• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's gorgeous, wow.

Thank you sir!

No problem. :)
I find it interesting how you didn't exaggerate her lips though. hahaha
One of the main things I love about Adore are her big luscious lips.
So when I drew my first piece of Adore fan art I over emphasized her lips to celebrate her unique beauty.

Haha drawing lips is actually outta my comfort zone so the final outcome here is actually pretty big for me. :p I usually just draw petit little slit for a mouth. Will definitely have to practice more. Also, I'd love to see your Adore pic!

Kinsei

Banned
What up guys. I know there's an RPDR thread but I'm not entirely sure how active it might be, anyway, I did an Adore Delano watercolor piece. :p

Adore+Final.jpg

That picture is amazing <3.

Am I too late for a how did you know you were gay story?

I suppose that for a long time I was in denial about it. When I got to junior high I was in full on crush mode with my closest straight friends. At that point I thought that I just liked them a little more and nothing was amiss.

I was also fixated on pubic hair and what color it would be for different hair color. I scoured the web for nudes but never seemed to sate my curiosity on the subject.

The day I finally realized that I was gay was when I spent the night at a cousin's house. I was 14 or 15, can't quite remember now. I woke up that morning and was awake alone on the couch. I turned on the tv to watch some music videos and Coldplay's Yellow played, the one where the lead singer walks on the beach and sings into the camera. I wanted him to be singing to me and got warm and tingly inside. That's when I finally admitted to myself that I was gay.

Kater

Banned
lucario and I have a wii u as well

So that makes 6 LGBT GAFfers then with access to a Wii U. Wow, more than I expected.

I think I'll try to get a headset anyway. Skype or similar software is probably the better option for something like a Movie Night with Chat. Is the Wii U Chat even capable of letting you chat with more than one person (like Skype)?

Masamuna

We will definitely be getting a wii u next year for Zelda and xenoblade. If I didn't have a ps4 bundle pretty ordered we'd get one now for hyrule warriors for naked co-op action!

Kater

Banned
Added you!

what is your NNID?
RingabelD

I'll add you too if you want.
We will definitely be getting a wii u next year for Zelda and xenoblade. If I didn't have a ps4 bundle pretty ordered we'd get one now for hyrule warriors for naked co-op action!

If you are horror fans, you'll definitely want to pick up ZombiU. It's so much fun with other people watching or in local multiplayer.

Not for Bayonetta ?

ibqbkeIWmRMAvG.gif

I need to actually try to beat xenoblade before i should even bother with xenoblade chronicles x or whatever its English name is lol

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
I also have a WiiU but if anyone wants to add me, don't expect WiiU Chat or anything like that. I'm way too shy for that sort of stuff haha. I'm all for some games though.

NNID:
Kaiser2305

Great pic Subzero!

Ugh my sister's boyfriend asked me if I fall for men and I said no. I feel bad for lying but I just don't trust him with that information.

Great pic Subzero!

Ugh my sister's boyfriend asked me if I fall for men and I said no. I feel bad for lying but I just don't trust him with that information.

dont feel bad about it i lie to people about my sexuaility all the time i dont want people to give me shit for being bi.

Kater

Banned
a friend of mine genuinely believes that all bi men are masking that they're gay

like ok

Well there are people that really do that. Some say it to make the coming out land softer blows to other people since they fear abandonment. I think you are right and agree with you that generalizing it and believing that people who say that they are bisexual are actually homosexual and in hiding is just wrong.

Caladrius

Happy birthday peeps!

---

Truth be told I give gay/lesbian/trans bi-erasers more shit than regular ignorant people.

They should know better.

a friend of mine genuinely believes that all bi men are masking that they're gay

like ok

That's why you shouldn't make friends with people who take remedial English.

RM8

like ok
You would think gay people would know better than discriminating / saying bullcrap about other people's orientation, but nope. I guess stupid people come in all shapes and sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom