• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
This. page.

lewispassgreengecko5.gif

I just found out my uncle who is over here from London (while his husband remains there) for a Christening is on Grindr looking for "Right Now" and doesn't mention his husband/marital status in his profile. It is almost certain that he's cheating, right?

EDIT: Oh I love you're pictures Dany M and Sai-kun! It looks like there's quite a bit of fun and an enjoyable atmosphere there.

Yado

I just found out my uncle who is over here from London (while his husband remains there) for a Christening is on Grindr looking for "Right Now" and doesn't mention his husband/marital status in his profile. It is almost certain that he's cheating, right?

Maybe they have an open relationship?

He's probably cheating though.

Those pride pictures look wonderful Dany and Sai-Kun. You two looked great. :)
Maybe next year I'll go to Atlanta's pride parade.
But I'd like to go with someone because going alone just feels weird to me. I don't know.

Maybe they have an open relationship?

He's probably cheating though.

Hmm, it's a possibility. I don't really know any of the parties involved particularly well given the rarity of visits/his location (and never having met the husband), and given that I'm not out to my family (and it would have poor consequences were I to come out to them) I am not really in a position to do anything; it just seems like the large probability of him cheating (as you say in the latter sentence even though admtitedly the former is a possibility) removes the possibility of him being a trustworthy individual to seek advice on whether or not to come out (and obviously is very bad for his husband, particularly with any potential health risks if he's reckless). I guess there's not really much more to do or say about the situation, I just found it very, very surprising (as I truly wasn't expecting to see him on it given his marital status). EDIT: Oh and I've sent Escape Goat the truthiness.

Yado

Hmm, it's a possibility. I don't really know any of the parties involved particularly well given the rarity of visits/his location (and never having met the husband), and given that I'm not out to my family (and it would have poor consequences were I to come out to them) I am not really in a position to do anything; it just seems like the large probability of him cheating (as you say in the latter sentence even though admtitedly the former is a possibility) removes the possibility of him being a trustworthy individual to seek advice on whether or not to come out (and obviously is very bad for his husband, particularly with any potential health risks if he's reckless). I guess there's not really much more to do or say about the situation, I just found it very, very surprising (as I truly wasn't expecting to see him on it given his marital status). EDIT: Oh and I've sent Escape Goat the truthiness.

I don't think there's a correlation between him (allegedly) cheating and being the right person to talk to about coming out. I'm not sure about your family dynamics but it's possible your uncle may have been in your position at some point, he could have valuable advice.

Dany

Banned
Those pride pictures look wonderful Dany and Sai-Kun. You two looked great. :)
Maybe next year I'll go to Atlanta's pride parade.
But I'd like to go with someone because going alone just feels weird to me. I don't know.
You'll talkwith some random folks in the crowd your in. It's part of the fun :)

Kater

Banned

Delio

No pride for me this year. I went one year but it was rather cold and I went alone. I really need more local friends lol.

Koppai

I dressed as a Pokemon Trainer had a hat on backwards with a sewn on Pokeball logo and Dark type logo, some Pokeball key chains from back in the 90s, and a Lucario Poke Doll strapped to my side. I walked with the Houston Gaymers at the Houston Pride Parade :)

So much fun, kind of want to cosplay for next year and go all out cuz my outfit was basic.
mt9I4cY.jpg

That's just awful. :( what are you gonna do about it?

Kater

Banned
I dressed as a Pokemon Trainer had a hat on backwards with a sewn on Pokeball logo and Dark type logo, some Pokeball key chains from back in the 90s, and a Lucario Poke Doll strapped to my side. I walked with the Houston Gaymers at the Houston Pride Parade :)

So much fun, kind of want to cosplay for next year and go all out cuz my outfit was basic.
mt9I4cY.jpg
Canon
, especially the Mario/Luigi and the Yoshi/Bowser pairing. :D

My dad offered to take me and my mom there but I thought it would be too awkward.

2fun4u :p

Nothing like a good bone-breaking anal insertion!
It's still football though, not soccer. Damn your weird American English dictionary. :p

Rayis

Holy shit, that Houston pride parade looks so fun, such a shame I missed it, I just don't have anyone to go with

and I don't like driving far either

Dany

Banned
Ah yeah. I remember where those are :p I visited Toronto nearly a month ago I see my bf <3 I love him more than he know.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Still haven't really enjoyed Pride much during the four years I've gone, but this was the 40th anniversary for Seattle Pride so we went out of obligation, heh. George Takei was grand marshal, Cher and Cyndi Lauper had a big concert tonight, and we broke a world's record for largest ever drag show.

Kater

Banned
Great pose that you are doing for that photo, Jinfash.
LGBT OT is full of good looking people, wow.

I'm jealous of all you people who got to go to one of the parades, now that I see all these pictures. :(

One of my favorite bands just released a new single and it's actually LGBT related

I think the theme is sort of "love is genderless"

That was a pretty cool music video. Good stuff.

Also, Yaoi is only for women/girls? (People were saying that in the comments, haha)

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Still haven't really enjoyed Pride much during the four years I've gone, but this was the 40th anniversary for Seattle Pride so we went out of obligation, heh. George Takei was grand marshal, Cher and Cyndi Lauper had a big concert tonight, and we broke a world's record for largest ever drag show.
Judging by my friends' photos on FB, this year's Seattle pride was grand. Save for stuff like this:

Now this is not generally surprising by any stretch, but of all the places I didn't expect to see a representation of this size in Seattle. However, as one of my friends perfectly stated, there probably hasn't been a better naturally occurring "haters gonna hate."

omg...hi!!!

4nou9nC.gif

mantidor

I was afraid I would miss the parade here in Rio because it's usually on october and I'm going on vacation that month, but I just checked and its going to be in september.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom