• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

Let it go is officially Disney's gayest song ever after I heard it in the gay club last night as a remix.

And I really like buff guys, it's unfortunate they often don't come with good personalities as well.

Sometimes I think it's because they're too busy maintaining their body, so yeah ..

Grakl

the bf liked frozen but I wasn't a fan, didn't watch it all the way through but I usually can't handle musical-ish disney films anyway

oh we're gonna go watch boyhood tonight, gonna be gud

Delio

Let it go is officially Disney's gayest song ever after I heard it in the gay club last night as a remix.

And I really like buff guys, it's unfortunate they often don't come with good personalities as well.

Really in gay clubs? Sigh I didnt even like frozen that much. It was okay but It wasnt this amazing event that people made it out to be.

Kater

Banned
Maybe this? I haven't read much of anything about the psychology of homophobia in parents, but maybe you'd glean some insights from reading parents talk about their reactions.

Thank you for the link and the time you dedicated on searching for a book for me, Mumei. I really appreciate your effort. :D
And yes, that's exactly what I meant.
Already wrote down the other three books on a list by the way, maybe my favourite little bookstore can get them for me, this one included.

Ties

Banned

depends if they were fit their entire lives or have just recently worked up to it tbh

i, for example, was obese for most of my life and have only been getting the tone and bulk that i've been wanting at this point in my life

No, I didn't get it :(

if the poem is what you're talking about, then no it's not obvious :p

beUhFXU.gif

I don't think cultural works need to be perfect or super amazing to be popular. I think what happens to some degree is that the work resonates with a substantial amount of people, those initial people hype it up, and then others enjoy it a lot not simply because it is popular. Now let me clarify, I don't mean that they secretly dislike it, and only pretend to like it to fit in. What I mean by "like it because it is popular" is that sometimes we do like things because there's some social energy (for lack of a better term) surrounding it. I don't know if any of you have experienced it, but I've definitely had my enjoyment of a game enhanced by the fact that other people enjoy it and are vocal about it. A tiny tiny glimpse of being apart of something bigger than you, because you and several other thousands of humans are enjoying the same thing. Idk how to describe it. But "hype" might be the word I'm looking for.

Frozen probably owes a lot of its popularity to hype, but I don't think that's really a bad thing. It isn't an awful movie, and for some the themes it covers resonate enough to make it a great movie.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
whats wrong kibbelz

htM8W0h.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utvs9ldMGpQ

xtra gay because it was written by elton john

Sigh I didnt even like frozen that much. It was okay but It wasnt this amazing event that people made it out to be.

Same. The hype generated by the internet for that movie was INSANE.

Kibbles, who is this steely-jawed hunkasaurus that has you undone so?

Someone I see EVERYDAY. Goddamn.
xFD0Yk1.gif

And I'm in a sea of beautiful women right now and I don't even see them.
I don't even. I can't. Really though. And they're throwing themselves at me.

But Moblin gave me some advice and an ear for a half hour.
I may update people who care for how things turn out.

Just saw this NSFW photoshoot of a random hot Brazilian in Rio that looks just like a guy from my gym.

(google Paulo Wilker, there's some nudity so no links)
I think he's absolutely gorgeous. I just saw his picture yesterday and was wondering his name, thanks for the ID.

Christopher

The feeling of feeling confident when you go to the water park taking your shirt of is awesome ESO from a former fatty who had the man boobies:-/

Ties

Banned
The feeling of feeling confident when you go to the water park taking your shirt of is awesome ESO from a former fatty who had the man boobies:-/
IKR

I used to be so reluctant to take off my shirt at the swimming pool but now I don't hesitate anymore. It's a good confidence booster after seeing myself as this creature for so long.

ibkrGBgbKxxBEi.gif

I remember this avi, didn't know that was you lol.

Yeah that was sort of the goal. I'd been using GAF for a long time (and still kinda do) to unwind after school and stuff or when I'm bored on weekends so I sometimes end up making a string of low quality and/or combative posts. People tend to forget those without avatars so I decided to get rid of mine.

I have no idea why CornBurrito went so long without it.

The "my friends are all dead" DQ slime is iconic.

Shit did I really post that much while using the avatar?

Is it unrequited? RIP.

But really, been there. You will mend!

That's the problem! I don't know!
Things are really murky!

And he's being a bit coy. Plus he's on a rebound.
I don't want to be the rebound.
I'm going to just wait and see.

But ya'll should see the booty.

Yeah that was sort of the goal. I'd been using GAF for a long time (and still kinda do) to unwind after school and stuff or when I'm bored on weekends so I sometimes end up making a string of low quality and/or combative posts. People tend to forget those without avatars so I decided to get rid of mine.

Shit did I really post that much while using the avatar?
Yup. I've always associated you with that avatar.

how do you know his size if you've never sexed him tho

This isn't really conducive to me dealing with the situation I'm in currently... but since you seem soooo very parched(thank goodness TW is on tomorrow for you eh...) terms were mentioned.
Like average, above average, gargantuan and unreasonably large... etc. Plus that gym locker room though.

remember that "friend" i told you guys about i guess hes officaly my fuck buddy yesterday he blew up my phone with texts and voice messages asking for sex. so i went over his house and we start making out then i unzip his pants and i start blowing him. it felt amazing i did it for an hour then he fucked me for an hour he hit my g spot again and it didnt hurt at all. it was an amazing experence at the end i asked him if he wantedto be my boyfriend and he told me he just got over a bad break up with his ex and he wants to be friends with benifits. ive known him since childhood and hadnt seen him in a few years. i had no clue until recently that he found me atttactive.

I've been lowley lurking this forum for around 4 years now and I've always come to associate your posts with that avatar. *. *

Easily recognizable

Yup. I've always associated you with that avatar.

Huh. Well I guess it is fairly distinctive. I'm just shocked any of you bothered remembering my actual usernname back from when I used it. I barely remember usernames most of the time.

Don't recall one of them ever being bad though. I often like what you have to say for the most part.

A man after my heart?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well, that escalated quickly.

Although, since he already was blowing your mind with his finger this was, in a way, inevitable.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
i unzip his pants and i start blowing him. it felt amazing i did it for an hour

you blew him for an hour? Did he have whiski dick?

then he fucked me for an hour

damn, this boyz' got stamnia!

he hit my g spot again and it didnt hurt at all.

you're doing it wrong

Yeah yeah yeah, everyone needs dick. Something, something Chasing Amy.
TeenWolf

tis tru tho
And I don't watch Teen Wulf! >:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom