• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
No, Tim Hortons is complete trash. McDonalds' is mediocre.

The coffee? mcdonalds coffee is great. have you tried it recently.
I've tried whoe foods coffee and it was quite tasty tho.

new page hi:
tumblr_nkg8aa6ELX1t5op6co1_540.jpg

What...? I feel like this is a reference to something

You've never seen American Psycho? Its one of history's greatest films. I couldn't even enjoy Christian Bale's Batman movies because I will always see him as Patrick Bateman.

You really, really should see American Psycho.

It's okay, I will say it's good for fast food coffee.

When tattoos get out of hand :(

Disagree. I'm kind of coming around to tattoos. Like I'm into the tattooed Santa in this music video tbh. It maybe just has to be like part of a look or something.

forgot to post lol: https://youtu.be/zudT4fu5cjc

(But more than that I love Alaska Thunderfuck so fucking much, it kind of scares me a little).

Anyone here play MH4U? Looking for a fourth to help me and my friends progress through HR3. Ideally you would be around the same as us so we don't get carried, 'cause that's boring.

Just in case we're in a hunt/anyone wants to join:

The ID is 65-3909-5351-4336 and the password is 2929

_Isaac

Anyone here play MH4U? Looking for a fourth to help me and my friends progress through HR3. Ideally you would be around the same as us so we don't get carried, 'cause that's boring.

I play! It's my first MH game though. I'm really enjoying it, but I'm still a rookie. I don't even know what HR3 means! [:

HR = Hunter Rank and is an online thing. One of my friends is also a rookie. Do you have a full armor set yet? :p
Is it recommended to get a complete set just for the benefit of getting skills? I'm wearing like, four different monsters right now. (I'm wearing a Jaggi Helm, Jaggi Greaves, Seltas Faulds, Kecha Mail, and Tetsucabra Vambraces.)

Is it recommended to get a complete set just for the benefit of getting skills? I'm wearing like, four different monsters right now. (I'm wearing a Jaggi Helm, Jaggi Greaves, Seltas Faulds, Kecha Mail, and Tetsucabra Vambraces.)
Most definitely, yeah. You can use Decorations and Talismans to boost skill points, but they can only get you so far, especially since you need materials for decorations and it's in the air what you'll get for Talismans after missions.

Some armor sets do have negative points, so always be on the lookout for those and prepare. For example, tetsucabra has a gathering negative trait, but thankfully I got a Talisman that gives +9 in gathering to counteract it and I have only the positive skills active. Before the talisman I just used one different item set so the negative skill wouldn't activate.

Most definitely, yeah. You can use Decorations and Talismans to boost skill points, but they can only get you so far, especially since you need materials for decorations and it's in the air what you'll get for Talismans after missions.

Some armor sets do have negative points, so always be on the lookout for those and prepare. For example, tetsucabra has a gathering negative trait, but thankfully I got a Talisman that gives +9 in gathering to counteract it and I have only the positive skills active. Before the talisman I just used one different item set so the negative skill wouldn't activate.
I only have the talisman you get for going through the story (which gives you auto-block), but it's useless since I use dual blades. Hopefully I find some other ones eventually. I have a few random decorations as well, but nothing amazing. I'm not in the mood for farming materials just yet, so I guess I'll just go with the flow for now. It's so tempting to craft new random equipment when I'm able to, though. But I'll try to make a full set...eventually.

I only have the talisman you get for going through the story (which gives you auto-block), but it's useless since I use dual blades. Hopefully I find some other ones eventually. I have a few random decorations as well, but nothing amazing. I'm not in the mood for farming materials just yet, so I guess I'll just go with the flow for now. It's so tempting to craft new random equipment when I'm able to, though. But I'll try to make a full set...eventually.
Farming's the name of the game when it comes to Monster Hunter :p You'll get lots of Talismans eventually that you won't know what to do with, don't worry.

Farming's the name of the game when it comes to Monster Hunter :p You'll get lots of Talismans eventually that you won't know what to do with, don't worry.
Seems like it. Maybe it will be more painless once I get better weapons. I need to learn to be patient. (And to stop wanting to harvest EVERYTHING with my tiny little pouches, too.)

Golnei

When tattoos get out of hand :(

I wouldn't mind as much it if it weren't for the paragraph on his ribs and the initials on his forearm. Maybe it's because the plague of heavily-seriffed, badly misspelled text-only tattoos has ruined them entirely for me, but as a whole they seem far tackier than the alternative. Even if they aren't quite as bad as the crying baby crotch tattoo...

Kinsei

Banned

I do, but, uh, I'm HR75. Let me know once you reach that point and I could join.

I do, but, uh, I'm HR75. Let me know once you reach that point and I could join.
Wow! I thought I played a lot :p That's insane! But also cool. Makes me wonder what I'm not doing since I see so many GAF members discuss how they're already G-rank and it's like, "WTF, the game hasn't been out that long yet!"

I'll help! I'll use low rank gear intentionally.

The room's still open! Definitely a spot for you if you make it fast. it's public at the moment. One spot left.

I couldn't find it... :c

And I also currently have to go and do things, so... Sorry. ;-;

You'd... Be surprised how often 3 people is better than 4 people.

Kater

Banned
hey that picture doesn't feature Jigglypuff

Coffee is horrible it puts me to sleep
Oh right, Jigglypuff is great, such a misunderstood creature in the anime. Should work on their anger issues though, gets heated and pulls out fists way too fast.

tumblr_mzylmqlGFd1rb2cnyo1_500.gif

f79dfc99ef1fe06650b6030addd0a763.500x406x6.gif

tumblr_n3dvfdSj5V1r5zq6ao4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m09tjiClFA1ro1guto1_500.gif

Yeah, it brings my body to top productiveness levels for a short while but after an hour or so when the effect of the caffeine wears off I feel so exhausted, so tired.

I drank like half an energy drink and then went to bed. Seems healthy. Then again I did have like 2 earlier in the day so I was prolly crashing regardless.

coffee is gross drink water
no_michael_bluth.gif

Last time I had their coffee recently it tasted burnt, overly bitter and had no real taste. It was awful. I don't understand.

Oh right, Jigglypuff is great, such a misunderstood creature in the anime. Should work on their anger issues though, gets heated and pulls out fists way too fast.

Yeah, it brings my body to top productiveness levels for a short while but after an hour or so when the effect of the caffeine wears off I feel so exhausted, so tired.
Agreed on both points. Coffee is terrible for me. Just stick to water and the occasional soda.

_Isaac

Get Tetsucabra's set. He's pretty easy to farm and fun to fight (imo). The Tetsu set will take you far in the game. I love it.

Are we even 3DS friends? I can help you farm for it in the near future.

I don't have a single 3ds friend. Do I just give my friend code? (lol)
4442-1554-8855

I am also just like Necromanti where I've just been going with the flow wearing different monsters. The guard skill has been really helpful for me though since I like to use the charge blade.

Rayis

I wish I could like this post 10000000000 times

Jigglypuff's anger is justified though, she gets angry because people never get to listen to her full singing because they fall asleep before she's done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom