• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvmew

NSFW

me to i like to swallow i have a fascination with oral sex in general i can suck dick and eat pussy for hours.

I don't do the latter as just a simple little gay, but I definitely love the former. Could do that forever as well :3

I follow my GFs lead in whatever she wants to do. I got her some cuffs for Valentine's Day and we both loved em.

In general, though? I like dominating. Head mushing, face fucking, choking, slapping, biting, what have you. As wild and as loud as possible, basically.

NSFW (again):
I love being dominated. My ex had a big habit of slapping my ass pretty hard during sex and face fucking after enough oral, I loved it.

EDIT: Top of the page, damn it. Do we still do that hot guy at the top thing? If so, here is the greatest man ever, my love Ansel Elgort (link only because underwear): http://38.media.tumblr.com/47462712b47669202c29677b9ddb9b5b/tumblr_n7wpj2DQsg1qasdemo3_250.png

RM8

Has anyone here played Agarest: Generations of War? It's currently very cheap on Steam and I love SRPGs, but it seems fanservice-y, dating-sim-ish, and apparently extremely long :( Would I enjoy it exclusively for the battle system?

esms

NSFW (again):
I love being dominated. My ex had a big habit of slapping my ass pretty hard during sex and face fucking after enough oral, I loved it.

Slapping my GFs ass hard enough actually brings her to orgasm. Pretty awesome stuff.

ivysaur12

Banned
Never Forget.

lOXaqt4.jpg

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
HOLY FUCK

YAAAAASSSSSSSS

Bisexual representation on TV got a huge win a couple nights ago that I only just now found out about :O

In a twist, they revealed that the main character in
Black Sails
is bi :O

yyaaaaassss

Starz
is killing it with bi lead characters, with two shows now!

HOLY FUCK

YAAAAASSSSSSSS

Bisexual representation on TV got a huge win a couple nights ago that I only just now found out about :O

Black Sails

yyaaaaassss

Starz
Yes we need more bi representation on tv specifically bi male representation.

Kevyt

His voting record is not RINO on that count.

Oh... that's sad then. Still, I think he might be closeted.

HOLY FUCK

YAAAAASSSSSSSS

Black Sails

yyaaaaassss

Starz

I love starz! They're so underrated.

DOWN

Banned
Schock has had more than rumor, I'd say. He first got big recognition when a CBS journalist heavily implied there was a closeted representative who fit Schock's description, without quite naming him. And on stereotypes, America got a kick out of him in this outfit:

aaron-schock-picnic-belt-photo.jpg

Also I just took an oversized shot of DayQuil Severe and it isn't working yet
But I got a Shamrock Shake from McDonald's to tide me over. I'm sick so I get to have my cheat food today.

Prompto

Banned
I just found out I've been talking to a pair of twins(one on tinder and another on okcupid) for like a week instead of just one person like I thought. I am not a very smart man.

DOWN

Banned
I just found out I've been talking to a pair of twins(one on tinder and another on okcupid) for like a week instead of just one person like I thought. I am not a very smart man.
Incredible. Gay twins? Which will you choose? No wait. I think you need to give up both with that mess.

Welp Im on my way to the gym for the first time in like two years
Cool, get at it. I just started getting back into working out too and it's helped a lot. (Still just doing stuff at home, but I'd like to start incorporating some gym weight training eventually too.)

I just finished my workout for the day, feels really good.

Prompto

Banned
Incredible. Gay twins? Which will you choose? No wait. I think you need to give up both with that mess.

The funny thing is its actually gay triplets, which I never even heard of before. I haven't spoken to the other brother at all obviously though.

And I dont know what I'll do. One of them wants to hang out on Friday at his dorm so I might just choose him since he offered first. I haven't really noticed a difference in personality or interests which is why I just assumed they were the same person in the first place. I only found out cause one brother gave me his instagram and I saw a photo of all three of them together.

Welp Im on my way to the gym for the first time in like two years
Good luck. I need to start working out again as well. I've been lazy all winter.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I follow my GFs lead in whatever she wants to do. I got her some cuffs for Valentine's Day and we both loved em.

In general, though? I like dominating. Head mushing, face fucking, choking, slapping, biting, what have you. As wild and as loud as possible, basically.

Noice! What is head mushing though?

Talking to gay triplets on dating sites for a week thinking they are the same person. Are they rebooting Frasier? :p

It is an understandable mistake.

DOWN

Banned
How do you guys relieve your colds? DayQuil Severe didn't do the trick.

It can't be something that I would make a nice guy do for me, like make soup. It's just me taking care of me and I am not motivated enough to learn how to use the stove here in sickness or in health. That's a vow to myself I can keep.

It can't be something that I would make a nice guy do for me, like make soup. It's just me taking care of me and I am not motivated enough to learn how to use the stove here in sickness or in health. That's a vow to myself I can keep.
Yeah Dayquil usually works for me. The regular liquid kind knocks it out. Maybe try a different brand?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Make chicken soup for yourself

hot water + lenom + honey

sauna to sweat it out

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member

Chicken soup and drinking lots of liquids does it for me.

You bastards just recommended me DayQuil and soup, did you read my post all the way???
Do you have an electric kettle? (Or a regular kettle if you brave using the stove.) Hot water + honey + lemon. You can just eat a big spoonful of honey too if that's too much.

Take a hot shower/bath, stay away from dairy products, drink lots of fluids, sleep, Vapo-rub on your chest and the bottom of your feet when you go to bed. (Wear socks and a shirt so you don't mess up your sheets.)

DOWN

Banned
Dairy is really bad when you're sick because it increases mucus production. If you gotta drink soda, go with ginger ale. (It's better to avoid it though.)
I was eating yogurt when I read your post and I didn't stop but I did put honey on it and realized how much I hate honey so I had to hold my breath while I finished my yogurt since I do like yogurt even though it was dairy and against the rules and I'm an adult.

I was eating yogurt when I read your post and I didn't stop but I did put honey on it and realized how much I hate honey so I had to hold my breath while I finished my yogurt since I do like yogurt even though it was dairy and against the rules and I'm an adult.
Yogurt is actually a bit of an anomaly in this case. It's one of the few dairy products that are okay when you're sick because of the probiotics. Still don't go overboard though. (Especially if it's a kind with lots of sugar.)

I don't really like honey either, but when I'm sick I eat a least one spoonful a day.

Honey is pretty great. Its wonderful in oatmeal and a natural sugar.

For a cold, drink a lot of green tea. Its got antioxidants and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom