• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
moblin, bjork sucks!!!
where's moblin!
moblin you homophobe where are you!
M O B L I N

waiting.png
waiting.png
waiting.png
waiting.png
waiting.png

I have zero idea as to what we're talking about.

I haven't been in this thread for one page and it's easy to decipher.

Slime Avatar Guy posts a lot and people remember him.
Anime Ugu Avatar Guy had a two hour sex session.
I've got issues with someone being coy.
Moblin is hated/loved by all.

It's so simple. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
i loved the way his cock felt in my mouth. it was my first time ever blowing someone i even came while doing it and i swallowed.

If you're going to be that graphic in the future, you may want to start spoiler tagging your posts and labeling them as NSFW because you're starting to enter MidnightScott territory here.

No Laura Dern or Twin Peaks.

You have failed me.

Into the chastity belt you go.

Why would you expect either of those things?

Caladrius

I haven't been in this thread for one page and it's easy to decipher.

Slime Avatar Guy posts a lot and people remember him.
Anime Ugu Avatar Guy had a two hour sex session.
I've got issues with someone being coy.
Moblin is hated/loved by all.

It's so simple. :)

That...sort of clears it up.

And her name is Miku. :[

Why would you expect either of those things?

Because David Lynch.

Wait a minute anything involving David Lynch doesn't use normal logic so there was nothing to expect.

Uh...*puts on the chastity belt instead.*

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ratsky's not admonishing you, he just doesn't want to see you banned.

So that he can whack it to more risque stories involving you and your not-boyfriend.

Caladrius

Mulholland Drive needs to be required viewing.

Get on it punks.

what does david lynch have to do with me?

The Gif I posted was from one of his films (Lost Highway).
Granted it's one of the weakest in his filmography, but that scene in particular is one of my absolute favorites.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
ok im sorry it wont happen again.

I'm fine with it personally, but it's just that it goes against the rules (No explicit sexual content - pictures and/or text).

Ratsky's not admonishing you, he just doesn't want to see you banned.

So that he can whack it to more risque stories involving you and your not-boyfriend.

Yeah! I'm just cool like that.

ive never whacked it to any stories on GAF

The Gif I posted was from one of his films (Lost Highway).
Granted it's one of the weakest in his filmography, but that scene in particular is one of my absolute favorites.

Ohhh, I see.

Dany

Banned
Its awesome. I was initially worried about content in the full game considering the pacing and etc in the beta but I'll wait and see. Combat is fantastic, gunplay is rad. Its so much fun, only complaints is that strikes could be better balanced and shooting while hovering as a warlock is bad.

Dany

Banned
lucario and I just watched boyhood, amazing movie -- too similar to my life though. you all should check it out

Felt the same way. There is so much in the movie that anyone and everyone who was a kid in the 00's would find something that resonates with them.

Sai-kun

Banned
movement and combat are separately fantastic in destiny

together they make for a game that comes out really confused about what it wants to be. it tries to emulate titanfall and halo and cod, and ends up landing spectacularly in the middle where it excels in none of the arenas that the other titles did

Yeah that was sort of the goal. I'd been using GAF for a long time (and still kinda do) to unwind after school and stuff or when I'm bored on weekends so I sometimes end up making a string of low quality and/or combative posts. People tend to forget those without avatars so I decided to get rid of mine.

Shit did I really post that much while using the avatar?

Yeah, GAF is massive so it's hard to remember people by their usernames, it's easier to do so by avatars. I only know a handful of people by their usernames and most of them are from this thread.

Also, you're cray! I like your posts.

Kater

Banned
People probably associate me most with my thread on Gaming Side (Why are there so many white men in video games).

They probably hate me for that thread. >_>

Ties

Banned
People probably associate me most with my thread on Gaming Side (Why are there so many white men in video games).

They probably hate me for that thread. >_>
I recall that thread.

The amount of gaming side posters are so worthless when it comes to understanding social issues smh. I remember that one thread calling for more strong LGBT characters in games and it was met with some quick. nasty dismissals.

And a friend of mine recommended Boyhood. I'll probably go ahead and see it. The manner in which it was filmed interested me!

Kater

Banned
I recall that thread.

The amount of gaming side posters are so worthless when it comes to understanding social issues smh. I remember that one thread calling for more strong LGBT characters in games and it was met with some quick. nasty dismissals.

And a friend of mine recommended Boyhood. I'll probably go ahead and see it. The manner in which it was filmed interested me!

Do you mean this one?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=832864&highlight=
Because that's also one of my threads. :p

Ties

Banned
LOL.

It's good to know that you're fighting the good fight over on that side though! I tried stomaching the usual shitposts of "It doesn't really matter" and its variants. I just couldn't do it. :x

I recall that thread.

The amount of gaming side posters are so worthless when it comes to understanding social issues smh. I remember that one thread calling for more strong LGBT characters in games and it was met with some quick. nasty dismissals.!

I've noticed this myself.
I don't know what it is, but some of the peeps on gaming side seem to get irrationally angry about thread topics that deal with social issues in video games; it's off-putting to say the least.
:/

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Avoid gaming side.

Ban minefield and bigots and turds.

Kinsei

Banned
A mod (not sure if they'd like being named or not) convinced me to stay.

hows the destiny beta im away from home (family emergency) and i dont have my ps4 with me.

It's great. I had no intentions of getting the game, but I got a code so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll most likely be picking it up day 1 now.

The shotgun feels so good.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Its awesome. I was initially worried about content in the full game considering the pacing and etc in the beta but I'll wait and see. Combat is fantastic, gunplay is rad. Its so much fun, only complaints is that strikes could be better balanced and shooting while hovering as a warlock is bad.
I'm not a MP type of guy, and most shooters tend to bore me, which is why I don't play them.

I thought Destiny wasn't much of an exception so far. I feel like I'm walking in slow motion or like my guns are slow or something. Maybe it's because I like KBM. However, I will continue to play it a bit more over the next few days, since I only played an hour or so.

Also, the music is way too wild-life documentary for this game.

he was here during the creation, surely he has some wisdom.
Which one was that?

Kinsei

Banned
it depends why. like Hours said, if it's because the character is gay...then yeah probably.

if that's not it, they're just weird

even if it was literally your job?

Well, I wouldn't be applying for gay or bi roles if I was straight. If they decided to make the character gay after I already had the role (Like what happened to Luke Grimes), I wouldn't quit over it.

Well, I wouldn't be applying for gay or bi roles if I was straight. If they decided to make the character gay after I already had the role (Like what happened to Luke Grimes), I wouldn't quit over it.
I hate to make this comparison, but what if you're character was a villain? And you had to hurt/kill people? (Obviously not really, but you get the picture.) You'd be okay with that?

I just find it so odd for people that refuse a gay role, but have no problem enacting all sorts of atrocities on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom