• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

I like a girl. She lives in another country 2000 miles/3200 km away. I wish I didn't always insist on making things so hard on myself. Anyone else go through something similar?
That's the worst :/ Sadly long distance relationships are akll kinds of impractical, but it helps to know that attraction and care is not something exclusive of "formal" relationships. You both could have a long distance "special" friendship, and then, you never know, wait for what the future brings on.

Officially starting beard quest 2014. Won't shave till sometime next year.

Wish me luck :p
Good luck, I tried this week, couldn't last 4 days :3

Sai-kun

Banned
I like a girl. She lives in another country 2000 miles/3200 km away. I wish I didn't always insist on making things so hard on myself. Anyone else go through something similar?

Well, my 715~ mile distance kind of pales in comparison to 2000...but yeah, I can relate. It's not easy. Did you have anything specific on your mind?

Dany

Banned

Are you in a relationship or do you simply like her? I'm in a LDR, 521 miles. He's a canuck while im in the states. A little over the year. It has its ups and downs, but whenever we're together its great, so plan for that. And look forward to that. :)

Kater

Banned
I smoked pot just a little while ago tonight and was mostly just imagining making out with the guys that I was with.
In the little while while I was free of naughty thoughts I thought back to when I said to one of my big loves after he asked me if I love him that I love every single life on this planet, which is (or was) just purely evasive, giving him the feeling that I don't really like him. Fuck, this scene still haunts me and I kind of reget it to this day. My damned mouth is simply not capable of helping me in the quest for a good life.

/rant, kinda

I'm still kind of stoned...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Statements made under the influence of weed are non-admissible in court, everyone knows this.

TIME TO CONFESS YOUR LOVE.

Ties

Banned
Statements made under the influence of weed are non-admissible in court, everyone knows this.

TIME TO CONFESS YOUR LOVE.
facepalm.gif

Kater

Banned
I dodged a bullet and ran into a bullet rain, kinda like it. Some of these guys that I was with today talked about heroin like it is a snack. [laughs]

Kater

Banned
Most guys I know are drug addicts (even in my own family). You get the company you deserve, I suppose.

What's the business with the funky new smileys? Have I missed anything?
Or is this PopGAFs creation? :p

Haly

It's a Chrome extension that takes the new in-game DOTA2 emoticons and lets you insert them into posts automatically.

Par exemple:
blush.gif
rage.gif
laugh.gif
sleeping.gif
huh.gif

Haly

I wouldn't mind smoking too much as long as they're not gross about it, but a druggy's life like the kind El_Gato describes or something like Requiem For a Dream would be nope nope nope.

I think people holding cigarettes is hot as fuck. Or letting the smoke trail out of their mouth.

So hawt.

I've never even smoked a cig. Never contemplated trying anything more than that.

If anyone wants to add me on any system I have:

PSN: Tidal5042 (PS3, 4, Vita)
NNiD: Squall5042 (3DS, Wii U)

:)

Kater

Banned
I wouldn't mind smoking too much as long as they're not gross about it, but a druggy's life like the kind El_Gato describes or something like Requiem For a Dream would be nope nope nope.

I think people holding cigarettes is hot as fuck. Or letting the smoke trail out of their mouth.

So hawt.

smokingkittyzqkmv.jpg

purring-intensifies.jpg

Added you, Squall. :)

Sai-kun

Banned

So hawt.

Cigarettes just taste so gross to me. :/ Total turnoff.

I agree though that I wouldn't wanna date someone who was only about drugs and stuff. Oppositely though, at this point in my life, I wouldn't wanna date someone who wouldn't even try something. I think shared drug use can be romantic ;P Getting high and fooling around = yes

It indicates a preference for oral sex though!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
:p

hmmmmmm i'll need to see some evidence for this...

Dany

Banned
Drugs are pretty much a no generally :p

I've never even smoked a cig. Never contemplated trying anything more than that.

If anyone wants to add me on any system I have:

PSN: Tidal5042 (PS3, 4, Vita)
NNiD: Squall5042 (3DS, Wii U)

:)

I know i have you on PSN but not on the Wii U :O

Caladrius

I'm extremely neurotic so I imagine taking any sort of recreational drugs could only end with either a fit of hysteria or someone missing an arm.

And family cancer, bronchitis and emphysema history tells me "no smoking".

Yeah I gotta say that while I don't smoke and don't particularly like smokers, smoking can be really fucking cool. I hope that e-cigs and vaporizers can replicate that coolness with some media ads in the future.

Haly

E-cigs don't produce smoke though.

We need e-cigs with vaping action.

Kater

Banned
Cigarettes just taste so gross to me. :/ Total turnoff.

I agree though that I wouldn't wanna date someone who was only about drugs and stuff. Oppositely though, at this point in my life, I wouldn't wanna date someone who wouldn't even try something.
I think shared drug use can be romantic ;P Getting high and fooling around = yes

Sex on Opium is pretty great, yeah. :p

hmmmmmm i'll need to see some evidence for this...

Google it, lazy. :p

Haly

Not even some dranking? Gaygaf, you disappoint.

I drink, but not to get intoxicated (except in times of great stress). I just like the variety available in the world of alcohol.

daripad

I don't drink and can't smoke. I'll never try recreational drugs.

Yes, guys, I'm so boring and is a big reason why I don't have many friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom