• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all of the amazing advice guys, things are changing so quickly now when it comes to school and my future but I'll just do shit. All of you guys are awesome.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
love makes you do stupid things :(
Eh, I don't buy that. Yes, there are cases when you want to do irrational things, but I don't think they are really fueled by love. If you like doing stupid things, you're going to keep doing stupid things. (This follows for everyone.)

I can't say I've done anything utterly irrational based on love over the past few years.

royalan

Eh, I don't buy that. Yes, there are cases when you want to do irrational things, but I don't think they are really fueled by love. If you like doing stupid things, you're going to keep doing stupid things. (This follows for everyone.)

I can't say I've done anything utterly irrational based on love over the past few years.

I'd say using a picture of my husband as your avatar is pretty irrational.

royalan

... How many husbands do you have?

bIokRj1.jpg

I don't know what this cosplay is.

Handsome man though.
It's Hiccup, the main character of the How to Train Your Dragon films (based on his appearance in the second film):
how-to-train-your-fon1fjbc.jpg

Which you should definitely watch. Now. Because they're awesome (well, I can't actually speak for the second, since I still haven't gotten around to seeing it yet, but the first definitely is like one of my favorite films)~ :D

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I thought he was some JRPG duder, his hair is so j-pop it hurts
from envy.

Rayis

You know how gaming side Nintendo fans are sending a get well card to Iwata? how about we gaygaffers send love letters to Erik Peterson? sounds like a good idea to me.

RM8

You know how gaming side Nintendo fans are sending a get well card to Iwata? how about we gaygaffers send love letters to Erik Peterson? sounds like a good idea to me.
Yeah, nope :p Also, am I the only one here doing the Iwata thing?

Well I just meant that I love him so much that I still want to (try to) make this work even if all the odds are against us.

hiccup sux, toothless much cooler

ye son
Pfft, that's just a lame impostor Night Fury costume though, who probably only wishes he was as awesome as Toothless. Just look at that tail, with no awesome red tail-fin. It's probably just some coward dragon who's never even fought another dragon before or anything. Laaaaaaame.
But seriously though, that costume is pretty awesome. :D Would seriously love to have something like that for Halloween or whatevs.

Vitanimus

having such a fat ass is SO annoying, everytime I buy shorts or jeans I get
34 inch wasit
and it still feels tight. depressing really

Haly

It's more annoying shopping for nonexistent sizes like 29 or 30 waist.

Out of any given pile of jeans, there's maybe 1-2 pairs that fits my particular frame (30-32, usually), it s a very Asian proportion that just doesn't show up often, nor does it get restocked quickly like other more common Americanized ratios. If it exists, chances are some other rake thin guy bought it and the store hasn't had time to order a new pair.

#thestruggleisreal

Out of any given pile of jeans, there's maybe 1-2 pairs that fits my particular frame (30-32, usually), it s a very Asian proportion that just doesn't show up often, nor does it get restocked quickly like other more common Americanized ratios. If it exists, chances are some other rake thin guy bought it and the store hasn't had time to order a new pair.

#thestruggleisreal

28 waist here, kill me

Haly

28 waist here, kill me

dqkY0o1.png

Belt wearer here

For me, a belt is an accessory, not a practical clothing item. I don't like the way they scrunch pants that are clearly too wide. It's both uncomfortable and ugly. I prefer a tight, almost perfect fit. My ideal pair of pants is one that can be worn without a belt, and can hold the weight of my wallet + cell phone without scooting downwards over the course of the day. And then I add a belt as I feel is necessary depending on occasion.

Vitanimus

The things I'd do to be a 30/32 waist again ;___; I really really really bloated at uni. I just posted in FitnessGAF for advice because I basically have no commitments until the end of September and I have a gym that's 5 minutes away from me.

#thestruggleisreal

Wow.. I'm not Asian, but wear the exact same size 30-32. Not too difficult to find if you're shopping at like American Eagle or something but everywhere else, its damn near impossible to find. If you go to Target or something, nearly every size is larger. Its easier to get size 40 at most stores :(

Haly

Levi's is my go-to for jeans. They usually have it... somewhere, but it's not always exactly the kind of style I want and I often have to settle for something close.

I just want to be able to pick a pair without having to ask if they have 30-32 in the stockroom ;~;

I can never find pants that work for me. :(

I've got a bubble butt and relatively big thighs, so my assumption is to go with a boot cut since it equalizes the proportions on my legs, except I can never find a cut that's loose enough below the knees without the belt area being loose too. I'm a 29-30 on the waist but like a 34 long depending on the brand, and I want it to be tight on top and mellow going down. I've had shit luck so far. lol

Vitanimus

I can never find pants that work for me. :(

I've got a bubble butt and relatively big thighs, so my assumption is to go with a boot cut since it equalizes the proportions on my legs, except I can never find a cut that's loose enough below the knees without the belt area being loose too. I'm a 29-30 on the waist but like a 34 long depending on the brand, and I want it to be tight on top and mellow going down. I've had shit luck so far. lol

well hey gurl
iT7vQOx7osxrK.gif

am I really the only one with a massive butt here, this segregation... although I am just over 6ft

Haly

different POV.

there's so many pants that fit but it's so hard to decide which to buy.
#Thestruggleisreal
"I'm so attractive, I have too many potential partners to choose from. It's a bummer having to say no to so many hotties."

That's what your post sounds like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom