• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason for a gay man (who is a bottom on top of that) to cry over having a big bum :)

Unless it's like a Nicki Garbaj ass while the rest of you is slim, but I mean even then it's better than being flat assed like oh so many bottoms I've seen. Poor them :(

Hahaha! Well I suppose im a little more porportionate compared to Nicki :) because of the sports, my thighs are stupidly big as well.

I've had so many fitting room breakdowns when buying new pants LOL

But otherwise, I don't mind them :3

Bye...

Remember that you can't use racial terms just because you deem it fit or appropriate in that situation. Doesn't work that way sis. I'm not gonna sugar coat it, no one is here for your mess.

giphy.gif
Wait... Link?

Hahaha! Well I suppose im a little more porportionate compared to Nicki :) because of the sports, my thighs are stupidly big as well.

I've had so many fitting room breakdowns when buying new pants LOL

But otherwise, I don't mind them :3
When you have strong legs and a nice butt, pants shopping can be a bit of a pain, because most mainstream clothes manufactures design clothes with "average" (aka not muscular) people in mind. Lots of athletes have this problem.

But in those cases it's the pants that need to change, not you. <3 If you find a pair you really love but they're a bit too tight in the thigh, you can always get them tailored, (you can go a size up and get them tailored too) and that way they'll complement your body shape perfectly. :)

There is no reason for a gay man (who is a bottom on top of that) to cry over having a big bum :)

Unless it's like a Nicki Garbaj ass while the rest of you is slim, but I mean even then it's better than being flat assed like oh so many bottoms I've seen. Poor them :(

I want want a man with an ass as big as nickis.

fernoca

8739013.gif

bad time to pop in? let me pop back out.
Same reaction. Just passing by, since Bayonetta (today, and other over the last months) PMd me surprised I'm still around ...and then all that about Huelen.

So...hi...etc. Still here! :p

Would like to talk about how things changed, but still the same. Kinda tired mentally too. Oh well.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Same reaction. Just passing by, since Bayonetta (today, and other over the last months) PMd me surprised I'm still around ...and then all that about Huelen.

Would like to talk about how things changed, but still the same. Kinda tired mentally too. Oh well.

Welcome back and don't be a stranger (or Huelen)

Where the HELL have you been! ;( Nice seeing old posters in here! Welcome back! :)
skype-sun.gif

I just ate a ridiculous amount of wings and fries right now. I think Im dying. Someone please check in if I dont post again tonight

It all evens out if this has been my only meal of the day right?

Crayons

Banned
I just ate a ridiculous amount of wings and fries right now. I think Im dying. Someone please check in if I dont post again tonight

It all evens out if this has been my only meal of the day right?

sounds delicious. I often order wings and fries too, best college meals ever.

On a side note, I'm reading my MBTI personality type and nothing has ever described me so accurately. It almost scares me.
Actually, it DOES scare me that this website is telling me all about my life

DOWN

Banned
On interest in games, mine isn't what it used to be. I mostly care about production and technical achievement now. I'm more excited by the feel of the art and graphics than seeing another fantasy or action scenario. I've got exceptions I find more likable than just the overall presentation, like Uncharted and Mass Effect reboot hopes. While I want games that pack a well-written narrative for me like The Last of Us, I just am more convinced and expecting of visuals and atmosphere to make a purchase and play. There's not many worlds or stories that capture me now and I really am most interested in stylish, massively well-produced vision.

So with that, I jump in on the spectacle and have just hit pre-order on The Order. I want to drool and repeat my "style is substance" mantra a bit, even if it doesn't have the power to break my heart.

I don't follow reviews, and scores are completely meaningless to me.

So, what's wrong with the game?
I had been giving some thought to getting a PS4 for it.
Basically sounds like massively slick production with a rather limited plot and playground.

On a side note, I'm reading my MBTI personality type and nothing has ever described me so accurately. It almost scares me.
Actually, it DOES scare me that this website is telling me all about my life

wat r u?

The basis of MBTI are the Jungian cognitive functions, the 'portraits' are basically narratives from the perspective of how the 'main two' functions of each type (Ego/Primary and Parent/Auxiliary) would presumably see and interact with the world. When you dig more into the theory you realize it's primarily addressing the way you 'think' (not to the exclusion of anything, more a cognitive attitude that you tend to orient yourself around the most), which is then drawn on to give an idea of 'personality'. It isn't terribly scientific, because Jung frankly wasn't a scientist, but in my experience it does seem like there's something to it regardless.

Crayons

Banned
wat r u?

The basis of MBTI are the Jungian cognitive functions, the 'portraits' are basically narratives from the perspective of how the 'main two' functions of each type (Ego/Primary and Parent/Auxiliary) would presumably see and interact with the world. When you dig more into the theory you realize it's primarily addressing the way you 'think' (not to the exclusion of anything, more a cognitive attitude that you tend to orient yourself around the most), which is then drawn on to give an idea of 'personality'. It isn't terribly scientific, because Jung frankly wasn't a scientist, but in my experience it does seem like there's something to it regardless.

INFP

I'd tell you more about myself but pretty much any quick website will tell you what I'm like.

Oh, I missed the butt talk :(

Same :(

Dropping a catch-up/positivity bomb:

My love and thirst for games is still real. I work for game studio, so the day I'm not motivated or inspired is when I look for a new line of work. I'm excited to dig into The Order this weekend. I rarely read reviews, so I didn't even know it was getting torn up until this evening (some of the gifs in the review thread were amazing though).

Went on a very nice coffee date with someone tonight. We live and work on opposite ends of town, so coordinating this made me uncomfortable because I was trying to be accommodating with where to meet. It would be nice to go on dates someone who is seemingly sane.

I also had a mini-heart attack last night because I thought my FWB was trying to figure out if I would want to date him. He's fun to hang out with and chat, but I can't see myself dating him...

INFP

I'd tell you more about myself but pretty much any quick website will tell you what I'm like.

I have a pretty good idea of the INFP type, you guys are generally pretty easy to get along with ime. My older sister is one and one of my best friends in high school was, too. I'm supposed to be an INFJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom