• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG me too now o_____o
I just woke up and I'm still craving steak. XD

It reminds me how spoiled I was as a kid, we ate steak almost once a week, even more in the summer time. Now I barely get it. ;_;

I need to buy a BBQ.

Hey, I'm more concerned about the cheese. >:c I've only ever eaten cheap steak, anyway. Can't really afford nice stuff. :c
Cheese is important. It's practically a food group in and of itself. Don't break up with cheese.

I hope you can find some other good protein rich foods. Good luck. :)

Kevyt

Hey, thanks! I also just noticed that there's an IceBreaker Questionnaire (IBQ)™, so maybe I should do that before I go to sleep (even if I disappear forever and never post again, people will at least know my favorite video games).

Your gender? Male.
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual, or maybe questioning? I don't think too hard about it.
Where Are You From? These United States of America
Where Do You Live? This single New York state of America
How Old Are you? Twenty-five.
Favorite Type of Music? Jazz? Nerd Rock?
V-video game music..?
Profession or Career interest? Fuck if I know, man. I need a passion.
Favorite video game(s)? This would be too absurdly long. I'll pick two from dozens: EarthBound & Super Metroid.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Philosophy, film, making people laugh, comics, sleepily answering questionnaires, books, etc. Mainly media consumption right now, unfortunately, tbh. :(

G'night alphabetGAF

You like philosophy? Cool... I always wonder, what would Plato do? WWPD?

Welcome to the club!! :D

speaking of asses I enjoyed watching these twerking videos.

A bit rough but he's good :3

This is the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007XUGCUM/?tag=neogaf0e-20

But there was something weird going on yesterday, because when I first looked for the book on Amazon US the Kindle edition wasn't for sale (as you said, it was listed, but without a price). Then I tried the Amazon UK - the book was there, but since my account is registered on the US site I couldn't buy it. Then I returned to the US site and suddenly the Kindle edition was available.

I really want to get that book, the only problem is my kindle doesn't work anymore.

Grizzo

btQHmkv.jpg

It worked quite well and was not expensive, and there's nothing quite like it from other brands available in Canada. My skin has never been perfect, but this improved it considerably.

I've had some other similar products suggested, but you can't get them in Canada unless you import.

Is it this one?

That's the one I'm using everyday. Not sure if it's the same though.

Edit: Hmmm I just noticed yours says "Acne control" and mine is just "Skin"

RM8

I'm bloody sick of eating so much protein to gain musclemass.

I mean, I can see results....but...just...ugh !
Edit:
^ good luck :p
This is one of the
excuses
reasons why I remain skinny :( I'm basically a carbivore, I'd be miserable if I wasn't.

Kevyt

Cheers to improving health
and hot bods
guys. I've only been at the gym just over a week and today my calves (or were those ankles, Escape Goat?) are extremely sore, but I feel good about it.

Someone needs an anatomy class. I'll gladly volunteer for a one on one anatomy class tutoring. :)

Is it this one?

That's the one I'm using everyday. Not sure if it's the same though.

Edit: Hmmm I just noticed yours says "Acne control" and mine is just "Skin"
No, that's a different product. The one you've got there is a facial wash (I use a similar one, but without the microbeads), but the product I posted was the treatment/exfoliant you apply afterward.

Giever

You like philosophy? Cool... I always wonder, what would Plato do? WWPD?

:p If you are actually curious, there's a good book that came out recently called Plato at the Googleplex that delves into what the author thinks Plato would have to say about the modern world (mainly in an attempt to show how philosophy still has a role in society today, that it isn't obsolete, etc.). I can't myself vouch for it though because I only read a bit of it at the library. What I did read was pretty interesting, though.

If you actually just wanted to make a silly WWJD joke, that's fine too. <3

Welcome to the club!! :D

Thanks!

Fuck, my old dark thoughts are creeping back up again. Though I also haven't eaten yet so hopefully its just a symptom of being hungry.

That could easily be the case. Even if it's not stemming from that, though, not having eaten certainly won't help how you're feeling.

Kevyt

:p If you are actually curious, there's a good book that came out recently called Plato at the Googleplex that delves into what the author thinks Plato would have to say about the modern world (mainly in an attempt to show how philosophy still has a role in society today, that it isn't obsolete, etc.). I can't myself vouch for it though because I only read a bit of it at the library. What I did read was pretty interesting, though.

If you actually just wanted to make a silly WWJD joke, that's fine too. <3

Thanks!

That could easily be the case. Even if it's not stemming from that, though, not having eaten certainly won't help how you're feeling.

Thanks! Both actually... but tbh, Plato would totally be confused in our modern world with all the technology and the things we do. He would spend most of his time thinking what the heck is going on, lol. I will check the book out. :)

Is Zhuang Zhou dreaming he is a butterfly, or is the butterfly dreaming he is Zhuang Zhou?

Bo, I sent you a friend request on steam and you declined it D:

Sibylus

Banned
Thanks! Both actually... but tbh, Plato would totally be confused in our modern world with all the technology and the things we do. He would spend most of his time thinking what the heck is going on, lol. I will check the book out. :)

Bo, I sent you a friend request on steam and you declined it D:
... that was you? I'm sorry! I get suspicious when I get friend requests from people with no friends in common :(

Resend!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
bo dis is haly.
can I borrow ur Dragon Claw Hook
just one game i want to show it to frend

Giever

Hmm, I like to think he'd deal with it more like Socrates in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, taking everything in stride and thinking about all of this new shit. But, I mean, he's human, he'd probably be terrified.

Also, cool! If you do get to it let me know what you think, although I do feel uncomfortable recommending it since I haven't fully read it myself, lol. It just seemed like such a perfect opportunity to bring it up. :p

Sibylus

Banned
Okay, but if he doesn't return it I'm taking my pound of flesh with interest.

For real though, I would have sold that sumbitch if I had one.

I just saw a headline that Emma Watson is dating Prince Harry. Hes already morphing into his father. She dumped this for him.

Girl, you in danger.

It's sad what happened to William. He was cute back in his 20s then bam! male pattern baldness kicked in overtime.

Also, you have to say it like whoopi goldberg in Ghost.

I just woke up and I'm still craving steak. XD

It reminds me how spoiled I was as a kid, we ate steak almost once a week, even more in the summer time. Now I barely get it. ;_;

I need to buy a BBQ.

Cheese is important. It's practically a food group in and of itself. Don't break up with cheese.

I hope you can find some other good protein rich foods. Good luck. :)

Bahhhhhh

Any recommendations? Preferably of the tasty type! c:

Bahhhhhh

Any recommendations? Preferably of the tasty type! c:
Ummm, just lots of variety I guess? Don't go overboard with steak, there are so many other meat/poultry/fish dishes that have tons of protein too. And for snacks/sides, there's nuts, yogurt, beans, edamame, eggs, soba noodles, quinoa, etc.

DOWN

Banned
I don't regret buying The Order at all so far. It's so beautiful. That's something worth my money.

are you spying on my google play list? i just listened to this yesterday.
I'm bound to listen to the best songs around with my great taste in music. ;O

Someone needs an anatomy class. I'll gladly volunteer for a one on one anatomy class tutoring. :)
Where do I enroll?

I just saw a headline that Emma Watson is dating Prince Harry. Hes already morphing into his father. She dumped this for him.

Girl, you in danger.
I'd dump that guy for a royal who looks like Harry.

Ummm, just lots of variety I guess? Don't go overboard with steak, there are so many other meat/poultry/fish dishes that have tons of protein too. And for snacks/sides, there's nuts, yogurt, beans, edamame, eggs, soba noodles, quinoa, etc.

... I haven't heard of half of those things. :c But I suppose some Yogurt would be nice... If only to wash down the steak. :p Thanks!

... I haven't heard of half of those things. :c But I suppose some Yogurt would be nice... If only to wash down the steak. :p Thanks!
Get Greek yogurt, it has the highest protein content. (It's the best tasting too.)

What things haven't you heard of? Everything I listed is easy to get at any western supermarket. (The soba noodles might be a bit tough depending where you live, but not really.)

Get Greek yogurt, it has the highest protein content. (It's the best tasting too.)

What things haven't you heard of? Everything I listed is easy to get at any western supermarket. (The soba noodles might be a bit tough depending where you live, but not really.)

Ebamame, Soba Noodles, and Quinoa. Never heard or seen them in my life. In my defense, there isn't much culinary appreciation in a family which relied mostly on potatoes until the 70s.

And Greek yogurt's delish. I wonder why I ever stopped. :p

Ebamame, Soba Noodles, and Quinoa. Never heard or seen them in my life. In my defense, there isn't much culinary appreciation in a family which relied mostly on potatoes until the 70s.

And Greek yogurt's delish. I wonder why I ever stopped. :p
Edamame are young soy beans still in their pods. (Though you can get them shelled too.) They're really yummy as a snack salted, or steamed as a side dish. Quinoa is an type of seed, but it's cooked like a pasta or rice. It can be used in tons of recipes. And soba noodles are just another name for buckwheat noodles.

Edamame are young soy beans still in their pods. (Though you can get them shelled too.) They're really yummy as a snack salted, or steamed as a side dish. Quinoa is an type of seed, but it's cooked like a pasta or rice. It can be used in tons of recipes. And soba noodles are just another name for buckwheat noodles.

Mmmm, OK. Soba Noodles it is then! I'm not necessarily looking to bulk up THAT much... Just to put on a few pounds. I'll inform you all of(and maybe post pictures of) the results. c:

I tried to watch The Vampire Diaries and I coukdnt finish the pilot. I cant do another vampire falls in love with a human girl plot. The Romeo and Juliet story is wearing thin on me. I am probably outside its target demographic anyways.

DOWN

Banned
I tried to watch The Vampire Diaries and I coukdnt finish the pilot. I cant do another vampire falls in love with a human girl plot. The Romeo and Juliet story is wearing thin on me. I am probably outside its target demographic anyways.

Did you finish True Blood already?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
ive never eated a steak

did you ever watch penny dreadful

DOWN

Banned
I don't think steak is that great. I've had it so many times and it's never as good as a burger or a nice pizza to me. Grind my beef please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom