• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

Dating (or trying to) is soul crushing. I give up.

It ain't worth it. Waste of time... smh.
I always end up feeling like that :( And that's why I haven't dated in ages. It's pretty freeing to not give a crap about it, to be honest. It just has the downside of not getting to know any guys :p

Kevyt

Ugh feeling you right now.

So much effort just to find out someone doesn't like you and then you've got to start over.

One Day....one day.

Yes, that's exactly it. I would appreciate it much more if said person said straight away "sorry I'm not interested"

Oh well... whatever. I don't care anymore.

And some men complain that women are complicated... ;_;

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
So much effort just to find out someone doesn't like you and then you've got to start over
I would appreciate it much more if said person said straight away "sorry I'm not interested"

But people don't know these things immediately, and compatibility is a he'll of a lot more than matching up a handful of traits or interests. Both parties gotta put in work to find the "right" partner - they're not just going to fall into your lap (usually)...

But people don't know these things immediately, and compatibility is a he'll of a lot more than matching up a handful of traits or interests. Both parties gotta put in work to find the "right" partner - they're not just going to fall into your lap (usually)...
I understand and I get that. It can
can just be a little overwhelming sometimes.

I've been on a break from online dating for a little while. Just was a whole lot of starting over. Got to be too much after a while.

When it comes to dating the outcome is pretty much random, so I've learned to treat it very casually.

I don't (or at least I try not to) get invested too fast. Even if we had a great time or share lots of similar interests.

DOWN

Banned
I think part of why I haven't dated is that I'm not staying here and I know I'd let a nice thing go to get to where I want to be.

DOWN

Banned
Where are you moving to?

Is it chicago like the rest of the LGBThread?
I'd leave just about anyone behind for New York. But I've still got some time in school left so who knows if/when.

tumblr_inline_musm0oEaKJ1qf6ua2.jpg

VegiHam

So there's this girl. It's complicated. We're at a party together, briefly step outside, guy I have crush on walks by, in some crazy coincidence. He stops to say hi. There's hugging. So confused :(

mantidor

Ugh feeling you right now.

So much effort just to find out someone doesn't like you and then you've got to start over.

One Day....one day.

Which it was that simple, even after months of someone telling you you are cute and they like you at lot they do a 180 out of the blue the moment you want something more serious, like what the hell? seriously... urgh.

You just have to keep trying but never let your heart fly too high because the fall is awful.

Kevyt

Who's midnightscott?

Gay

E3 is my fav holiday. I watch Sony and Msoft and EA/Ubi. Looking forward to Bethesda's conference.

Oh yeah it should be a holiday. I forgot about Bethesda, so excited about their conference. I loved Sony's PlayStation 4 reveal conference, especially the intro.

Kevyt

So there's this girl. It's complicated. We're at a party together, briefly step outside, guy I have crush on walks by, in some crazy coincidence. He stops to say hi. There's hugging. So confused :(

:(

Can't you ask him to hug you again?

Which it was that simple, even after months of someone telling you you are cute and they like you at lot they do a 180 out of the blue the moment you want something more serious, like what the hell? seriously... urgh.

You just have to keep trying but never let your heart fly too high because the fall is awful.

That must be awful. Perhaps some guys are afraid of commitment.

He got banned because he gave too many details about his sexual activities. He then created an alternative account and got banned again because of that and too many details again.

It was like back in the third or fourth thread.

And it was funny because his new handle was like M_Scott or something. Dude kind of seemed like a dullard.

Kevyt

Thank the gods it's almost friday.

He got banned because he gave too many details about his sexual activities. He then created an alternative account and got banned again because of that and too many details again.

It was like back in the third or fourth thread.

Lewd.

MidnightScott would also go on "dates" with people just for free dinner.

O:

I... have done this too.

Actually only one time.

And it was funny because his new handle was like M_Scott or something. Dude kind of seemed like a dullard.

Oh I see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom