• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oTtY7t1.gif

Daaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Caladrius

Don't say that. Be that better person he/she deserves! Be that person. :)

I think I want to do that. Though that's partially because my life is a bit of a mess right now.

Pretty much have to do a 180 on my health habits and attitude. (I'm a pessimist to the max and it bleeds through in my social interactions, which I think could be a big deterrent.)

And buy some actual weights (He's quite fit.
Which I did my best not to fixate on when he was wearing a close-fitting shirt today. He's got a nice chest.
)

He seemed like a dummy before then, too, but I was being (sort of) nice :p

I don't know him, so I can't speak for or against him any further than what's been said on this page. (And what I've said so far is arguably far more than I have any right to say to begin with.)

I wonder why I don't have more feelings sometimes. I should probably have more feelings.

Makes it a bit harder to feel upset, at least. And of course that gives your rational self a lot more room to operate.

That's no reason not to try - with some luck, you could be his greatest regret.

I don't quite follow (Not familiar with the idiom, admittedly)

I don't know him, so I can't speak for or against him any further than what's been said on this page. (And what I've said so far is arguably far more than I have any right to say to begin with.)

Oh right, I guess that was before you started posting here.

Makes it a bit harder to feel upset, at least. And of course that gives your rational self a lot more room to operate.

Yeah. It's weird. I don't know if I'm just really emotionally fickle or if it's compensatory.

Caladrius

Oh right, I guess that was before you started posting here.

Yeah. It's weird. I don't know if I'm just really emotionally fickle or if it's compensatory.

I joined at the lube end of OT3, I think.

It's probably a bit of both. I think it's pretty normal to have widely varying emotional receptiveness at different times, be it driven by a physical or subconscious impetus.

Of course I'm insanely neurotic myself, so I could be an outlier as well.

I bought the F1 Race Stars bundle and it's a pretty fun game. Plus it has a chibi version of my waifu Sergio Pérez :p

Oxymoron: Chibi and Waifu are mutually exclusive. Chibiness automatically cancels out waifu power.

VegiHam

So a guy you like is straight?
:(

Can't you ask him to hug you again?
Heh, sorry guys I'm aware my drunken ramblings were probably incomprehensible. Been asleep since then. He's not straight but he has a girlfriend, however I have access to all the hugs. He's one of my best friends, so is the girl I was with; I'm not really sure how I feel about either of them and it's confusing. Stepped outside with the girl you're not sure what's happening with and suddenly the guy you think you like but aren't sure cus you're not good at being friends with guys shows up? Confusing.

Kevyt

im joking im 17 i don't go on dates :(

You're still 17?

Heh, sorry guys I'm aware my drunken ramblings were probably incomprehensible. Been asleep since then. He's not straight but he has a girlfriend, however I have access to all the hugs. He's one of my best friends, so is the girl I was with; I'm not really sure how I feel about either of them and it's confusing. Stepped outside with the girl you're not sure what's happening with and suddenly the guy you think you like but aren't sure cus you're not good at being friends with guys shows up? Confusing.

Well that means he's taken then, it's probably best not to get too invested. I'm not sure what you mean by your last question.

It's Friday!!!

Happy Friday y'all! :)

DOWN

Banned
Yesterday I got a haircut and my stylist kept talking about how I should get a girlfriend. She meant it like a compliment saying I could, but I've known her so many years that I don't really know how to say there won't be any girlfriends to avoid the discomfort in those questions. I will likely just never say anything about it, I suppose. I definitely will never tell my piano instructor since she's very church-going.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
She's known me for 8 years and I feel awkward telling anyone, but she's brought it up a few times. I do not have the gumption.

Just follow the stereotype and tell her you like Cher, Madonna and Lady Gaga. That should be enough for her to get the hints.

Frodo

Yesterday I got a haircut and my stylist kept talking about how I should get a girlfriend. She meant it like a compliment saying I could, but I've known her so many years that I don't really know how to say there won't be any girlfriends to avoid the discomfort in those questions. I will likely just never say anything about it, I suppose. I definitely will never tell my piano instructor since she's very church-going.

Tell her she is barking at the wrong tree. Add a "dear" to finish your sentence.

Bring sheet music of The Rocky Horror Show and say to your piano instructor TODAY WE ARE DOING SWEET TRANSVESTITE. That should cover it.

Seriously though: why worry about telling these random people? Unless you live in a very small town and you are not out.

DOWN

Banned
Seriously though: why worry about telling these random people? Unless you live in a very small town and you are not out.
I see them regularly and talk about tons of stuff with them, but they've also known me since way before I was out. I don't think about it until there's mention of girlfriends.

Kevyt

How long have you been playing the piano for?

I would think your hair stylist would be cool if you told her.

I actually had a relevant gif to post but I saw this and felt like Letters needed it because its Friday. I guess he is a hairdresser too maybe?

q1L7gLU.gif

Buy it's too early to be thirsty. ;_;

Dany

Banned
hormones/steroids secrete daily, initially in the morning. All of them iirc :)

Thats why if you're on any hormone replacement therapy you take it in the morning to mimic your bodies natural circadian steroidal rhythm.

Kevyt

from a site describing test for low testosterone.

Interesting. Then post more beautiful men pics plz~

hormones/steroids secrete daily, initially in the morning. All of them iirc :)

Thats why if you're on any hormone replacement therapy you take it in the morning to mimic your bodies natural circadian steroidal rhythm.

I see... that makes sense.

i'm waiting for the day when i can't hold my pee in during the night.

That would be super annoying. I hope no one has to go through that.

I don't have a single 3ds friend. Do I just give my friend code? (lol)
4442-1554-8855

I am also just like Necromanti where I've just been going with the flow wearing different monsters. The guard skill has been really helpful for me though since I like to use the charge blade.
Sorry for the delayed reply. I added you. My FC is 3582 8385 4667.

Kinsei and Masquerader, feel free to add me for future hunts as well! Hopefully it won't take me TOO long to get near HR75 :p

DOWN

Banned
How do you reconcile wanting expensive electronics that don't add new functionality to your life and are overall unnecessary?

Like for people with a phone and notebook, a tablet is just a lifestyle product that adds pleasant convenience to a specific set of tasks like browsing online. I think I'm very susceptible to the temptation of those conveniences.

A Mac for all seasons.

Dany

Banned
How do you reconcile wanting expensive electronics that don't add new functionality to your life and are overall unnecessary?

Like for people with a phone and notebook, a tablet is just a lifestyle product that adds pleasant convenience to a specific set of tasks like browsing online. I think I'm very susceptible to the temptation of those conveniences.

A Mac for all seasons.

I was like you. I had an ipad air, kindle along with my phone/ laptop. I never used the air so i sold it. and i never read so I sold the kindle.

I can't justify it. :p

A Mac for all seasons.

My bank account usually reconciles those desires.

Kevyt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM

^You've never heard of that term Hippie? Pretty old term.

I know the "touch wood/knock on wood" one.

A Mac for all seasons.

This:

My bank account usually reconciles those desires.

Spot on.

DOWN

Banned
I use the iPad a lot to browse, like right now. Phone is too small to be great for me at home, and laptops aren't actually good on laps (especially my pre-retina MacBook Pro) even though I love working on OS X. I guess as long as I stay responsible in spending, it's okay to continue on adding products that I just want to maximize convenience in all my uses of them and enjoy the design form. I want a watch that basically just stops me from taking my phone out for reading texts. That's wild to me, but not enough to take it off my list so long as gen 2 is strong. I can't have them all immediately and still feel financially responsible, but they are pretty much my only notable purchase goals.

I agreed to do a St Pattys 5k beer run tomorrow. Instead of water they give you beer (3ounces five times) and a pint at the finish. Jesus give me strength. tomorrow might get out of hand early!

DOWN

Banned
I agreed to do a St Pattys 5k beer run tomorrow. Instead of water they give you beer (3ounces five times) and a pint at the finish. Jesus give me strength. tomorrow might get out of hand early!
That sounds like a bad idea, but hopefully it's fun. May the luck of the Irish breweries be with you.

Wait, does this mean I'm almost out of time to get another Shamrock shake at McDonald's?

That sounds like a bad idea, but hopefully it's fun. May the luck of the Irish breweries be with you.

Wait, does this mean I'm almost out of time to get another Shamrock shake at McDonald's?

Haha thanks. Im surprised you dont know that answer. You better start stockpiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom