• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't deal with this . . . http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=119564120&postcount=1205

What's sad is that my bf mentioned something just like this yesterday, apparently someone he knows shares a similar opinion. -_-

Kind of surprised that GAF still attracts people like that....
All you'd have to do is lurk the forum for a week to realize that ignorant bullshit like that isn't tolerated.
Though tbf...I've seen some posters get away with some pretty ignorant stuff by presenting their toxic opinions in a...softer manner.
You gotta watch out for those non-joke posters who know how to get right next to the "BANNED!" line without actually getting banned.
:/

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
He could have been a trolling since he was junior, but we'll never know. It was just so weird for him to complain about something that didn't really make much sense.

Wait

Naked Snake brought this up in the dick sucking thread, and now I'm genuinely curious...

There is a such thing as semen that actually tastes sweet? How could I have missed this? Have any of you experienced this?
Yeah, I have experienced it.

Kater

Banned
I'll never look at Nutella the same way.

shoenice-eating-nutel0jsdc.gif

eating_nutella_with_ka9sac.gif

*snickers*

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Wait

Naked Snake brought this up in the dick sucking thread, and now I'm genuinely curious...

There is a such thing as semen that actually tastes sweet? How could I have missed this? Have any of you experienced this?

Holy shit, how did you not know about that sis?

It's totally real. What you eat and drink affects how your semen tastes. Eating fruit (or drinking juice) will make it sweet and eating meat (or drinking coffee or alcohol) will make it taste...not sweet and kind of gross.

Go drink a thing of pineapple juice and then see for yourself!

alvmew

Holy shit, how did you not know about that sis?

It's totally real. What you eat and drink affects how your semen tastes. Eating fruit (or drinking juice) will make it sweet and eating meat (or drinking coffee or alcohol) will make it taste...not sweet and kind of gross.

Go drink a thing of pineapple juice and then see for yourself!

Is it weird that I kind of like the latter "gross" flavor brought on by meat and alcohol (my ex's diet was pretty much exclusively those two things along with water. lol)?

Granted, I've never had a load I didn't like, or at least never had one I hated. Ahhhh

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Is it weird that I kind of like the latter "gross" flavor brought on by meat and alcohol (my ex's diet was pretty much exclusively those two things along with water. lol)?

Granted, I never had a load I didn't like, or at least never had one I hated. Ahhhh

Not at all. :3

Rayis

My favorite homophobe we've had here is the one who actually came to the LGBT thread and posted an ex-gay therapy website just for us, that was really fun.

So I'm going to New York City next week mainly to see my dad but I'd like to do a little sightseeing. What can I do there?

Waffles and Dinges is a must! Their truck or a stand they have one in herald square. If you have a good day to spend or a few might wanna check Governors island. It's beautiful and they always have events so at least look up that info. I'd only go if something is going on that day and if you have more time. That park will take up a full day, or most of it.
Dont stay too long in Midtown you can experience most of it like times square in an hour, but if you do.... GO TO CARMINES italian( you'll probably find better in like Chelsea market but still) or get Juniors cheesecake :3 (and only their desserts).
But whatever you get to do have fun here :p and also if it rains like it is now you'll still find ways to have fun lol
Edit:
Speaking of New York, anybody seen the new production of Les Miserables? I'll be in town on October but since it's only a short time I'll have to choose my musicals well. My BF doesn't like Les Mis... if it's good I'll have to fight for it. I really want to see Ramin Karimloo.
I wanna see Sooooooooo badly. When in october if you're here?If you are during NY Comic con lord be prepared for madness in any videogame/anime/comic centered store lol

Kangi

"Shoving the LGBT agenda down everyone's throats" has shown up in gaming side again. That's always fun.

Also, I was hit by a firework shell tonight. That's always fun, as well. Here's a tip: if someone is setting and lighting a fireworks finale on an unsteady piece of cardboard, run.

"Shoving the LGBT agenda down everyone's throats" has shown up in gaming side again. That's always fun.

Also, I was hit by a firework shell tonight. That's always fun, as well. Here's a tip: if someone is setting and lighting a fireworks finale on an unsteady piece of cardboard, run.

You ok?

Where? What post? Did you pm a mod?

Dead Man

Thanks. And lol @ his "these questions are inappropriate."

Translation: I realize I may get banned if I get any further so I won't openly say what the gay agenda is, that I hate gay marriage and gays showing themselves openly in public, and that gay men aren't real men.

Yep :) Utter clownshoes.

Meh' DA:I is going to be awful regardless on whether or not they actually cater to us.

Honestly the only RPG I loved that had the option of a gay character was Fallout New Vegas. So many gay men in that game to flirt with. And the actual game was pretty sweet too I suppose.

Hated Dragon Age. I found the combat boring as fuck.

Honestly the only RPG I loved that had the option of a gay character was Fallout New Vegas. So many gay men in that game to flirt with. And the actual game was pretty sweet too I suppose.

Hated Dragon Age. I found the combat boring as fuck.

Origins was good. DA2 screwed it up badly.

Monocle

So, has anyone heard of the new thing where people try to put on pants, hands free? I found an informative instructional video that I'll be watching many times to make sure I have it exactly right. Please study diligently:

NSFW (?), men in underwear.

Monocle

Is it anything like this?
No, the guys in my video are honorable gentlemen who don't give up and use their hands. The second guy is so honorable that he did the challenge without an upper garment so as to assure the audience that no wires, pullies, or miniature trained mammals such as capuchins or pikas were involved.

Overall a very inspiring demonstration.

Mr_Zombie

There are gay character there? I've been playing the game for 35 hours now and haven't seen one. The game seems to be very fucking long though and I don't know whether I like it or not. I've only discovered about 41 locations thus far and there's an achievement for discovering 125 of them D:

Dead Man

There are gay character there? I've been playing the game for 35 hours now and haven't seen one. The game seems to be very fucking long though and I don't know whether I like it or not. I've only discovered about 41 locations thus far and there's an achievement for discovering 125 of them D:

Don't worry, they all have a map marker :/ But it is a pretty massive and free form game, it doesn't appeal to everyone. I loved it except for the downgraded exploration and increased invisible walls. Oh, and endless bloody desert when every game that was released then seemed to be a dudebro terrorist shooter in the desert,

Kater

Banned

Damn, it's the same guy who said that he will stick to XBOne and PS4 in the "Who bought a Wii U in the last week.

Mario Kart 8 was very tempting to pick up a WiiU but then I woke up and shook off the dream. I've just outgrown Nintendo and their recycled IP's for the past 20 some odd years.

I'll stick to my Xbox One and PS4.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=119576939&highlight=#post119576939

To be honest, the replies from my fellow Nintendo fans wasn't any better, but he shouldn't have come in saying something like that anyway. He probably knows what he's saying there exactly and does it just to troll people. First in the Wii U thread, then in the DAI thread again.

Get the confirmed bachelor perk so that you can be in no doubt~

Kater

Banned

There are two gay characters from what I can remember.
One at the Brotherhood of Steel bunker and the other one at the Old Mormon Fort where the Followers of the Apocalypse reside.

Mr_Zombie

Well, I just met another one then (or my gaydar doesn't work even in a video game ;_;). Dr. Richards from Camp Forlorn Hope greeted me with lines like "I think it just got a little bit hotter in here" and "I'm always a sucker for a pretty face. What can I do for you, my fine dear? ".

You need the Confirmed Bachelor perk.

And by "so many" I really meant more than one. There are a handful of men you can seduce or get cool dialogue with by having the cb perk. Moreso than any other game I can think of.

Don't worry, they all have a map marker :/ But it is a pretty massive and free form game, it doesn't appeal to everyone. I loved it except for the downgraded exploration and increased invisible walls. Oh, and endless bloody desert when every game that was released then seemed to be a dudebro terrorist shooter in the desert,

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Goldrush

Dorian will probably make me get DA:I at launch. Gay characters in games so far was shown within an ideal world of full acceptance. It'll be interesting to see a bit of gay right struggle, small as it probably will be.

Also, don't need to worry about choosing between DA:I and Witcher 3. WItcher games always pushed beyond my specs at release so I will probably need to wait until my next build to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom