• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

In all seriousness, though, I feel for ya. Really, I do. Sorry about all that...

I was seriously expecting a 3-2 victory to either team for some reason. Oh, well. My £5 has become a £10!

Germany should of gave some face to Brazil and stop after 3rd/4th goal.

Because they owed them it~

I see what you mean, but steamrolling an overly cocky team is something that I know I wouldn't pass up on.

red13th

In all seriousness, though, I feel for ya. Really, I do. Sorry about all that...

I was seriously expecting a 3-2 victory to either team for some reason. Oh, well. My £5 has become a £10!

Eh we already got curb stomped on the Super Bowl earlier this year, it's not a big deal.

Rayis

The only thing I could think of when I was watching Brazil Vs Germany was Laganja Estranja going "I feel very attacked" totally applicable moment for Brazil.

Also, David Luiz is cute, him crying makes me wanna hug him :(

Achtius

like this but in reverse
20140705_060414_david-luiz-hibur-james-rodriguez.jpg

Thanks. and that. Holy crap. I get that once per week.

They tell me to go out and meet some girl. Ask my friends to hook me up. That I should meet girls soon, since I am not getting any younger. + any other variation of me meeting girls.

edit: I really don't have any excuse of not telling them. I am about to hit 30 :( .

lol, that sounds very similar to my experiences with my parents recently, and we are very similar ages. :p It definitely sucks.

RM8

World Cup has been fun even if I don't care about football. Mexico being salty as fuq was the best thing ever, there are still "no fue penal" jokes appearing on my FB newsfeed.

Lucario

What did they say?

Grr, that sucks.
What happened?

First time it was a ~30 year old dude who put on a mock lisp and said something like "that's not your jam, girlfriend". (lol, being a hater at 30)

Second time grakl was carrying a bass & some neckbeards made a joke about "paramore being in town" (even after looking up the band we still don't get it)

What does it look like?

Bright-ish purple. I really need to darken it again, but it ended up looking pretty alright.

First time it was a ~30 year old dude who put on a mock lisp and said something like "that's not your jam, girlfriend". (lol, being a hater at 30)

Second time grakl was carrying a bass & some neckbeards made a joke about "paramore being in town" (even after looking up the band we still don't get it)

Bright-ish purple. I really need to darken it again, but it ended up looking pretty alright.
Keep it purple. I isuwd to do maroon. Silver. Currently rocking a bleached skunk look

Caladrius

Wikihow is a strange place.

The best thing to do is rub his own inadequacy in his face and laugh. He'll probably respond like a high-schooler too.

The other two are the joke in and of themselves.

Keep the hair color how ever you prefer to have it. Just because some dicks said something doesnt mean you should make it convenient for them to feel comfortable around them for something like hair color. They need to get over themselves and probably get caught up with anyone doing anything cause they have nothing else better to do or say. From what you wrote what they said, they should be the last people talking about anyone

Purple is cool, fuck the haters!

Dany

Banned

1. paramore is awesome.

2. fuck the haters. CISBENDING FOOLS.

Kinsei

Banned

Fuck them. Your hair looked great in that picture you posted.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

You should have pantsed him and then made fun of his cock in public.

paramore (even after looking up the band)

lmao dat subtle shade

yaaasssss

Nah, they lost to Argentina I think.

oh

so he's a loser then

boner deflated

1. paramore is awesome.

Their lead singer is a moose tho.

Sai-kun

Banned
1. paramore is awesome.

2. fuck the haters. CISBENDING FOOLS.

yeah basically this

paramore literally fucking owns, and i would gladly welcome any comparisons to hayley williams because she's the fucking coolest

also as a fellow dyed-hair-fellow, don't let that shit get you down. dyed hair rules, and ain't no one gonna convince us otherwise. keep rockin' it.

ruffles

Pardon me but how loose does an ass need to be to legitimately get no sensation from a dick going into it?

The thicker the dick the more sensation I feel. I did feel something when the other guy went in deeper but it wasn't as pleasurable. I think I prefer thickness to length.

Kater

Banned
Thanks all, you definitely made me feel better about things. I'm gonna keep it purple until summer's over.

Glad that you decided to keep it. Don't listen to people who talk bad about the colour purple, they are just ignorant about the fact that it's the best colour there is. ;)

Completely different topic, I survived the drive from Germany back to Austria via the autobahn. Damn, that was really terrifying since it was raining and my father couldn't really see the street sometimes. And trucks everywhere, there were a few times where we got almost squished by one.

Couldn't sleep one second and experienced a whole five hours of autobahn horror. :(

The 2 days in Germany were enjoyable though, besides the boring funeral. And the house felt kind of empty without my sister. Only my aunt and uncle are the people left in the house now, besides the 2 dogs and the big cat.

Selfie and a few dog and cat pictures. :D

some of it is a bit much

number 7 is trash for example

lol
I wouldn't go that far and I'm not even a huge fan of ankle straps (they can really make or break a great shoe) or most sandals, but I think most of the shoes on display are great.
I really like the pair at #11 for example. They have a fierce yet quirky feel too 'em.
Numbers 2-4 are also gorgeous classic pointy closed toe pumps.
I especially love the funky texture on #4.

I think the only ones that I'm not to keen on are those chunky 90s spice girl-esque...things...in #18.

Kater

Banned
You can tell exactly who the homophobes are and how hard they're trying to cover it up.

Also hello, first time in here I think.

Hello and welcome to the LGBT OT! :D

ya, my favorite is everyone trying to think up a parallel for gay sex for them to compare it to

"I am repulsed by the sight of vegetables and that's okay, why isn't it okay to be repulsed when seeing two dudes kissing?"

-.-

Vitanimus

You can tell exactly who the homophobes are and how hard they're trying to cover it up.

Also hello, first time in here I think.

I'm honestly more impressed at how internalized some views are and it's just one giant circle jerk of "I'm not a homophobe, I love it when two chicks lick each other out"

also welcome ~

Honestly I am not convinced that being repulsed by gay sex is indicative of active hate. However, I don't buy the notion that it is a natural feeling. I think that in large part, what we find attractive/repulsive is influenced by culture. The easiest way to see that is with food. Surely something such as what we find tasty must be purely biological right? Well it clearly isn't. Americans aren't born with a genetic predisposition to find things like duck necks, bull testicles, cow heart, etc... disgusting. We aren't genetically predisposed to find those eggs with the dead chicken in them disgusting. We find those foods disgusting because we simply aren't exposed to them often in our culture.

I think that finding two gay men kissing "gross" is likely only repulsive to many because our culture is in many ways still homophobic. Straight men can be accepting of gays, but can't actually show acceptance of gay acts because then they might be seen as gay. So the simple way to show you aren't gay and don't want to participate in gay acts is going "ewww gross." That doesn't make the person saying that actively homophobic, but the act is definitely rooted in more subtle homophobia.

The good news is that it actually can be changed. I'm going to guess that people exposed to gay public displays of affection eventually become desensitized to it and no longer find it gross. Nudist communities aren't made up entirely of smoking hot nude people. There are people we would find "gross" naked, but other nudists don't see it as gross because they are so frequently exposed to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom