• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Vitanimus

just discovered a whole bunch of stretch marks on the back of my upper thigh that I never noticed and I'm sad, sighhhhh

although I suppose this is karma for my really poor diet and lack of exercise. you know when you're younger people tell you that it'll catch up and it's like "nah"... but now it has

SIGH

Sibylus

Banned
10381997_303135206514lbjeq.jpg

Selfie time
I'm sorry if I disturbed you with that picture of me.

Any tips on how to grow a beard? ^^
How2 Grow Beard:

Lavender-marry Bo for ever and ever

sparkle_eye_kitten_8d_by_fourpolkadots-d3lff0c.gif

daripad

Selfie time
I'm sorry if I disturbed you with that picture of me.

I'm far from disturbed <3 You look fine without a beard, I don't think you need one

Guys, at least you don't have tons of stretch marks on your whole body, I usedto like them due to their significance but now they are plainly awful to me.

Vitanimus

Boo physical insecurities

I suppose the silver lining for this is that it's made me have a good look at my diet so I'm gonna sign up for a 90 day membership at a gym 5 minutes away. I suppose it's just a bit depressing that it's taken permanent scarring for me to notice

Kater

Banned
I'm far from disturbed <3 You look fine without a beard, I don't think you need one

Guys, at least you don't have tons of stretch marks on your whole body, I usedto like them due to their significance but now they are plainly awful to me.

You too? Is my face really better off without a beard?

Seems like my keyboard is acting weird. I am typing _ instead of ?

Caladrius

You look fine without one Gato.

I really think facial hair (and especially beards) only work well with certain kinds of men, and you're aesthetically closest to a twink, so it wouldn't match at all.

-

I have blond facial hair despite being a dark dirty-blond. I have to abstain from shaving for about 5 days before it becomes noticeable.

Kater

Banned
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I do wish i had gotten to go out today but ah well.

It's never to late to get drunk and visit some bar.

Some more selfies

Still on my 3DS camera since I can't find my phone at the moment.
10457158_303158899845mkszp.jpg

10450423_303158903178zmsdf.jpg

With light it looks like no beard at all. ;_;

Kater

Banned
But you are a selfie addict and you are cute, that's enough to substitute him

lmao

Great, now I'm a substitute like Methadon is for Heroin. Wonderful. (&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#65077; &#9531;&#9473;&#9531;

Just kidding. I know that you all love me.
Hopefully.

Kater

Banned
:(

If I've learned anything, it's that posting bad things about yourself only makes you feel worse.

Cute!

Thanks! :3

I didn't get the reference :(

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/methadone-replacement-for-heroin

If you stop taking heroin, methadone can prevent or reduce the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpCUZ6mSHaI
My favourite movie. I killed my Mother. Best gay movie that I know.

GCX

Me and my bf stormed through 5 seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race during the last few weeks.

I think I'm twice as gay now than before lol

Kinsei

Banned
I am glad that Kinsei survived this last thread (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=117664412&highlight=kinsei#post117664412). I thought some of the posts coming from Kinsei were bit over the line and I thought Kinsei coul probably get banned.

Btw I woul like to know how Kinsei would like to be adressed since it was mentioned that Kinsei posts in the Trans OT.

It's really awkward to say the name of a person so much in one sentence.

I'm male to female, so I'd like it if you referred to me as a girl.

It just gets so frustrating seeing that word online when I have to hear it everyday in real life, so I kinda blew up. Now that I've calmed down, I can see that I was out of line. I was actually about to go and apologize for some of the things I said.

RM8

I'm of the opinion that words by themselves don't mean anything without an intention behind them, but at the same time I oppose the use of such insulting words precisely because there are people who feel really uncomfortable with them :/

Kater

Banned
I'm male to female, so I'd like it if you referred to me as a girl.

It just gets so frustrating seeing that word online when I have to hear it everyday in real life, so I kinda blew up. Now that I've calmed down, I can see that I was out of line. I was actually about to go and apologize for some of the things I said.

Saw your post on the Nintendo Treehouse thread. Kudos for acknowledging your failures, a lot of people could learn from you.

Okay, then I will refer to you as she from now on. Thanks for letting me know.
And I'm sorry that you still have to live with your not-accepting father.
(You mentioned him in the same thread)

I'm of the opinion that words by themselves don't mean anything without an intention behind them, but at the same time I oppose the use of such insulting words precisely because there are people who feel really uncomfortable with them :/

That's exactly the polite way to go about it until we changed the meaning of the word (like we did with 'queer').

Kinsei

Banned
Saw your post on the Nintendo Treehouse thread. Kudos for acknowledging your failures, a lot of people could learn from you.

Okay, then I will refer to you as she from now on. Thanks for letting me know.
And I'm sorry that you still have to live with your not-accepting father.
(You mentioned him in the same thread)

It's not just my father, it just happens that he's also homophobic. Both of my parents are transphobic.

My mother had met a trans woman through her work, and I thought she was coming around, so I came out to her. That ended terribly.

Kater

Banned
It's not just my father, it just happens that he's also homophobic. Both of my parents are transphobic.

My mother had met a trans woman through her work, and I thought she was coming around, so I came out to her. That ended terribly.

I'm so sad hearing that.
How old are you now?
Do you have a job?
I got a flat alone and that is what saved me. (My father doesn't understand homosexual people and the concept of homosexual marriage)

Kinsei

Banned
I'm so sad hearing that.
How old are you now?
Do you have a job?
I got a flat alone and that is what saved me.

20 (21 next month!)
Yes

It's part time, but I've been saving up for an apartment. I'm hoping to be out of this place by this time next year.

daripad

This post reminded me that the national mexican football team got a memo which said that the supporting people should not use a certain word (equal to the f word)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom