• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

HopefulHarmoniousIndochinesetiger.gif

Charlie/Nash looks amazing in Street Fighter V. I'm so glad he's back. He's my fav SF character.
Not digging his look :( It's zombie Liu Kang all over again. Still, it's my most hyped game by far (along with Code Name STEAM). Can't wait for the beta :]

RM8

I know :( The EX characters are awesome. I want Pullum, Kairi, Hokuto, Nanase and Volcano Rosso! Still, I'm never really left in the cold since I always have a pocket Chun in all SF games :p

Having lunch. And no, but beggars can't be choosers.

how does paying for lunch work for gay people

Eh, you need to start somewhere somehow. (And he may have lots of other qualities. ;) )

As for the paying thing, the few dates I had we always paid our stuff? I mean it's 2015, it works that way too for straigt people.

They're hot but... no, the sexual tension is too much for me. :x

So I'm currently addicted to Fantasy Life. I started playing it at midnight last night before bed. I've already put about 8 1/2 hours into it. :O

But while playing it right now, I came across this line that really got me:
That has to be intentional, right? I mean, their helmets even look like... Yeah. XD

So I'm currently addicted to Fantasy Life. I started playing it at midnight last night before bed. I've already put about 8 1/2 hours into it. :O

That has to be intentional, right? I mean, their helmets even look like... Yeah. XD

Bet it's a spit polish

DOWN

Banned
You know you're on cold meds when you dial customer service with your iPhone's calculator

When do you see him? Maybe he's just excited to see you?

Don't answer them too quick, maybe he'll understand he texts too much. :p
And I thought I was the only manipulative texter.

Fantasy Life is soooooooo amazing. I've put almost 200 hours into my file. And I've still got stuff to do!

My Kroger has valet parking. They are remodeling and moved into an old Walgreens across the street so parking is limited. Only in my neighborhood...

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
More than a week from now.

And he just messaged me again. Online this time.

I shouldn't have gave him my number oh god

He seems to be just very excited to meet you. But if it bothers you this much, just tell him, you don't want to start something with someone like this, so just talk to him about it. He'll understand.

Crayons

Banned
He seems to be just very excited to meet you. But if it bothers you this much, just tell him, you don't want to start something with someone like this, so just talk to him about it. He'll understand.

Why would you be clingy to someone you've never even met, and literally exchanged a few messages with over the internet?

Captcha

Why would you be clingy to someone you've never even met, and literally exchanged a few messages with over the internet?

This is that desperation thing that you'll learn to smell from miles away. It isn't a cute look on anybody. The trick is to learn to hide your thirst power levels like some kind of dating super Saiyan.

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member

Well you never know. Maybe he really likes you, as in he thinks you're very cute, or maybe the few words you've exchanged with him made him believe you're a great guy. I don't know, there can be many reasons? I'm just guessing. :p

Crayons

Banned
Well you never know. Maybe he really likes you, as in he thinks you're very cute, or maybe the few words you've exchanged with him made him believe you're a great guy. I don't know, there can be many reasons? I'm just guessing. :p
He did say I was cute and I was like "I try"

This is that desperation thing that you'll learn to smell from miles away. It isn't a cute look on anybody. The trick is to learn to hide your thirst power levels like some kind of dating super Saiyan.

Yeah, he seems desperate. Shit ain't cute. Hope he chills out or else I'll have to be like "ehh sorry it ain't gonna work"

Dany

Banned
You know whats stupid.

People texting you that you don't text enough :) or people texting you ??? to get a response.
Or worse people calling YOU. :) WHAT THE HECK

from one cold place to another. D:

Norway (well, the South at least) is actually warmer than Canada (or where I live in Canada)! Gulf streams or like ocean convection or something idk how weather patterns work. It's more the perma-night in the dead of winter that's a bummer.

Achtius

Norway (well, the South at least) is actually warmer than Canada (or where I live in Canada)! Gulf streams or like ocean convection or something idk how weather patterns work. It's more the perma-night in the dead of winter that's a bummer.

thermohaline circulation?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Finally saw Big Hero 6 - I thought it was fun but that fucking horrible Fall Out Boy song almost ruined the movie tbh. And they played it again during the credits! Holy shit. Like, that song is so bad I literally felt ill when it was playing. How is Fall Out Boy even still a thing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom