Dave, Benedict Cumberbatch and whoever plays Winston are about to come out of the woodwork and start making out.

Subtle dickery is not most Gaffers' strong point

To be fair, it's going to be hard to find anyone better than gaygaf at subtle dickery.

OT, but saw this .gif and thought of you guys:

yfk1fEH.gif

thirsty motherfuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom