• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funyuns? Oh, please.

HAW_rings-bag-mockup-MAUI-350.png
>>>
#yourfavescouldnever

Kater

Banned
i always picture posters as their avatars, so it makes sense that mumei is a woman since she has a woman in her avatar

So you're a woman then, Ratsky?
And what about all these GAFfers with anime girl avatars? Are they women too?
You are joking, right? I can't tell, still a bit woozy from sleep.

I'm telling Mom
ei
. But seriously, I was surprised by the number of people who think that's a woman in his avatar. Everyone needs to familiarize themselves with Urasawa's Monster.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Mumei

I'm telling Mom
ei
. But seriously, I was surprised by the number of people who think that's a woman in his avatar. Everyone needs to familiarize themselves with Urasawa's Monster.

It's true. It should be required viewing before joining. With a quiz to see if you comprehended anything!

Sai-kun

Banned

Mumei

“Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart.”

if your considerate mumei, consider that as my tag :*

God, that's depressing.

Mumei's p evil

He regularly wishes the mod crew to die and we ask him why and he says "it's to be"

Zelly, there's no need to spread lies just because you're upset that you can't get The Bear Necessities, Let's Go Fly A Kite, or Be Our Guest, and You Don't Have To Say You Love Me out of your head because of my insistence on typing the lyrics out in chat.

Johan is indeed fabulous. I've started rewatching it, actually. It's the first time I've seen or watched it in about four years.

I did too, in response to that thread. It was actually better than I remembered it.

Mumei's p evil

He regularly wishes the mod crew to die and we ask him why and he says "it's to be"

I was about to say "but he doesn't seem that way", but oh. Oh.

“Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart.”

if your considerate mumei, consider that as my tag :*

But those also afford you the ability to transcend that suffering!

Mumei

I did too, in response to that thread. It was actually better than I remembered it.

Yes! I've also been browsing around on a few Monster / Johan-related tumblrs and there's actually a lot of really interesting analysis out there (one notable thing is a complete reinterpretation of a scene I thought I understood that might make more sense; another is about the series' overall theme), leagues more than there was eight years ago. I'll have to PM you about it sometime.

Meh I love it.

That wasn't a criticism!

Yes! I've also been browsing around on a few Monster / Johan-related tumblrs and there's actually a lot of really interesting analysis out there (one notable thing is a complete reinterpretation of a scene I thought I understood that might make more sense; another is about the series' overall theme), leagues more than there was eight years ago. I'll have to PM you about it sometime.

Please do! I've been doing something pretty similar to that, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom