• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Oh in that case it was probably the correct decision if it was more an eagerness for those games than a disatisfaction with the game itself. No point in pushing through it, becoming more and more frustrated with the game and potentially ruining your opinion of the game simply because you want to play something else. Probably a good decision to return to it after you've done your other games rather than simply advancing to Metal Gear Solid 3 (not a real spoiler but a controversial topic)
particularly since it's the last good, full console game, sorry Metal Gear Solid 4

I was going to watch 4 regardless. I have to see how they managed to resolve 2, no matter how hilariously awful the explanation is.

What exactly does 'gay death age' mean...?

It has to with Ageism in hookup culture.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Probably at the the age where you are no longer desirable. :*(

No, it's the age where you're no longer desirable by a certain group of people, but newly desirable by a different one, the equivalent of gay necrophiliacs.

sphinx

the piano man
this guy won third place in Mr World 2014, mexican.

josep.jpg

WTF,.. it's ridiculously beautiful,

I wonder how place 1 and 2 look like

sphinx

the piano man
i think the #1 guy i saw on queerty.com isn't cute. not as cute as #3

agreed

mex2.jpg

I think #3 should have won,

but I don't think José Pablo (#3) is exactly a mexican beauty, He looks like an unmixed spaniard to me.

Rich Mexicans look like that but those rare, we don't really look like that,

agreed

mex2.jpg

I think #3 should have won,

but I don't think José Pablo (#3) is exactly a mexican beauty, He looks like an unmixed spaniard to me.

Rich Mexicans look like that but those rare, we don't really look like that,

He is the best looking one for sure.

Don't Mexicans consist of a couple of races?
Don't mean to sound offensive<3

Just play it cool. What makes you think he's gay? If he's not, admitting that you have a crush on him might send him fleeing (or at least make things really awkward between you). Are you willing to take that risk?

This may be a crazy thought, but even if he is gay he might still be sent fleeing if he doesn't reciprocate the poster's feelings.

As for "gay death" I find myself most attracted to men in their late 20s and mid 30s.

RM8

He is the best looking one for sure.

Don't Mexicans consist of a couple of races?
Don't mean to sound offensive<3
Mexicans are a Native Mexican <------------> European gradient. So yeah, we can look rather diverse :3

This may be a crazy thought, but even if he is gay he might still be sent fleeing if he doesn't reciprocate the poster's feelings.

As for "gay death" I find myself most attracted to men in their late 20s and mid 30s.

A true friend wouldn't leave you for having a crush on them IMO.

Yeah same here, don't think I have fancied anyone under 30.

Mumei

Remembers me of the one time were I came out to a best friend and didn't hear anything from him for a week and dropped him. I thought he wants to stay away from me now.
I'm a horrible being.

And now to something completely different. I bought Gay New York - Gender, Urban Culture and the Making of the Gay Male World 1890 - 1940, looking forward to reading it. (Mumei mentioned it somewhere so I looked it up and imported it.)

Edit: I'm sorry if I spoiled anything for you, Mr_Zombie. Just wanted to share my excitement for the last season with you people here.

*glomp*

It is my favorite gay history book!

daripad

I think I am the most representing guy of how we mexicans look in this thread tbh.

Also, does anybody want to play Mario Kart 8 in our community tonight?

I think I am the most representing guy of how we mexicans look in this thread tbh.

Also, does anybody want to play Mario Kart 8 in our community tonight?

Oh wow, we have a community?
I'm down.
Anybody in LGBT-GAF is welcome to add me as a friend on the WiiU btw.
My NID is on my profile.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
LMAO @ Masamuna's birthday being a day before mine apparently.

MarkusRJR

My brother is back from his boyfriend's in the States. He's now skyping in his room screaming, squealing, making obnoxious noises, etc. It's even more annoying than usual because he raised his voice an octave to fit in with his flamboyant boyfriend. I've told him to be quiet multiple times and he doesn't give a shit. My room is right beside him and he's basically screaming at top volume. It's been 3 hours now and I feel like I'm going to kill somebody.

*adds this to the reasons why I need to go to college/university and move out*

I've noticed this with the 4 other gay people I know. After they came out they started doing flamboyant gestures and raising their voice. Why? I understand if you were naturally pitched that way, but I don't understand forcing your voice to go higher. When it was just me and them (when I knew they were gay/bi) they didn't feel the need to act differently.

Don't want to offend anyone, just genuinely curious.

Kater

Banned

Thanks <3

*glomp*

It is my favorite gay history book!

And I'm really looking forward to reading it.

I told two other male friends of mine that I'm homosexual, with one I had a lengthy debate about sexuality and sexual experiences, the other one took it really well, said now he understood my unhealthy obsession about Young Avengers.
After that, still drunk I made my way to the next bar and ordered two Zombies, which I drank. After that I watched two guys playing Billiard (under the circumstance that I don't 'check their dicks out' as they said.
I left the bar after that party of billiard was over and returned out to the cold capital centre where a flea market was built. I found a young guy to talk to and understood him immediately, but he said he wasn't gay but if he had any gay friends he would direct them though FB to me.
After that I grabbed roses on the way home to sting myself. I have still wounds from them. I grabbed a plastic bag full of bottles and dropped it a few metres away, seeing that there was another person standing on a cigarette automate. I passed him and crossed the street ahead. He shouted after me, so I returned back to him. I said I was drunk and that I'm sorry if i damaged everything. He said that I should go away. The last few steps towards my home I was thinking what I've done to the man with the bottles.

Happy Birthday, me.
fml

daripad

Oh wow, we have a community?
I'm down.
Anybody in LGBT-GAF is welcome to add me as a friend on the WiiU btw.
My NID is on my profile.

The community code is 3801-6140-1829

I'm daripad

I'm your competition Daripad
http://i.imgur.com/wxi2chL.jpg

i know my hair looks like shit dont judge

These are supposedly the average male faces by country:.

Look Youngblade, we definitly don't even look close to that lol
Though that is not really representative, we don't look that good or at least people around me :p

My brother is back from his boyfriend's in the States. He's now skyping in his room screaming, squealing, making obnoxious noises, etc. It's even more annoying than usual because he raised his voice an octave to fit in with his flamboyant boyfriend. I've told him to be quiet multiple times and he doesn't give a shit. My room is right beside him and he's basically screaming at top volume. It's been 3 hours now and I feel like I'm going to kill somebody.

*adds this to the reasons why I need to go to college/university and move out*

I've noticed this with the 4 other gay people I know. After they came out they started doing flamboyant gestures and raising their voice. Why? I understand if you were naturally pitched that way, but I don't understand forcing your voice to go higher. When it was just me and them (when I knew they were gay/bi) they didn't feel the need to act differently.

Don't want to offend anyone, just genuinely curious.

I think that's just something people in their teens do when first coming out.. they've had trouble fitting into other groups so they're doing their best to conform to how gay people are "supposed" to act. Its incredibly annoying but hopefully something that they will outgrow quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom