• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daripad

I have been coming out to the three friends I coul trust but never talked about it again until today. It felt so natural talking about my problems and how I feel about guys, it was so relieving, it felt so good even though at the same time I was having a problem with my family. I'm glad my friends didn't show any disrespect when I talked about it, they're so worthy for me. My life feels great after taking these small steps.

Mr_Zombie

I was so worried to be upset at the ending, but I'm glad how things turned out. My gut was in my stomach through the second half.

Same here. I was wondering how it's going to end
and I definitely didn't expect that. :D Only when I hear Sam's last journal entry did I understand that those messages on the phone you could listen to at the beginning of the game were from Lonnie.

I also love how much you can miss if you don't pay attention to various scribblings and (seemingly) random items around the house. Even though Sam was the main character here, you can learn so much about other characters too. It's the perfect example of show, don't tell narrative that so many games have problem with.

Grakl

I have been coming out to the three friends I coul trust but never talked about it again until today. It felt so natural talking about my problems and how I feel about guys, it was so relieving, it felt so good even though at the same time I was having a problem with my family. I'm glad my friends didn't show any disrespect when I talked about it, they're so worthy for me. My life feels great after taking these small steps.
awesome

Kater

Banned
Good to hear that you people here seem to like Gone Home. It's a special kind of game and one of my all-time favourite gaming experiences.

Congrats. daripad. That's awesome of your friends to accept you for who you are. :)

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
ugh cute gay ravers

there needs to be a tumblr about cute gay raver boys

BrADtdRCQAAqkEM.jpg

That is adorable! Thank you I needed cheering up.

I thought ravers had spiky neon hair.

Am I getting ravers confused with some other music sub-culture? Or have I just browsed through one too many pieces of furry art?

I think the punk subculture had a lot of that in the 70s and 80s but you don't see much of it today.

Maybe ravers had spiky neon hair a while ago, too. Its a shame you don't see a lot of it because it would be nice if more people looked like furry art.

Okay, this has nothing to do with anything, but

YOOOOOOOOOOO

I ran out of shampoo so I used my brother's. I am now young Brad Pitt's aftershave scented and it is marvoulous.

10/10, would use men's shampoo again
Alternatively, I've recently purchased 3 or 4 types of body lotion intended for women and I smell delightful. :)

Try B&B's sweet pea scent, it smells amazing!
I'll keep an eye out for that one. I need to use the ones I bought first. I have enough to last me a loooooooooong time. XD

My roommate keeps teasing me about my abundance of lotions on the bathroom vanity. (But then I see him sneaking some.)

Mono

I'll keep an eye out for that one. I need to use the ones I bought first. I have enough to last me a loooooooooong time. XD

My roommate keeps teasing me about my abundance of lotions on the bathroom vanity. (But then I see him sneaking some.)

You can never have too many lotions! :p

Caladrius

What classifies as a "gay butt"?

Good, keep developing your support network.

I should probably listen to my own advice. > _____ >

ugh cute gay ravers

there needs to be a tumblr about cute gay raver boys]

What is with all these pointless accessories and doodads I can't

#90skidyolo

Haly pls
It's horrible enough seeing that on my Facecrook feed.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Guyzzzzzzzzzzzz

Remember this???
Nineteen-Nineties-Toy-Bop-It.jpg

BOP IT! What a nostalgia bomb, they don't make them like they used to. Kids these days are seriously missing out.

I regret nothing.

Haly

I like both tops and bottoms, men and women, masculine and feminine.

I like them all!

My #thirst is endless like the Sahara desert.

Haly

The moment you wrote it, it became a word.

Convenient, ain't it?

Caladrius

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Oh, um.

I would happily smoosh anyone that could dominate with class or take it like a training dummy.

Haly

It's okay I'll do it.
80s-toys-2.jpg

Yeah I dunno, I think I like Furby more.

We had Tamagotchis too.

red13th

oh, so they're bellbottoms
9oQVdpH.gif

Speaking of clothes, Sai posted these fun(ny) shirts on tumblr. Isn't there a gay gaffer who was into this big beefy bara stuff? I really like the green sweatshirt even though the characters aren't my thing.

There are several that I remember, heck I'm going to Japan in August mostly for gay manga.
Those Jiraiya shirts are... colourful I guess.

Sai-kun

Banned
What is with all these pointless accessories and doodads I can't

Bracelets feel good on your skin when you've taken ecstasy, and the mask is so that people can put Vicks vapor rub on the inside for added stimulation
after taking ecstasy :)

Bandanas, gas masks, and other face gear are also used for that kinda thing.

Also the bracelets are just a cool and creative cultural thing. People make 'em for artists at shows they've gone to, or to show off that they went to a certain festival, or as a bonding thing with friends. (I made a matching I ne for a GAFfer once :3)

Edit: this concludes your weekly drug post by Sai-kun

Rayis

I ideally want someone who's versatile cuz sometimes I feel like fucking and others being fucked and want someone to be the same, the whole top/bottom thing is pretty boring to me tbh.

Grizzo

I ideally want someone who's versatile cuz sometimes I feel like fucking and others being fucked and want someone to be the same, the whole top/bottom thing is pretty boring to me tbh.

I think you'll find someone like that pretty easily. Most people I've met
(or fucked with)
were versatile

Actually I don't think I've ever slept with someone who was 100% top or bottom

Caladrius

No. I'm a child of the 80s. We had better toys than that.

The 80's nor the 90's had Lawn Darts so it doesn't matter anyway.

JFC, why were Furbies ever a thing.

Actual image of the man responsible

SMTIIsprite-Lucifer.png

Bracelets feel good on your skin when you've taken ecstasy, and the mask is so that people can put Vicks vapor rub on the inside for added stimulation
after taking ecstasy :)

Bandanas, gas masks, and other face gear are also used for that kinda thing.

Also the bracelets are just a cool and creative cultural thing. People make 'em for artists at shows they've gone to, or to show off that they went to a certain festival, or as a bonding thing with friends. (I made a matching I ne for a GAFfer once :3)

Edit: this concludes your weekly drug post by Sai-kun

The bracelets I get, but the masks seem like too much of a nuisance to justify the payoff.

Kinsei

Banned
Today I found out that my boss and his partner were the first gay couple to adopt a child here in Nova Scotia. That's pretty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom