• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

i'm not allowed to cross the language stream? ;P

learning spanish/german so i can be multicultural.

but yes. i am asian. specially laotian. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laos the reject country between thailand and vietnam. i'm only good for translating lao. speaking? fuck off with that nonsense.

but no one cares about this ;P
Kewl. Lao is tonal, isn't it? I can't imagine getting used to a tonal language :x Wrong tone, wrong word.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
El_Gato I think you're a great guy.

Hi, bitter banned juniors!

Kater

Banned
El_Gato I think you're a great guy.

Hi, bitter banned juniors!

image.png

Why, thank you Haly! :3

Damn, 3 more weeks? I'm a bit surprised that a big blockbuster like GoTG is taking that long to come out in the other parts of the western world; I assumed you'd get it a week after or something.
:p

They usally get movies a week eariler than us cap 2 came out a week eariler and avengers age of ultron is comming out a week before the us release.

This. I thought they did a good job at updating the Turtles to be relevant to kids today. I saw it with a bunch of kids from camp and they loved it, but everything else they really botched. Especially trying to tie Megan Fox into everything to make April seem relevant and connected in a way she didn't have to be.
Her friend Will Arnett was surprisingly hilarious though.

The elevator sequence and the mountain scene were honestly my favorite part of the movie.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I share the sentiment. Maybe have different games rotate the cast of characters in their own independent stories.

I'm not optimistic that they'll make many standalone games though. Best case scenario would be a duology or a trilogy. You know how Squeenix likes to milk.

Yeah, that'd work. I don't think people are so attached to Sora that they would be upset if he took a break and Riku, Kairi, Aqua, whoever took over for a while.

Me neither, but I can dream can't I? ;) I do think we're in store for another trilogy after 3 ends though. I'd love a brand new main character, new Disney companions (Donald and Goofy can take a break too), and all new Disney worlds - no more Agrabah, Olympus Coliseum, Nightmare Before Christmas, Little Mermaid, Winnie the Pooh, Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, or Tron!

Ratsky pls

2's (well, 2 final mix. 2 vanilla has some big problems that if you went into detail I'd likely agree with.) highest difficulty combat and optional content >>>>>> 1's highest difficulty combat and optional content.

I haven't played Final Mix (HD 2.5 ReMix get in mah belly!) but the vanilla KH2 is legit awful.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Graaaaaaaaaats

Is he the same guy friend you were fooling around with?

Bladenic

This. I thought they did a good job at updating the Turtles to be relevant to kids today. I saw it with a bunch of kids from camp and they loved it, but everything else they really botched. Especially trying to tie Megan Fox into everything to make April seem relevant and connected in a way she didn't have to be.

Haven't seen it, but based on what I've read/heard, they (or Bay idk) basically used TMNT as a disguise for a new Megan Fox vehicle/career revival pic. Shameful.

daripad

We might we have been close friends since childhood and now hes my lover.

Wow, those kind of stories warm my heart and give me hope for the future, because as I see my world today everything is impossible but something will go right someday, I just have to work for it. lol what am I saying?

Caladrius

So if I move far away from someone does that give me license to facebook creep them without guilt. > __ >

Yeah, that'd work. I don't think people are so attached to Sora that they would be upset if he took a break and Riku, Kairi, Aqua, whoever took over for a while.

Me neither, but I can dream can't I? ;) I do think we're in store for another trilogy after 3 ends though. I'd love a brand new main character, new Disney companions (Donald and Goofy can take a break too), and all new Disney worlds - no more Agrabah, Olympus Coliseum, Nightmare Before Christmas, Little Mermaid, Winnie the Pooh, Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, or Tron!

I haven't played Final Mix (HD 2.5 ReMix get in mah belly!) but the vanilla KH2 is legit awful.

The problem isn't so much the audience's attachment to Sora as it is Nomura's. It's been kinda blatant for awhile now that Sora's his baby.

I think with Disney's resurgence in popularity we'll be seeing more new worlds in the future. That's one thing I'd definitely be optimistic about going forward. Birth By Sleep and especially 3D have been refreshing steps forward as far as more diverse Disney worlds go. (Now if only they could work on writing them with more original plots...)

If your main issues with 2 were surrounding difficulty, lack of good optional content and not being forced to use the combat system to its full potential I think your opinion of it will improve considerably (at least on critical mode, which is still the only difficulty level where regular enemies and most storyline bosses actually give you trouble). The other improvements it makes help with its other issues, but not to the same extent, and if those were your main gripes it's only going to be a moderate step above 2. You're more particular about things than I am so take my words with a bit of salt either way.

The one thing I can assure you with confidence is that 2FM's synthesis system and ingredient collection is way better than both 2's and especially 1FM's synthesis. I think they learned their lesson from the latter with making the items too hard to get.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
i will in the future.

Bueno

Never thought that leggins could look so good on a guy. Damn! :3

meggings are tha best! esp when the guy has hairy legs and you can see the hairs poking through the material :3

The problem isn't so much the audience's attachment to Sora as it is Nomura's. It's been kinda blatant for awhile now that Sora's his baby.

Is it?

I think with Disney's resurgence in popularity we'll be seeing more new worlds in the future. That's one thing I'd definitely be optimistic about going forward. Birth By Sleep and especially 3D have been refreshing steps forward as far as more diverse Disney worlds go. (Now if only they could work on writing them with more original plots...)

I think a Frozen world is a given, but I would be surprised to see any other recent Disney films in the game. (Tangled is too generic, Wreck-it Ralph is too meta, Bolt is blah, etc.) I hope they do Pixar though - a Cars level could be really fun :3

If your main issues with 2 were surrounding difficulty, lack of good optional content and not being forced to use the combat system to its full potential I think your opinion of it will improve considerably (at least on critical mode, which is still the only difficulty level where regular enemies and most storyline bosses actually give you trouble). The other improvements it makes help with its other issues, but not to the same extent, and if those were your main gripes it's only going to be a moderate step above 2. You're more particular about things than I am so take my words with a bit of salt either way.

The one thing I can assure you with confidence is that 2FM's synthesis system and ingredient collection is way better than both 2's and especially 1FM's synthesis. I think they learned their lesson from the latter with making the items too hard to get.

I can't wait to finally try it for myself come December!

Sai-kun

Banned
meggings are tha best! esp when the guy has hairy legs and you can see the hairs poking through the material :3

I wore a pair of galaxy print leggings (with no shorts over them for once) to a festival last weekend and the gf insisted at pulling at the hairs sticking out of mine >:/ I was not pleased!! (But did get lots of nice esteem boosting compliments on them!)

she also tells me about the urge she gets to pluck out my longer nipple hairs. Girl wtf pls

RM8

Just watched TMNT, I didn't like it a lot to be honest. It was okay, I guess. And no, the designs didn't grow on me.

Kater

Banned
Would like more guys to wear these when they have great legs and a nice ass.
Yep
I wore a pair of galaxy print leggings (with no shorts over them for once) to a festival last weekend and the gf insisted at pulling at the hairs sticking out of mine >:/ I was not pleased!! (But did get lots of nice esteem boosting compliments on them!)

she also tells me about the urge she gets to pluck out my longer nipple hairs. Girl wtf pls
Galaxy Print Leggins... huh. I need to google that.

Fake Edit:
o-GALAXY-570.jpg

Looks pretty good. Very flashy colours. I like it.

Pulling hairs... kind of erotic, now that I imagine it with me doing that to another guy.
Well I live ín Europe too and here it premiered the same day as in US.

Where do you live? Wikipedia says 27th/28 for most European countries...

My local cinema has this date standing under the trailer for the movie.
Cinema Website: http://www.cineplexx.at/film/guardians-of-the-galaxy/

Just watched TMNT, I didn't like it a lot to be honest. It was okay, I guess. And no, the designs didn't grow on me.

The Turtles design is atrocious. They were probably on the same drugs as the Super Mario movie design team when they choose what the Turtles would look like in this movie.

SHOW.

ME.

Sure!

Feminine Guys
Twinks

I guess my only "problem" with some of the fem boy pins is that they kind of mix up beautiful trans women with gorgeous uber-effeminate men sometimes.
The unfortunate implications get...really uncomfortable.
Other than that I've managed to find some absolutely stunning fem boys/fem male models; it's worth checking out.

Yeah, the wait is killing me. On the plus side, I still have time to ask my cute neighbor if he wants to see the movie with me. :)

Huh, didn't know that there were so many sorts of cute guy pics on there.

There are two, you are right. And no, not ashamed of that, I'm kind of feminine myself I think.

Oh no, I wasn't accusing you of being embarrassed or anything. lol
I should have used "one" instead of "you" in that sentence; it would have been a lot clearer.

They usally get movies a week eariler than us cap 2 came out a week eariler and avengers age of ultron is comming out a week before the us release.

Hmmmm...that's strange; I wonder why GoTG is taking so long to get there if that's the case.

Kangi

Picked up EarthBound as a Club Nintendo reward. Had no idea there was a
just slightly ambiguously
gay character. Also didn't know that they re-rated it as T, but it's only fitting for a game that constantly switches between "acid trip" and "that Lovecraftian nightmare while on said acid trip".

But if Paula gets OHKO'd one more time I'm gonna let her stay kidnapped (once that inevitably occurs again).

Bladenic

Picked up EarthBound as a Club Nintendo reward. Had no idea there was a
just slightly ambiguously
gay character. Also didn't know that they re-rated it as T, but it's only fitting for a game that constantly switches between "acid trip" and "that Lovecraftian nightmare while on said acid trip".

But if Paula gets OHKO'd one more time I'm gonna let her stay kidnapped (once that inevitably occurs again).

Are you talking about Jeff's friend?

Anyway great game.

edit: someone posted this in the zack snyder thread (it's old but who cares)

h3pir4i.jpg

FUCK. That chest hair omg

Vitanimus

h3pir4i.jpg

FUCK. That chest hair omg

ccd10a8e.gif
ccd10a8e.gif
ccd10a8e.gif
ccd10a8e.gif
ccd10a8e.gif
ccd10a8e.gif

I'm hungover watching drag race with my friends and one of the queens admitted to being a transgender woman and one of my friends was really fixated on their genitals, like "eh so she's a woman but she still has a dick... so she's a man" it was really weird but I'm too hungover to bother explaining it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom