• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
danny buy this one

KYWyj2f.jpg

And just as everyone predicted, once again I've broken up with the boyfriend. I think this time for good. He was a bit distant for the last few days so I obviously had to talk about it. He said this is too hard and he didn't know how much longer he could go on like this, so that was it.

Extrangely I don't feel THAT bad, I guess because we had already broken up before :p I do hate the whole situation, the fact that we love each other but had to meet at the worst moment ever. I've had too many "I hope we can be together sometime". Though this is the first time that it's because of me, even if I wanted to keep the relationship alive.

As I've said before, I've spent years thinking and wanting to be with the wrong guy, so it's not that farfectched that maybe we can work this out in the future. I do feel a bit guilty because he's so young and I really hate breaking his heart even he knows it's not really my fault.

So I guess everything's back to normal once again.

daripad

Tomorrow in the LGBT thread: So I got back with my boyfriend.

Now seriously, it's great that you finished this because it didn't seem to go anywhere. Try to stablish in your new place right now, that should be your priority so you meet more guys around you. Good luck

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yeah this was a bit much even for me. I apologize.

One day I'll be like: "Remember that guy I broke up and got back together with a million times years ago? WE'RE BACK TOGETHER. And probably all of you guys will be gone so no one will remember. But I will!!!!

Sai-kun

Banned
I kind of want to do an avatar betting pool for how soon VICTORsaurio gets back together with his kind-of-sort-of-not-boyfriend. But that would not only be really mean of me, but impractical as well because I have no idea how to give the odds on this kind of thing.

yikes

From that post I get that you want to be back with him.
Of course I do, I love him, I'd love to be in a long distance relationship with him but he's not up for it so I guess we're done for now.

As I said before, I'd love to revisit this sometime in the future, when we can actually be together but who knows what the hell will happen,

Vazduh

Of course I do, I love him, I'd love to be in a long distance relationship with him but he's not up for it so I guess we're done for now.

As I said before, I'd love to revisit this sometime in the future, when we can actually be together but who knows what the hell will happen,

He's 22 or 23, if I remember correctly, right? He is just too young for such a commitment. Maybe if you weren't so far apart, it would have lasted a bit longer, but this way it was doomed to fail, tbh. It's best to just leave it be, move on, and eventually find someone geographically closer to you. That's the harsh truth.

daripad

I hope you can get over it. If you end up coming back with him years later that would be cool but today you have to let him go.

Kangi, that's a cute dog :)

Nope, I mean a main control input for the best games out there (fighting, platformers, arcade racers, puzzle, etc.) :p

I'm so glad there are other people out there who appreciate the best method of control for a large variety of games (although fighting games really need an arcade stick). Analogue sticks are good for games where you're free to, and need to, quickly move in three dimensions, but when you're primarily moving in left/right (such as the genres you've mentioned), or up/down, d-pads are fantastic.

Awww, cute doggies!

I still have to play 3D World. :/

But yeah, it's great. And the visuals of the games on it are stunning!

If only we (EU and US) could get some Fire Emblem VC games. -.-

Wut?!?!? Get on it, it's amazing!

Definitely. 3D World, NSMBU Challenge Mode, NSLU, and Tropical Freeze were all insanely awesome (especially the last of those), as were Lego City and Nintendo Land. So hyped for Captain Toad, Yoshi, and Xenocross right now--they all look incredible. :D

Can't wait for Yoshi, Captain Toad and Kirby, they look gorgeous and so fun.

Rayis

I'm pretty salty tbh, which is weird because I'm not into sports but I really got into this game, regardless, let's go back to not caring about the world cup.

Kater

Banned
Ugh, football fans. There were a ton of people on the open grass field watching the game live on a big screen just opposite to where I live and they had loud, terrible music and some commentator talking loud into a microphone about what is happening on screen. It only stopped at around 10pm 30 because it started to rain.

/rant

sorry

Honestly I'm glad they lost because I was having a really...good dream and then my brother and my dad screamed when Mexico scored so they woke me up and yeash

Sai-kun

Banned
Having the best fucking day with Dany M :)

We went to the parade, and before and during it, there was a guy in an apartment by the parade route that was playing really really good music from his window. During the parade, there were about 15 people in the alley dancing by his window, but as soon as the parade ended, the parking lot across the alley filled up with at least a couple hundred people

During parade: http://instagram.com/p/p14PgUP8PV/

After: http://instagram.com/p/p17Fxvv8E0/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom