• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. That's weird.
Also Don't know why I just did this but I've been up watching some lame DCOM, Zapped. For some reason those TV movies are a guilty pleasure of mine.
Plus there were some cute guys in there.

Anyways, I'm out. Too tired.

We're all out. Otherwise we wouldn't be LGBT Ha!

I actually have a whole thread on how I dont get jokes
Heh, I definitely know those feels! xD Though for me, when I'm just listening to other people tell jokes or reading them online or whatever, I get them just fine, but despite that I'm never able to pick up on when someone's just joking with me personally--my brain just always goes completely stupid and locks up and I'm like:
chibi_shiron_sketch_bvesze.jpg

VegiHam

So, presumably most of you operate on America Time? I just woke up and I've had a lie in, it's almost 11AM. Decided to play videogames and text my friends to hang out instead of sitting around feeling bored. Also, wassup other new people.

So, presumably most of you operate on America Time? I just woke up and I've had a lie in, it's almost 11AM. Decided to play videogames and text my friends to hang out instead of sitting around feeling bored. Also, wassup other new people.

UK? Seems like most of gaygaf is NA.

Kater

Banned
I'm from Austria and it's already 12 pm here.

I think I fucked up my stomach yesterday somehow. Maybe it were the Antidepressivas again. Couldn't even go to work because of that.

And hello to all you new people, hello and welcome to the LGBT* OT!

I almost thought you were new too, Henchmen.
Lol, Ghostbusters. Another classic I haven't seen. :p

Welcome! I'm from the Netherlands so you're only one hour behind me.

VegiHam

I like how this page has just become updates on the time. But it's the 25th of June for all you Americans now right? Merry Half Christmas everyone!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Traded Xbox live points for PSN points on CheapAssGamer. Except I was dumb and went first and the bitch ass motherfucker took my codes and didn't give me anything in return. Bitch stole $10 from me. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck that asshole. ARGH

Ugh I've bed. Waking up too late lately no matter what I do -_-

Same. My sleep schedule is all over the place. u__u

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Toradora!
Code Geass
La Maison en Petits Cubes
Dubya leaves office
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Super Smash Bros Brawl
I graduated high school
(wait this wasn't a good thing)

Do short gay guys have it as hard as short heterosexual men in terms of finding a partner?

As someone who is 5'6 if I'm lucky, rarely has this ever been an issue for me thankfully. I'm still somewhat insecure about my height, but I am in very good shape physically and apparently have a nice face, so no one has had an issue with my height. Girls are another story... I've never really had a thing with a taller female, usually within a few inches of my height either way. So it seems they are probably more particular about height.

Kater

Banned
We're getting closer to Smash Bros!

AND Hyrule Warriors! :D

I drank some coffee and wine with the guy I met only a few days ago (Post #12762) and we had a really great discussion about various things (Gone Home, right-wing nuts, Nintendo, Bethesda. Game of Thrones and other things). I really like him.
Such a cute guy, but he is hetero. But I accept that.
That doesn't mean that I didn't wish to kiss him though, haha.

tumblr_inline_mu9e6zit0kmm.gif

Anyway. I had a good evening.

Oh, and it's now 10:11 pm here in Austria. :p

Kinsei

Banned
I really wish painters and carpenters would let you know when they won't be able to make it. I've now missed out on three days of work, and I'll have to miss one tomorrow, because they never told me that they wouldn't be able to show up when they said they would.

Monday: Carpenter was supposed to show up. He never did
Tuesday: Carpenter showed up, but he said they needed a special type of paint for the painter and that they would be back later that day. They never came back.
Wednesday: They were supposed to show up today. They never did.

At this rate I'll miss a full week.

The poster for this years pride festival here in Halifax been released.

Should I call out my ex out on the fact that he's on Tinder? He told me he's not ready/doesn't have time for a relationship. Why would you break up with someone and then start dating multiple people if you "barely had time" to "devote" to one person in the first place?

He has texted me every single day since we broke up. He's always the first to text me too. I mean, he did say he would like to be friends with me, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom