• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my mother has a physical therapist come here since she's too infirm to go there herself (she had hip surgery on both sides 6 years ago) and he's training someone. Trainee is really cute.

So at 9:10 PM, after my multiple attempts to get laid tonight have failed, I've decided to call it a day.

I'll leave this picture of what no one wanted to go to bed with:

IMG_20140211_154330.jpg

I'm so sick of this snow guys -_-...;__;. Also everyone keeps talking Valentines day when everyone should be celebrating "Anna Howard Shaw Day" this Friday instead!
obligatory 30 rock reference haha

Currently at CVS to see if I can get a Valentine's Day card.

From what I can see, they all either really overdo it or don't apply to my situation. =/

OK, I actually managed to find a card that generally conveys how I feel about this guy without sounding creepy or referring to a woman or any other unrelated recipient:

What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, I also got him some Valentine's Day chocolates, which for some reason were cheaper than the card.

_Isaac

OK, I actually managed to find a card that generally conveys how I feel about this guy without sounding creepy or referring to a woman or any other unrelated recipient:

What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, I also got him some Valentine's Day chocolates, which for some reason were cheaper than the card.

Looks fine to me. Just make sure to write your own message in there as well.

Caladrius

I am doing nothing for Valentines day.

My friend was supposed to contact me about meeting up at his house. He has yet to. I'm becoming disheartened.

Masamuna

Valentines day is also our anniversary. Bravely Default and Castlevania cover the geeky side, and if the weather improves I'll spoil him with a night out. There's talk of nipple piercing or some ink but we'll play it by ear o.0

Valentines day is also our anniversary. Bravely Default and Castlevania cover the geeky side, and if the weather improves I'll spoil him with a night out. There's talk of nipple piercing or some ink but we'll play it by ear o.0
Ohhh get a cool tattoo, something with meaning for both of you.

Hay LGBT GAF! :] I was out of town for a few days, and I just got back and missed you guys ;_;. So just wanted to say hi! How's everyone? <3

T.O.P

Banned

What do you guys think?

Perfect!

oh god, i'm getting anxious and i've no idea why

Where are you guys meeting?

I uploaded a new profile pic on FB the other day and one of my female friends wrote "seriously, how handsome can you be?!", made me feel nice. ^__^

Ended with me coming out to her, which went really well considering she is a bit homophobic when it comes to guys, lol.

btkadams

What do you guys think?

hk7UO6h.jpg

all jokes aside, the card is very sweet. i hope it goes well. i'm very eager to hear how it went.

I uploaded a new profile pic on FB the other day and one of my female friends wrote "seriously, how handsome can you be?!", made me feel nice. ^__^

Ended with me coming out to her, which went really well considering she is a bit homophobic when it comes to guys, lol.
If that's you in your avatar, then I agree with your friend. You are very handsome. :)

Perfect!

oh god, i'm getting anxious and i've no idea why

Where are you guys meeting?

I'll probably tell him to meet me in the open area behind the Computer Science building tomorrow, since there are not a lot of people there usually and it would be easier for me to do this sort of thing.

btkadams

I'll probably tell him to meet me in the open area behind the Computer Science building tomorrow, since there are not a lot of people there usually and it would be easier for me to do this sort of thing.
yeah, definitely try to do it in as private a place as possible. it'll make it easier for you and even him if he gets embarrassed easily.

I must live in the twilight zone a lot of you guys are hot.
Blue saying he isn't all that attractive another one getting blocked on grindr.
I just don't get it.

In other news I will be buying myself chocolate tomorrow #chocolateisbetterthanaman. #foodanytime #friesbeforeguys

GCX

I almost never post in this thread (even though I somewhat follow it) but.. Me and my bf have been officially together for a year, yay! Really love him ^^

GhniB6N.png

daripad

Tomorrow I'll just go out with my friends

I kinda want to come out to my male friends tomorrow, they are generally more accepting, though my straight crush is the wild card here

RM8

I haven't done anything at work today because Canadian press is taking over my office, lol. Some of these press guys, hnnng. Thanks, Canada, NAFTA redeemed.
It might be an interesting time to install Grindr :3

Also, it's endearing how hard government is working to make Toluca less hideous. I'm enjoying this Obama-Harper visit a lot :p

Hi GayGaf. It's been a while!

I was recently flirted with by three different dudes in the span of an hour.
Valentines is in effect. Help. What do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom