• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odinson

Fortunately I do not care for another Prime game.

I do care for another Metroid game though.

Same boat. I love the prime series even though 2 wasn't so hot. I didn't even finish Other M. Still I would love to see a new metroid game announced.

E3 so far has been lackluster. Still leaning towards getting a ps4 sometime in the future but nothing really grabbed me at the Sony presser. Sunset overdrive was the only game that did something for me at MS conference. Hopefully Nintendo can pull of a good direct. Really looking forward to the Smash Tourney though.

Looks like Time fucked up at revealed Miyamoto's three projects.

Wow they brought
Star Fox
back!!!! Hype increases!!!!

Spree

Last couple of months not looking at gaming stuff, avoiding E3 spoilers: easy peasy
Waiting another hour for Nintendo's event: hardest thing ever

On the plus side, I really really enjoyed MS's conference, since I didn't know anything beforehand, and Ubisoft and Sony were cool too. EA sucked.

Nintendo is left, and all I know is Zelda U is gonna be there. That alone is gonna make it awesome, unless they somehow pull a SM 3D World.

RM8

I actually wouldn't count on a new Zelda, it'd eat into whatever hype they want to generate for Hyrule Warriors.

Also, screw leaks :(

daripad

I actually wouldn't count on a new Zelda, it'd eat into whatever hype they want to generate for Hyrule Warriors.

Also, screw leaks :(

First time I can see this live and Time fucked up with those leaks. I hope they show Zelda and those projects are more fleshed out than they seem

mantidor

I like they seem smaller in scope.

I don't get the appeal of Starfox honestly, furries? :p I'll rather have a new IP with flyig mechanics.

Spree

It is confirmed to be shown.

Don't toy with my heart XD Thank you thank you :*

Oh man, I've been looking forward to this for months. Every time I think about it, I almost can't contain my excitement. I blame that tech demo from 2011!

btw, thanks for the spoiler tags, guys.

RM8

Lol, sorry about that then, I didn't know it was confirmed. Also, I dislike
furry stuff but StarFox is okay, and it existed way before I knew about the word "furry" so I don't relate it to any weird fetish :p

mantidor

Nah Aonuma confirmed Zelda U presence. What form is something else entirely, it can easily just be a couple of pictures like when Wind Waker HD was revealed.

Speaking of a hypothetical Paper Mario U, does anyone else here love the first two PM games but utterly detest the last two? I found Super Paper Mario so awful. But maybe I would have found it alright had it not been labeled a Paper Mario game and then stripped the game of the battle system that made me actually want to play it.

I wouldn't mind just seeing The Thousand Year Door 2, in terms of having the exact same gameplay but a different story/characters.

Speaking of a hypothetical Paper Mario U, does anyone else here love the first two PM games but utterly detest the last two? I found Super Paper Mario so awful. But maybe I would have found it alright had it not been labeled a Paper Mario game and then stripped the game of the battle system that made me actually want to play it.

I wouldn't mind just seeing The Thousand Year Door 2, in terms of having the exact same gameplay but a different story/characters.

I don't get the hate for Super Paper Mario, it was an amazing game.

Sticker Star is my least fave, it's an RPG without any RPG elements, I don't get what the game is trying to do.

I don't get the hate for Super Paper Mario, it was an amazing game.

I disagree obviously. I found the platforming really dull. And the removal of the battle system just made everything so boring to me. What RPG elements did it have exactly, since you criticize Sticker Star for not having them.

Caladrius

That was solid, about what I was expecting. I'd love to play the Yoshi, Splatoon and Captain Toad games. Didn't think Palutena in Smash would be the one to cap off the show.

I'm mostly in the same boat. I liked Super Paper Mario's characters enough that I could look past the poor mechanics though. Stcker Star just felt like an adventure game in Mario clothing, without the plot that actually makes games in the genre interesting.

Grakl

not a fan of all girl characters but splatoon looked great, megaton for me

very happy with Nintendo, where's 2014 stuff though

RM8

Toad game all over my face. It was pretty cool, actually :3 And against popular opinion I actually prefer this format to be honest. It was pretty condensed unlike the other conferences, and completely focused on the games. Can't wait for the Smash tourney!

daripad

The only boring part was Reggie at the beginning but the rest was all about the games. I loved the presentation and can't wait for Yoshi and Kirby, both games looked like must haves for me

RM8

BTW I'm so glad they didn't touch that Sonic Boom turd.

Also, this WiiU treatment is encouraging, Nintendo refuses to go down without a fight home-console-wise. This is what I want Sony to do with Vita, and not just say "lol it's an okay PS4 controller and have these PC indies okay?".

bsej87

E3 2014: The Year of 2015! Nintendo won out of the main 3 for me. Pretty excited for several of the games shown and hyped for the Fantasy Life release.

Kater

Banned
I'm watching the Nintendo thingie right now and I just want to throw all of my money at all these games.
So good! And Yoshi's new game looks so joyful and fun and cute, you guys omahgad! :O

bsej87

Another great feature of Nintendo's conference: handsomeness.

oBbDMRL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom