• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't all that hot in general really in the city but I did meet these 2 dudes on my way up into the Empire State Building. They were pretty awesome.
7q7oGOJ.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well I have a very low tolerance for heat so maybe it's just me.

80F is 2hot4me.

Kater

Banned
That creepy thread reminded me that I have to read Lolita again.

I didn't know that Smoking Bun is such a creep, it's unfortunate that he has a MLP avatar. I bet that just reinforces that dumb cliché that everyone who watches kids show is a pedophile or into zoophilia. :/

Haly

He also has that... "Most brutal torture scenes in fiction" thread.

Yeah it's not a good look.

Haly

First of all, welcome back Haly! :D

And yeah, I just read about that thread... what the hell.

Thank ye.

It's sort a self-fulfilling prophecy, sadly, that the type of poster who would openly wear a MLP avatar on a forum as hostile to Ponies as GAF would also lack the self awareness to see the kind of damage they're doing to their fandom by posting these kinds of threads.

EDIT: When I was a child living in Toronto, my parents took me to Disney World once. We were in the middle of autumn/winter, inches of snow every day, dressing in layers, all that jazz.

Then I reached Florida and it was like "What is this thing you call Winter?". My 7 year old mind was blown.

Grakl

Thank ye.

It's sort a self-fulfilling prophecy, sadly, that the type of poster who would openly wear a MLP avatar on a forum as hostile to Ponies as GAF would also lack the self awareness to see the kind of damage they're doing to their fandom by posting these kinds of threads.
pony fandom can't get much worse at this point though

Kater

Banned
Thank ye.

EDIT: When I was a child living in Toronto, my parents took me to Disney World once. We were in the middle of autumn/winter, inches of snow every day, dressing in layers, all that jazz.

Then I reached Florida and it was like "What is this thing you call Winter?". My 7 year old mind was blown.

I probably should be glad that I never tried to get into any of the community threads on various forums. If only so that I could avoid certain individuals who seem to be really drawn to this nice little cartoon show. Even the MLP Steam groups have quite a few people on them who are perverted to the core. What a shame...

Ty4on

Anything below 85F is too chilly for me

I was about to check what that was in proper terms (I have a rough understanding) and then what our record temp was for scale. Turns out a new record was set today, 29.5C or 85F :p

I've always loved high temperatures. Only when I've been in physical activity does what other people consider "normal" not make me shiver. We've had a really nice heat wave this week and it was really nice to feel that warm breeze. In my childhood memory every nice summers day here has been ruined by cold winds and less than a month ago driving home the car showed a frost warning (sub 4C) :/

Anything above 22C is too hot for me, and I prefer a bit too cold to a bit too hot. I live in a place where it routinely goes from 30C in the summer to -30C in the winter. I need to move someplace where it's like 20C all year long.

Anything above 22C is too hot for me, and I prefer a bit too cold to a bit too hot. I live in a place where it routinely goes from 30C in the summer to -30C in the winter. I need to move someplace where it's like 20C all year long.

got a constant fan going all day and night for that extra breeze even during winter.

Kater

Banned
I wish it was constantly 26C° in the summer months. The weather is really inconsistent at the moment, last week it was almost 30C°, now it's under 20C°.

Sai-kun

Banned
Here is a man who clearly wears nothing but his underwear.

I mean, ideally, yeah. At home I only wear shorts around the house to not expose my roommates to anything they don't wanna see ;p

But yeah, hot weather is great, and I start getting chilly at anything under 75 :( I'm naturally a really warm-bodied person but I have trouble keeping warm.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I'm naturally a really warm-bodied person but I have trouble keeping warm.

You people. The bf is like this, too. It's close to 90 in Seattle lately, and he's wearing thick sweatpants and a shirt to bed, wanting to cuddle his furnace-like body against me, and I'd rather be sleeping in the fridge. >:|

Around 20C is my sweetspot, anything above is blegh.

I feel the same, even if it's rarely experienced in Ireland and we instead must deal with persistent rain. Above 30C or below -5C is near unbearable for me, but if dealing with extremes I'd certainly choose the cold over warmth (thankfully this isn't really necessary as the weather's pretty mild).

daripad

Where I live 30+C temperatures are almost everyday and I can't stand it, specially because I sweat a lot. That and mosquitoes make my days worse.

Happy birthday Henchmen :)

Kinsei

Banned
Kinsei's sure fire way to beat the heat is 4 easy steps!™

Step 1: Buy a fan
Step 2: place your new fan in a window
Step 3: Lower your window blinds so that all of the cool air is directed at your body
Step 4: Take all of your clothes off

Kater

Banned
Kinsei's sure fire way to beat the heat is 4 easy steps!™

Step 1: Buy a fan
Step 2: place your new fan in a window
Step 3: Lower your window blinds so that all of the cool air is directed at your body
Step 4: Take all of your clothes off

Step 5: Regret it a few hours later when the first signs of you getting a cold make themselves apparent. ^^
Damn, the bare mention of someone taking his clothes off makes me think of Kit Haringtons delicious nude body. So thirsty. >_>

Tomorrow will be a special day!

I'll do a short interview with Angela Merkel at some press event and later on ill try anal the second time, this time without drinking beforehand. Both are pretty exciting things :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom