• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

So you are ;)

Guys, why do I have to develop feelings for straight guys? Why am I hurting myself so badly? Ugh I hate myself.

Thank you!
My complexion looks much worse than this picture suggests.>__>

Are jock straps uncomfortable?

As someone who wears skinny jeans frequently, your batch gets really irritated if it isn't given enough room for more than a few seconds, and considering the strap is built to accentuate it it's bound to be tight.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I love Vargo Hoat, it's a shame they did him wrong on the show.

I hate how they've taken all of the "color" out of Game of Thrones. The books are filled to the brim with vibrant and interesting characters, customs and styles and they've done their best to make the TV show universe as bland and "generic western fantasy" as possible. Ugh.

As someone who wears skinny jeans frequently, your batch gets really irritated if it isn't given enough room for more than a few seconds, and considering the strap is built to accentuate it it's bound to be tight.

Batch?

RM8

Soooo I finally met my mysterious phone contact in person... I had one of the better afternoons/evenings in my recent memory, he's faar more handsome in person and he's very very fun, we were 5 hours just chatting about stuff with only one beer, I got charmed. 8/10 would date again.
I want random dates to appear on my contact list like that too! :p

@daripad:
PcDwhuo.gif

daripad

I hate how they've taken all of the "color" out of Game of Thrones. The books are filled to the brim with vibrant and interesting characters, customs and styles and they've done their best to make the TV show universe as bland and "generic western fantasy" as possible. Ugh.

Yes, they take away the little things that make ASOIAF charming and putting unnecesary sex scenes that no one cares about. Is not a bad show at all but it definitly doesn't do justice to the source.

@Rm88: It didn't hurt
physical pain doesn't hurt much compared to mental pain. I hate being hit directly into my mental pain because it makes me feel horribly physically too.
I deserved that slap though, thanks

RM8

This is going to blow your mind, but straight people do in fact experience unrequited love. And plenty of them are into pity partying about it too! :p

Jock strap? Comfy? LOL

If a jock strap is comfy you ain't wearing it right.

Oddly enough because the straps are tighter and tug to my thighs better they are more comfortable especially than my low rise briefs that used to get all bunched up because of my large "ass to waist to thigh ratio" you can say lol. The straps don't move and my ass isn't bothered lol

daripad

This is going to blow your mind, but straight people do in fact experience unrequited love. And plenty of them are into pity partying about it too! :p

Wow that's unbelievable
still they don't tend to have that problem as much as me, there are plenty of girls out there, is not like they are hard to find. They don't have to be careful about being identified as homosexual either, they go through less trouble and pain than us

Caladrius

Wow that's unbelievable
still they don't tend to have that problem as much as me, there are plenty of girls out there, is not like they are hard to find. They don't have to be careful about being identified as homosexual either, they go through less trouble and pain than us

The important thing to remember is that they're ultimately dead ends. Finding a boyfriend is ultimately contingent on you being able to prepare for what you set out to do and remembering that opportunities will still present themselves to you. No amount of festering in frustration is going to help with that.

Emotions are a difficult thing to get past, but being able to look past the frustration you feel and channeling that frustration into determination is ultimately going to be what helps you.

Or you could be like me and realize that there's an alternate version of yourself that's already found love and despise him with every fiber of your being, allowing your frustration to become hatred that makes masturbating to his boyfriend that's actually the target of your affection turn into an affair that gives you the satisfaction that you're screwing his lover behind his back.

Why are you looking at me like that?

RM8

Wow that's unbelievable
Someone has never lurked datingGAF.

Rayis

We always talk about us getting crushes on straight guys but we never talk about straight girls developing crushes on us, it must be hard for them too.

royalan

Are jock straps uncomfortable?

Honestly, I'm probably the wrong person to ask. Years of martial arts training here, so I've only ever worn jock straps with the protective cup insert for sparring. The combination of the cup and the straps going across the cheeks make a jock strap feel like something out of a medieval torture chamber. Better than getting kicked in the junk, though, so I stomached it.

RM8

I don't see the point, personally. I like the fact that regular underwear covers my butt. Different strokes and all.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Honestly, I'm probably the wrong person to ask. Years of martial arts training here, so I've only ever worn jock straps with the protective cup insert for sparring. The combination of the cup and the straps going across the cheeks make a jock strap feel like something out of a medieval torture chamber. Better than getting kicked in the junk, though, so I stomached it.

I think it depends the materials of the jockstrap not all of them are the same afterall.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
BTW, do jocks, like, provide more support than other types of underwear? And if so, how? If not, outside of aesthetic reasons, I can't imagine why anyone would choose them over briefs/boxer briefs/trunks.

Ah yes, I'd imagine a cup would make things considerably more uncomfortable.

Ohhh yeah jocks with the cup or cup insert are awful lol, the ones i've been wearing all day fit very well and are comfortable enough, Didn't think i'd enjoy having my ass out too much but i enjoy it actually lol. And they of course with no backside dont bunch up so i have no problems with them at all

Masamuna

Eh, I'll probably just update mine since this one is over a year old.

So question, is there an option to skip animations in Pokemon X/Y? Not to call completely ignore them but to just skip ones that take too long. The frame rate and overall speed is really irkng me more than I expected :-(

Edit - you can only turn off animations. Ah well I should be stubborn enough to see the game to the end.

Eh, I'll probably just update mine since this one is over a year old.

So question, is there an option to skip animations in Pokemon X/Y? Not to call completely ignore them but to just skip ones that take too long. The frame rate and overall speed is really irkng me more than I expected :-(

Edit - you can only turn off animations. Ah well I should be stubborn enough to see the game to the end.
Yeah it kinda sucks but thankfully it's not as slow as gen 4. How far are you? IIRC you can at least skip the animations for
I'm putting it in spoilers just in case lol, the Mega evolutions

Lol, coming from the DS games, X felt blazing fast to me.
Yeah the DS ones, well Gen 4 at least are god awful slow, made me almost quit the series
Going from P4G to Y, it's molasses. But I'll deal because I'm having fun. I'm not far at all, just caught snorlax.

Lol yeah P4G was my first persona and made me a fan cause of how fast paced and well fun the combat flowed together so i can see why you feel that way.

I've been wonder trading on pokemon so much after finishing which is severely feeding my pokemon addiction >.> I have so much spares of pokemon and so many new ones, i've poured so many hours just doing wonder trade alone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom