• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocle

Our local PBS channel used to show Australian Rules Football on Friday nights until about two years ago. Those men are in-friggin-credible.. and they wear those short shorts and sleeveless shirts.. umph..

tumblr_lr4kydiz9w1qk9crao1_400.jpg
oh god I want one

red13th

Our local PBS channel used to show Australian Rules Football on Friday nights until about two years ago. Those men are in-friggin-credible.. and they wear those short shorts and sleeveless shirts.. umph..

tumblr_lr4kydiz9w1qk9crao1_400.jpg

How can someone look like that.

btw best part of Germany winning the World Cup:

I'm now a Podolski x Schweinsteiger shipper ty

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Nah, she's straight!

so f/f/m threesomes are out? praying 4 u sis

I really liked Kesha's two-colored hair dye

though she has them pink now

rising-star-june-29-2014-kesha-billboard-650.jpg

still really lovely. If I was a girl I would like the same color, or some light and bubbly like that.

Love it.

Of course. Everyone has a starting point. It's just a matter of practice and finding your own style and aesthetic.

Okay :3 I'm gonna try to do it! (when I have money)

https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net...088_600063953444774_6403879018961200401_n.jpg

Too fucking lazy to fix my beard today after shaving that head for the first time. Doesn't feel/looks as bad as I expected.

It suits you!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That fan fiction.

Someone certainly hit the tumblr big time.

Christopher

You were gone? (sorry)

Were you banned?

Yes sadly I was banned for making a joke on the gaming side, people take things way too seriously over there, not venturing back there for awhile.

Who are you?

No who are you, is the better question - more posts than me with half the time I've been here and never noticed before.

Whats new since your ban? How did that even happen in the first place?

Way too sensative ...too too much.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No who are you, is the better question - more posts than me with half the time I've been here and never noticed before.
Answering a question with another question that has nothing to do with the main question. A simple Hi Im Christopher a Cop from N.Y. who used to post on PopGaf now posting on LGBT. Gurl never change.

random spoilers for suspense.

Christopher

Answering a question with another question that has nothing to do with the main question. A simple Hi Im Christopher a Cop from N.Y. who used to post on PopGaf now posting on LGBT. Gurl never change.

random spoilers for suspense.

haha yes I'm glad to be back!

Don't go to the gaming side!

Dead Man

yeah, probably ;( but the /ideal/ threesome, MMF, is probably still on the table!!!
i have no idea if threesomes are on the table, tho we share an appreciation for good looking soccer players...

Good enough. Lucky boy.

Yes sadly I was banned for making a joke on the gaming side, people take things way too seriously over there, not venturing back there for awhile.

It is truly a den of iniquity over there. My non MS owning self got accused of being a MS shill a few years ago, and I often get weird posts when I question Sony, even though they are the only console I own these days. Weird fucking people over there.

How can someone look like that.

Because Australia :)

Kater

Banned
I'll keep this around to post when the pokemon conversations get to code red.

Is code red when people start to call Gardevoir Waifu or Machamp Husbando? ( ̄ー ̄)

I'm back! Did anyone miss me :-(

Welcome back Christopher!
I feel kinda bad that someone from here got banned in one of my threads. :/

The joke posts that got you banned were out of place and really lame though...

Grakl

for gaming side, I recommend reading the smash bros thread. there's always cringey arguments going on, and it's super entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom