• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both coffee AND water are lackluster.

Juice is where it's at.

Edit: Hot guy tax

safe_image.php

Ty4on

Yeah, it brings my body to top productiveness levels for a short while but after an hour or so when the effect of the caffeine wears off I feel so exhausted, so tired.

You haven't built up tolerance yet?

If you're playing through Ace Attorney it might be a good time to get used to coffee so you can enjoy a cup with Godot in Trials and Tribulations.
Godot_Sniffing_Coffee.gif

Oh my gosh. I hate Aztecs!!! They always fuck me up in Civ 5. Its like they are using cheat codes to pump out armies. I was playing Civ to relax from job searching but it just makes me angry :(

Kater

Banned
I wish I could like this post 10000000000 times

Jigglypuff's anger is justified though, she gets angry because people never get to listen to her full singing because they fall asleep before she's done
Yeah. Shame she always puts them to sleep with her singing. Since it's really sweet. :<

People hating on coffee.

What's the world coming to ?
Ikr, coffee haters, tsk

You haven't built up tolerance yet?

If you're playing through Ace Attorney it might be a good time to get used to coffee so you can enjoy a cup with Godot in Trials and Tribulations.
Godot_Sniffing_Coffee.gif
Yeah, it's probably just me being not used to coffee. Didn't drink coffee for a couple months and only started again like 2 months ago when I started working in the evening at the cinema.

Son Of D

Odd thing about coffee is that I didn't like the taste of it when I drank some but recently a friend made some chocolate brownies and put coffee in without me knowing yet I couldn't taste it.

Ty4on

Yeah, it's probably just me being not used to coffee. Didn't drink coffee for a couple months and only started again like 2 months ago when I started working in the evening at the cinema.
For me it's an essensial ritual when I start my day because I always wake up tired.

Golnei

I still love coffee though, even if it screws so much with my body. Like a violent lover~ <3

I guess that's a less common approach to fetishising diuretics...

Odd thing about coffee is that I didn't like the taste of it when I drank some but recently a friend made some chocolate brownies and put coffee in without me knowing yet I couldn't taste it.

It's fairly versatile as an ingredient, and it's possible that a lot of what you dislike about the taste could be eliminated when added to a dessert. Is there anything else you don't mind that uses it as an ingredient, or was this betrayal the first instance?

Son Of D

It's fairly versatile as an ingredient, and it's possible that a lot of what you dislike about the taste could be eliminated when added to a dessert. Is there anything else you don't mind that uses it as an ingredient, or was this betrayal the first instance?

First instance. Unless someone has put a mushroom into something without me realising beforehand.

Kevyt

Oh my gosh. I hate Aztecs!!! They always fuck me up in Civ 5. Its like they are using cheat codes to pump out armies. I was playing Civ to relax from job searching but it just makes me angry :(

lol

What difficulty are you playing on?

I've always had trouble with Russia and the Ottoman Empire at higher difficulties.

Catherine is just brutal...

lol

What difficulty are you playing on?

I've always had trouble with Russia and the Ottoman Empire at higher difficulties.

Catherine is just brutal...

I was playing on normal difficulty. I managed to carve out a chunk of one continent and Aztecs got all pissy. I was keeping ahead of them technologically for awhike and then they pull ahead and zerg me.

Kevyt

Would you guys date a guy with protruding ribs?

----

I was playing on normal difficulty. I managed to carve out a chunk of one continent and Aztecs got all pissy. I was keeping ahead of them technologically for awhike and then they pull ahead and zerg me.

Wow, I've never had any trouble with them. I feel like their AI is actually dumb. They would go to war with far stronger civs... lol

Catherine is my go-to. <3

That production though.

Welp, I guess now there's a canonical sequel to Frozen they'll be doing a Star Wars and striking out the Expanded Universe pop-culture-mash-up-themed follow-up where Kristoff becomes a software designer and turns gay, Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has a lot of work done on his face and turns gay and Captain Jonathan Archer from Star Trek: Enterprise travels back in time to help a bitter waiter open a restaurant to help preserve the future, accidentally turning himself gay through use of primitive 22nd Century time travel technology. What a shame, I liked that thing.

Kinsei

Banned
I hope this isn't an inappropriate post, but I am so sick of condescending/tone-policing posts like this one:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=155692651

I am seriously so fucking done with it, but they pop up in every goddamn lgbt thread (and others I'm sure but those are the main ones I post in on OT). They just boil my blood.

I know. It's like if you don't treat the bigot like they're a toddler and you're their parent then you're just as bad as they are.

I hope this isn't an inappropriate post, but I am so sick of condescending/tone-policing posts like this one:

I am seriously so fucking done with it, but they pop up in every goddamn lgbt thread (and others I'm sure but those are the main ones I post in on OT). They just boil my blood.

That whole thread is annoying. I'll probably get called a fedora, but I actually take issue with claims that "God is cool with homosexuality." Not because I don't appreciate the sentiment, and the greater acceptance, but because its such a pathetic weak justification. And because of that it doesn't feel like a very secure sentiment. If you're going to go around claiming what God is and isn't cool with, and if God just so happens to be cool with anything deemed cool by modern 2015 morality (god's cool with premarital sex, gays, casual weed use, etc...) then what happens when our moral code changes as it always has done over time? If we're going to use God as a justification then we can justify anything. I feel secular arguments are more resistant to change because the God argument is literally just used to justify one's present stance in the vast majority of cases. You don't see anyone making the argument actually rolling out some complex theology.

And it's ironic because he's hating the haters of hate. A person who actually had strong values of compassion or consideration wouldn't feel the need to finger-wag a whole thread like that. They would maybe make a fair comment, like "let's not forget there's a flawed human person behind these disgusting/abhorrent opinions and actions"; and then go on with their life when that inevitably does but little to convince anyone to change their attitude (and that's fine.)

I love how someone pointed out that you were "ruffled" as if it isn't appropriate to be upset over a father being so callous to his son. People who say stuff like that are just apologists who think they aren't being completely transparent when they're trying to wag their finger at the disenfranchised.

DOWN

Banned
I legitimately think my biggest dilemma when it comes to pets and children is that I love nice Apple tech designs and take out food so much, that I just think about how much more of those things I could have if I don't take on a pet or child. I just love feeling and looking over the details of my phone and notebook. I think about matte aluminum and magnetic closures so much. The iPhone 4 announcement is the most enthusiastic I've ever been as a spectator in my life and I've watched every Apple keynote since I was in middle school. I miss hearing Steve Jobs talk more than any of my relatives.

Golnei

That kind of false equivalence is annoying whenever it shows up, and always transparent - it would take a severe disconnect from reality to make comparisons which wilfully ignore massive power imbalances and institutionalised discrimination with any degree of sincerity. I guess you have to take every opportunity possible to shit on victimised groups and invalidate their concerns.

Kevyt

I'd. Not because of it though.

You'd?

???

my left side sorta pokes out. (y)

O: left rib right?

I see...

I guess I've become self conscious about this once I started to lose weight and belly fat. I felt terrible knowing that one of my ribs sticks out more than the other, it looks weird at an angle. However there's a lot of people who have this so it's not uncommon.

I legitimately think my biggest dilemma when it comes to pets and children is that I love nice Apple tech designs and take out food so much, that I just think about how much more of those things I could have if I don't take on a pet or child. I just love feeling and looking over the details of my phone and notebook. I think about matte aluminum and magnetic closures so much. The iPhone 4 announcement is the most enthusiastic I've ever been as a spectator in my life and I've watched every Apple keynote since I was in middle school. I miss hearing Steve Jobs talk more than any of my relatives.

But do you watch PlayStation' s E3 conference? So far I've watched them all.

RM8

I'll never understand the ''please don't be a bigot against bigots'' standpoint.
I think it comes from the perspective of someone kind of agreeing with the original view. Otherwise I'm not sure how you can defend it.

---
@Pantheon: I just had McDonald's with my boss. You're welcome :p The nuggets were okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom