• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
id rather let someone else do that
Make someone take you to a steak house.

I don't think steak is that great. I've had it so many times and it's never as good as a burger or a nice pizza to me. Grind my beef please.
All those things are amazing, and I've had some burgers that rival steaks, that's for sure. But the taste of a really great steak (like a filet mignon) is truly something special IMO.

DOWN

Banned
Id guess the drop will be more toward $329.99-$349.99 plus bundles including a game. I'd guess $299.99 for the slim next year or so. Hard to judge from previous gen's though so who knows. PS3 was hard to get the price down on iirc.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Id guess the drop will be more toward $329.99-$349.99 plus bundles including a game. I'd guess $299.99 for the slim next year or so. Hard to judge from previous gen's though so who knows. PS3 was hard to get the price down on iirc.

i want a 100 dollar drop tho.

Joeys_Rattata

Neo Member
Uh hmm, that's how you do it, I like you. I haven't seen you before so, welcome! ^.^

Fill out the IBQ if you can :)

I did it like two weeks ago, but I almost never post so I'll quote myself to reintroduce myself.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? I'm a military brat. So nowhere.
Where Do You Live? Seattle area
How Old Are you? 23
Favorite Type of Music? Pop
Profession or Career interest? Currently in retail management, but I'd love to get involved with journalism and/or politics someday.
Favorite video game(s)? Super Metroid, Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Fez, Portal 2, Bayonetta.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Men
I like reading probably more than most people, but I don't think I'm as into as some people are.

Mr. F

Banned
Just rewatched Over the Garden Wall, brilliant and charming mini-series on Cartoon Network. Hope they do more experimental stuff like it, gorgeous stuff. Anyone seen it?

*cough*Ratsky*cough*

KiN0

Just rewatched Over the Garden Wall, brilliant and charming mini-series on Cartoon Network. Hope they do more experimental stuff like it, gorgeous stuff. Anyone seen it?

*cough*Ratsky*cough*

I watched this while it was airing and loved everything about. I got everyone in my family to watch it too and they also loved it. A Truly amazing series.

Hey, guys and gals! I got some new glasses! Whaddya think?

croppedglasses7spuw.jpg

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

*cough*Ratsky*cough*

I've been meaning to watch that. I've heard so many good things. I'm drowning in TV at the moment. :/

i like your red/blonde beard

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I've got the opening to "Hollaback Girl" stuck in my head and I don't mind. From the comments section I've learned it is also in the leaked Deadpool test footage.

i83DUZ2.gif

UH HUH, THIS MY SH**. All the girls stomp your feet like this.
They played two of her songs on this week's It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. They're stuck in the past.

I'll admit that I listened to it when that album came out and and once in a while. I think last year I was like . . . I need to listen to that again. Kinda weird that her website still has her two albums, it's also stuck in the past.

DOWN

Banned
They played two of her songs on this week's It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. They're stuck in the past.

I'll admit that I listened to it when that album came out and and once in a while. I think last year I was like . . . I need to listen to that again. Kinda weird that her website still has her two albums, it's also stuck in the past.
She only has two albums (the newest single is on her site, but the new album is still in progress and there's not much known about it officially, other than it being due out this year to my knowledge)

Mr. F

Banned
I watched this while it was airing and loved everything about. I got everyone in my family to watch it too and they also loved it. A Truly amazing series.

It really is, I was blown away by the music and feel of it. Pretty perfect autumn show, I'm glad I was able to tune in every day to see it despite not hearing of it until the first ep premiered. Really enjoyed hearing the familiar voices too when they'd pop up.

I've been meaning to watch that. I've heard so many good things. I'm drowning in TV at the moment. :/

Aw man do it, do it. Only 10 episodes. I mean look at this guy;

tumblr_njphfo58Dv1rijwp7o2_500.gif

Golnei

I quite like them. Much more flattering than your old ones.

I need a pair of glasses. I've only got contacts currently but I want a nice pair or two to mix it up.

How can you survive with only contacts? Finding them comfortable enough to insert and wear at all times without so much as a spare pair of glasses is almost unfathomable to me.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
She only has two albums (the newest single is on her site, but the new album is still in progress and there's not much known about it officially, other than it being due out this year to my knowledge)
I know, but the website is stuck in 2009 or w/e.

Caladrius

Steak is an anagram for stake, which is what I'm tempted to impale myself with whenever I'm faced with the prospect of having to eat it. :[

When I moved to Florida we went out for steak 5 times a week for an entire month.

Very nice!

KiN0

It really is, I was blown away by the music and feel of it. Pretty perfect autumn show, I'm glad I was able to tune in every day to see it despite not hearing of it until the first ep premiered. Really enjoyed hearing the familiar voices too when they'd pop up.

Oh god the music! Potatoes and Molasses, Langtree's lament, over the garden wall, and into the unknown are my favorites but I listened to the whole soundtrack for days.

Mr. F

Banned
Oh god the music! Potatoes and Molasses, Langtree's lament, over the garden wall, and into the unknown are my favorites but I listened to the whole soundtrack for days.

Haha yeah the full version of Langtree's lament is adorable, still gets stuck in my head from time to time.

How can you survive with only contacts? Finding them comfortable enough to insert and wear at all times without so much as a spare pair of glasses is almost unfathomable to me.
My brand of contacts are super comfortable. I rarely have any issues with them and I tend to wear them for lengthy periods. But I still do need to get some glasses. (My optometrist is always scolding me for not having any.)

I've looked a few times and I've always been drawn to the really expensive pairs, so I keep putting it off. I'm definitely gonna get some this year though.

DOWN

Banned
I want an eye exam. I don't have trouble seeing, but I'm just curious since I've never done one before.

Super-cute.jpg
i like your red/blonde beard
I quite like them. Much more flattering than your old ones.
Very nice!
Thanks! <3
Looks good. how did you train your beard to be a different color than your hair? Mine is just turning white lol +1
Well I'm part Irish, soooo... maybe eat a bunch of potatoes and drink lots of whiskey for a few generations and see how that goes. :p
Looking good there. I like the new frames. (You've become quite the selfie pro lately.)
I've been thinking of going pro, maybe investing in a selfie stick.
Ugh, god no...
I've looked a few times and I've always been drawn to the really expensive pairs, so I keep putting it off. I'm definitely gonna get some this year though.
I was lucky this time, as my frames were one of the cheapest and even came with the lenses. Also, apparently I like Converse-branded frames, as both these and my last pair were of that brand.

Looking great! You take really good selfies too. :)
My brand of contacts are super comfortable. I rarely have any issues with them and I tend to wear them for lengthy periods. But I still do need to get some glasses. (My optometrist is always scolding me for not having any.)

When you do start looking, I've heard Warby Parker is a pretty good place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom