• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Just lie down. The only other option is staying awake and if you do that you will be wrecked maybe even before afternoon, which could be dangerous (depending on what you work).
lol. This game is great.

Seems like it from what I've seen so far in videos. Hopefully the next one will be more inclusive. As it is I don't want to support the game.

Haha, not creepy at all. And thanks! :3

I'll save you some trouble: http://i.imgur.com/jXa62E2.jpg?2

And here's a more recent picture from my 21st birthday a few months ago:

http://i.imgur.com/0QTo7AL.jpg?1
Yup, definitely super cute. :3 You have a wonderful smile btw--very infectious. :D
So I'm going to New York City next week mainly to see my dad but I'd like to do a little sightseeing. What can I do there?
Go to the Nintendo World store and buy me this Quilladin plushie I didn't realize I needed until now (and of course get yourself whatever you want while you're there! :3
God, why did i have to check their website and realize that actually exists? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? xD

But actually being serious, beyond the obvious tourist traps like the Statue of Liberty, no idea, since I haven't actually been to NYC before. Hope you have fun though! ^_^

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Heh, thanks for the suggestion. But seriously I know I'm gonna go see the 9/11 museum but I'm wondering what else I should go see.

Go see a Broadway show! Go shopping at some crazy exclusive store! Eat at that deli place (Russ and Daughters) that Louis C.K. always goes to on his hit TV series Louie! Visit the Statue of Liberty! Visit the motherfucking Stonewall Inn and learn the history of your people! Go to the Nintendo Store and buy ShironRedshift that fugly plush of the worst evo of the worst starter in pokemon history! Visit Central Park! Go to Times Square and twirl around with your arms/eyes/mouth agape and fill yourself with wonder! Go to the top of the Empire State Building! Go to Tiffany's and have breakfast there! Visit all of the museums! Including MOMA! Explore Little Italy/Chinatown/Koreatown/Little Brazil! And shit!

Go see a Broadway show! Go shopping at some crazy exclusive store! Eat at that deli place (Russ and Daughters) that Louis C.K. always goes to on his hit TV series Louie! Visit the Statue of Liberty! Visit the motherfucking Stonewall Inn and learn the history of your people! Go to the Nintendo Store and buy ShironRedshift that fugly plush of the worst evo of the worst starter in pokemon history! Visit Central Park! Go to Times Square and twirl around with your arms/eyes/mouth agape and fill yourself with wonder! Go to the top of the Empire State Building! Go to Tiffany's and have breakfast there! Visit all of the museums! Including MOMA! Explore Little Italy/Chinatown/Koreatown/Little Brazil! And shit!
OK
I
WILLLLL!

quilladin_by_weirda209ckeb.jpg

But seriously, how can you hate something this adorable? :3
quilladin_apapacho___rujfc.png

That should be impossible! I just wish it were real so I could hug it all day long, everyday! :D

#TeamChespin4EVA!

Kater

Banned

Woah!

baffled0xszo.gif

Frankie is fucking awful. I'm sorry.
Why tho, he's a major ass kisser but idk I like him and I think he knows how to play.
But seriously, that ass kissing. "I love you to death even though we've only known each other for two weeks." Amber is dumb enough to believe that.

Zach is awesome though, I really really like him but physically and the way he is.

Guys I'm kinda totally freaking out right now. I was at a bar and met this amazing guy, and after a few drinks, started making out aggressively for....well for a damn good while. I was about to go further with him, but he let me know he's HIV positive. I was super grateful and impressed that he had good enough character to disclose this info before we went any further, and made absolutely sure to not react in any way that would have made him feel stigmatized.

But...I'm still really scared. I know kissing doesn't lead to HIV per se, but what if we both had small cuts in our mouths that we were unaware of. Also, I shaved my face before going out and I know I had super tiny razor cuts around my mouth, and his kissing was a bit sloppy.

I feel stupid asking but should I get tested? Is there anything I can do? I know it's hardly an appropriate precaution but I practically rinsed with an entire bottle of Listerene and washed my face. Any advice would be super appreciated.

Dead Man

If it will make you feel better, there is no harm, but I would not feel the need after that. Of course, I worked in a HIV respite house for a few years so I may be desensitised to the risk a bit. But seriously, unless both of you had open wounds in your mouth you will be fine.
http://www.aids.org/topics/aids-faqs/hiv-from-kissing/
Casual contact through closed-mouth or “social” kissing is not a risk for transmission of HIV. Because of the potential for contact with blood during “French” or open-mouth, wet kissing, CDC recommends against engaging in this activity with a person known to be infected. However, the risk of acquiring HIV during open-mouth kissing is believed to be very low. CDC has investigated only one case of HIV infection that may be attributed to contact with blood during open-mouth kissing. In this case both partners had extensive dental problems including gingivitis (inflammation of the gums). It is likely that there was blood present in both partners’ mouths making direct blood to blood contact a possibility.

Kater

Banned
That moose had character, goddammit. *old man yells at Xbone cloud*

The only sad thing is watching your favorite franchises die.

You are probably a bit older(?) or have been a a person who is obessed with video games for longer than me.
The only death of a beloved franchise that I witnessed was Crash Bandicoot from the PS2 years and going forward. That alone was bad enough though.

Oh, and the closing of Ensemble Studios which basically meant no more good games coming from their IPs...

If it will make you feel better, there is no harm, but I would not feel the need after that. Of course, I worked in a HIV respite house for a few years so I may be desensitised to the risk a bit. But seriously, unless both of you had open wounds in your mouth you will be fine.
http://www.aids.org/topics/aids-faqs/hiv-from-kissing/

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm still gonna get tested during the infection-window just for my own sanity. Even though I understand what my chances are, I guess on a base level, I can't help but feel stressed about it.

red13th

Speaking of New York, anybody seen the new production of Les Miserables? I'll be in town on October but since it's only a short time I'll have to choose my musicals well. My BF doesn't like Les Mis... if it's good I'll have to fight for it. I really want to see Ramin Karimloo.

Awwwww thanks! :)

Now if only I could find a guy out here in the real world to think the same thing x.x
Well, what's happening with you and that FWB guy exactly? Did he end up wanting something more? Or did it turn out to be nothing after all and it's still just a FWB arrangement or what?

alvmew

Well, what's happening with you and that FWB guy exactly? Did he end up wanting something more? Or did it turn out to be nothing after all and it's still just a FWB arrangement or what?

We actually haven't talked since we last saw each other about a week or so ago. There would usually be a throwaway text here or there
and we usually get together for messing around every few days or so
. I'll probably message him later, I don't know.

Ties

Banned
We actually haven't talked since we last saw each other about a week or so ago. There would usually be a throwaway text here or there
and we usually get together for messing around every few days or so
. I'll probably message him later, I don't know.
I wish you the best. <3

alvmew

I wish you the best. <3

But at this point, I've decided I'm definitely ready for a new relationship, but like I said before, even if this guy wants one, I don't think I like him like that, so regardless I will probably just break off the messing around.
I feel kind of slutty, like in the bad way, to be having a FWB while also looking for people to seriously date. Lol.

royalan

Wait

Naked Snake brought this up in the dick sucking thread, and now I'm genuinely curious...

There is a such thing as semen that actually tastes sweet? How could I have missed this? Have any of you experienced this?

Caladrius

I took a minutes' look at that Bioware thread and nope'd the fuck out.

Wait

Naked Snake brought this up in the dick sucking thread, and now I'm genuinely curious...

There is a such thing as semen that actually tastes sweet? How could I have missed this? Have any of you experienced this?

It depends on your diet.

Kater

Banned
I can't deal with this . . . http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=119564120&postcount=1205

What's sad is that my bf mentioned something just like this yesterday, apparently someone he knows shares a similar opinion. -_-
Ignorant person. Good riddance.
I may or may not mind the presence of the character. I have watched a lot of anime and the japanese do not hesitate to put cross-dressers and the like into their stuff. Never think hard enough to mind.

Edit: That post (from the same Ex-GAFfer) is even worse: Link

Wait

I'm drinking this stuff at the moment:
I wonder if it will affect the taste of my ejaculate.
Hazelnut cum, yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom