• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Overachievers making a mess y'all gotta wash after.

QXQFQYk.jpg

I'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt because I spent 9 hours by myself fixing a group project and now I'm on 3 hours of sleep and too tired to take my pants off.

Didn't graduate but the rest of that sentence is right

He's a very religious catholic which uh, confuses me?

Damn. Yeah, stay away. Unless the D's atomic. Then have an honest, upfront fling?

Or...unless he's willing to grown (both in terms education and spiritual aspects/self acceptance/etc. )

mantidor

This is unsurprising. If anything it kind of gives you hope, since anti gay views are more and more rejected this is the natural consequence from bigots, but it means the change is considerable, they are desperate.

I've heard there is a similar movement regarding secularism and religion around the world, radicalization like the islamic state is a consequence of the continued secularization of the middle east, conservatives are freaking out.

Hopefully the road to get there is as least painful as possible, but we are in for quite a ride. I really hope I get to see the atheist genderless utopia the world is destined to be. :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
10 to 15 minutes plus draining but it's basically set it and forget it.

10-15 in the microwave? Hm. I don't think my poor old box could take that beating...

Nah. I can't deal with super religious gay men. That's a relationship and boner killer for me.

what if they're really hot and has mondo d

Is anyone here in an open relationship?

i think kryptonian is, but he doesn't post in here any more u__u

I really hope I get to see the atheist genderless utopia the world is destined to be. :p

same tbh

what an exciting prospect

DOWN

Banned
Everyone should look forward to the age where they can pass for a DILF whether they are carrying a kid around or not.

Captcha

Everyone should look forward to the age where they can pass for a DILF whether they are carrying a kid around or not.

It's strange to me even though I don't want kids how seeing a guy being all cute with a baby is a huge turn on. I always felt I was weird for that. There is a picture of my husband Ben Cohen playing with a baby I saw once that did wonderful things to me.

Ooo, I found it.

So adorable.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
34 going on 35. There now you can feel young again.

edit: I actually think I'm the oldest still posting on LettersGaf. We've had a few older than me but they all left the thread.

I'm approaching 37 later this year, UGH. Definitely not interested in dilf status. :(

DOWN

Banned
I'm going to use my older brother's eventual kid as a guinea pig to make my conclusions on whether I want my own.

Lately I think I might want kids after all. Our generation is kind of situated the best for self-improvement or whatever thanks to like the internet making knowledge more available than it ever was before. I'm kind of a pedagogue to begin with so I'd be down for guiding some miniature/larval human through life.

Sai-kun

Banned
i can't wait to be a dilf. i feel like by the time i'm in my 30's i'm gonna have gone totally alt-punk. it's gonna be awesome. tattoos and piercings everywhere.

I'm approaching 37 later this year, UGH. Definitely not interested in dilf status. :(

daddyyyy~ xo

Lately I think I might want kids after all. Our generation is kind of situated the best for self-improvement or whatever thanks to like the internet making knowledge more available than it ever was before. I'm kind of a pedagogue to begin with so I'd be down for guiding some miniature/larval human through life.

marry me

It's strange to me even though I don't want kids how seeing a guy being all cute with a baby is a huge turn on. I always felt I was weird for that. There is a picture of my husband Ben Cohen playing with a baby I saw once that did wonderful things to me.

Ooo, I found it.

So adorable.

Oh my god yes DILFs.

I need crackers for my soup.

Captcha

There was a gap of almost 15 years between my little brother and I, so I was the default baby sitter/was there for a lot of his younger years. It's basically luck of the draw, and I know a lot of people who see babies as squalling hellions, but my little brother was super cute and docile. Having experienced being around him, I think I could deal with having a kid if someone I settled down with wanted one. The thing that turns me away the most from the idea is how much pressure there is. Like what if you do everything "right" but they turn out to be a terrible human being? Or what if they end up resenting you or something? Thoughts like that just make me want to get a dog instead.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ugh. Thought I'd get snow in my area but it's just a bunch of shitty rain. Booooooo. :(

you can have some of mine :')

I'm kind of a pedagogue to begin with so I'd be down for guiding some miniature/larval human through life.

you can guide me!

i can't wait to be a dilf. i feel like by the time i'm in my 30's i'm gonna have gone totally alt-punk. it's gonna be awesome. tattoos and piercings everywhere.

:O omg

RM8

Short of being in a relationship with a parent, I don't see any kids in my future, to be honest. Someday I'll be the proud father of a pug, though.

The OT I'm making for the gay dating sim No, Thank You!!! will be going up tonight at around midnight. If anyone has any suggestions for the OT title, let me hear 'em. :)

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Short of being in a relationship with a parent, I don't see any kids in my future, to be honest. Someday I'll be the proud father of a pug, though.

Yeah, because I don't make much money, I think dog parenthood is about as far as my partner and I are going, heh.

Nooo, embrace it. So hot.

It isn't hot to me though... And all that "daddy" talk kind of grosses me out, except when Sai does it simply because I know he's just trying to bug me. ;)

Mr. F

Banned
Just achieved godfather status a few weeks ago, looking forward to help guide the small adorable pudge. Was weird being in church for the first time in a while though, my dad and I were making jokes through the whole mass.

Sai-kun

Banned

septum piercing, industrial, snakebites, tattoos on ankles, wrists, back, shoulders. I'm excited.

My girl said when we get a dog it could be a pug puppy ;( I can't wait

What about your girlfriend
yes :)

I'll get her in on this too it'll be totally chill I promise

It isn't hot to me though... And all that "daddy" talk kind of grosses me out, except when Sai does it simply because I know he's just trying to bug me. ;)

xoxoxo I miss you, Patches ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom