• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last experience with McDonalds was almost a decade ago with some chicken wrap.

I got the runs and was basically shitting piss out my ass. No McDonalds for me ever again.

You're welcome for the image.

Kevyt

Thanks very much for the McLovin guys. I am all about getting gays hard
arteries

You have a great sense of humor. Your man is gonna be really lucky, like lottery rich lucky.

that pic of pantheon reminds me of

BUibyiW.jpg

I don't see the resemblance and I think Pantheon is better looking than that guy.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I don't see the resemblance and I think Pantheon is better looking than that guy.
I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Kevyt

I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

What...? I feel like this is a reference to something.

This works for you?

That's perfect!!! lol

Kevyt

"If you observe a straight dick in a gay butt or mouth. The moment you observe it, its no longer straight" - Dan Harmon - Harmontown

Such wise words.

"A hole is a hole" - Some "Straight" guy -

Bless those straight guys.

Super important that you watch American Psycho. It's a fantastic satire on consumer culture. If you don't, at least watch this for the cliffnotes version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98j1Sb97usg

I'll watch it! Thanks for sharing :)

How have you been? How's your workout routine going? Any changes, gains, new PR's?

Meicyn

Gold Member
How have you been? How's your workout routine going? Any changes, gains, new PR's?
Mostly been studying. Big test tomorrow for promotion. Should be around more often again. Workout-wise, still doing the same as before. Getting close to breaking 300 lbs. on deadlift, pretty excited about that.

I need to catch up on stuff in this thread.

Kevyt

Mostly been studying. Big test tomorrow for promotion. Should be around more often again. Workout-wise, still doing the same as before. Getting close to breaking 300 lbs. on deadlift, pretty excited about that.

I need to catch up on stuff in this thread.

Nice! Congrats on that, I'm sure you'll get the promotion. 300 pounds on deadlift, woah congrats! Do you use any special shoes? Whenever I do squats or deadlifts with more than 120 lbs (yes I'm weak) I need to take my shoes off for better stability.

I also started doing the wheel roller ab thingy workout, like this. The first time I tried it I felt like my back was going to break. My technique was a bit off, and I can now do some... I end up feeling like my stomach is going to rip in half. Good times.

Kevyt

does those ab roller even work?

I want to say yes... you're working your abdomen even harder by doing those than other conventional ab workouts. They are also very difficult for me and I can feel my stomach crying of pain. I'm assuming this is good. But I don't exactly know... I could be wrong.

red13th

I couldn't get that Ellie Goulding song off my head (lo lo love me like you do), then the guy on the radio said it was from 50 Shades of Gray.
So THAT'S the kind of "loving" she was referring to!

Meicyn

Gold Member
Nice! Congrats on that, I'm sure you'll get the promotion. 300 pounds on deadlift, woah congrats! Do you use any special shoes? Whenever I do squats or deadlifts with more than 120 lbs (yes I'm weak) I need to take my shoes off for better stability.
I take off my shoes as well. You've got the right idea, heh.

does those ab roller even work?
They're actually legit. But I recommend just doing planks. The trick with planks to really make them work, is to squeeze everything really hard... I tell people to imagine they have a quarter in between their buttcheeks and to squeeze them so that the imaginary quarter doesn't fall to the ground. Your body is basically rigid the entire time.

If you can hold a plank while squeezing like that for two minutes straight, you're well on your way to beast mode.

Achtius

They're actually legit. But I recommend just doing planks. The trick with planks to really make them work, is to squeeze everything really hard... I tell people to imagine they have a quarter in between their buttcheeks and to squeeze them so that the imaginary quarter doesn't fall to the ground. Your body is basically rigid the entire time.

If you can hold a plank while squeezing like that for two minutes straight, you're well on your way to beast mode.

Maybe I'll try that..

I can't do more than 10 sit up even if my life depends on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom