• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinsei

Banned
I agreed to do a St Pattys 5k beer run tomorrow. Instead of water they give you beer (3ounces five times) and a pint at the finish. Jesus give me strength. tomorrow might get out of hand early!

I take it St. Patricks day is soon? I can never remember when it is.

KevWriter

Neo Member
Your gender? Male

Your sexual orientation? Gay

Where Are You From? NYC

Where Do You Live? Arizona

How Old Are you? Older than you

Favorite Type of Music? Classic Rock

Profession or Career interest? Finance Manager

Favorite video game(s)? JRPGs in general, Shadow Hearts series, Souls games, Persona series.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing Fiction, Aquarist

mantidor

:(

Can't you ask him to hug you again?

That must be awful. Perhaps some guys are afraid of commitment.

Ok I might have painted the wrong picture, serious wasnt the right word. I'm not looking forward to a love relationship with him because I know it wont happen, but Im more than friends with him, and this is mostly because of him, he is the one who flirts and lisses, so I just told him I did had some feelings, and he said no, that we are just friends.

The whole thing is a huge misubderstanding I really need to talk to him.

Kevyt

Recently I've been tempted to post a pic of myself on LettersGaf.

Do it!!

I'll do it if you do it.

He will do it.

Your gender? Male

Where Are You From? NYC

Favorite video game(s)? JRPGs in general, Shadow Hearts series, Souls games, Persona series.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing Fiction, Aquarist

Are you older than seven eons?

NYC to Arizona, woah.

Welcome to the madness!! :)

KevWriter

Neo Member
Do it!!

He will do it.

Are you older than seven eons?

NYC to Arizona, woah.

Welcome to the madness!! :)

Thanks! No, I'm not that old. Just old enough to share some wisdom once in a while :) Yeah, strange moving from east coast to Arizona, but I love the desert, so good fit for me. Tired of the rat race sort of situation..

Kevyt

Thanks! No, I'm not that old. Just old enough to share some wisdom once in a while :) Yeah, strange moving from east coast to Arizona, but I love the desert, so good fit for me. Tired of the rat race sort of situation..

Oh, good! We need more wise people. Yay for wisdom! :)

What do you mean by rat-race situation? Is there a rodent problem in Arizona?

Ohhh, you like souls games. Are you excited for Bloodborne?

KevWriter

Neo Member
Oh, good! We need more wise people. Yay for wisdom! :)

What do you mean by rat-race situation? Is there a rodent problem in Arizona?

Ohhh, you like souls games. Are you excited for Bloodborne?

I'm very excited for Bloodborne. You? I'm even more excited for Persona 5. And yes, I do have a rat problem, now that you mention it. Damn pack rats keep stealing my shit and taking it back to their nests. I didn't know pack rats were really a thing until I moved to the desert.

Kevyt

Only problem is I don't take pictures well

Doesn't matter. Do it!!

I'm very excited for Bloodborne. You? I'm even more excited for Persona 5. And yes, I do have a rat problem, now that you mention it. Damn pack rats keep stealing my shit and taking it back to their nests. I didn't know pack rats were really a thing until I moved to the desert.

Desert rats?

I am excited for Bloodborne. The only problem is that I sold my PS4... so that's going to have to wait. I'm kind of hoping for a price cut or a bundle. But since U4 was delayed till spring 2016, I'll probably wait until then to get a PS4.

Lol maybe I will...after I shower and some sleep.

We'll wait.

daripad

Your gender? Male

Where Are You From? NYC

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Writing Fiction, Aquarist

Marry me.
Welcome newbie :)

Son Of D

Do it anyways.
I'm not particularly photogenic either.

I feel the same about myself as well. Never thought of myself as photogenic. But people say I look fine in pictures. I just don't see it.

10963966_574990732635828_496015179_n.jpg

That's me by the way, excuse the Instagram filters.

DOWN

Banned
I feel the same about myself as well. Never thought of myself as photogenic. But people say I look fine in pictures. I just don't see it.

Keep the pics coming. Is your head shaved?

Kevyt

Hi Matt! Looking good as always :3

Son of D reminds me of SpaceBridge.

I don't see any resemblance. Btw, what happened to SpaceBridge? Anyone heard of him?

Yep. I'm a big old nerd and super nervous for the weds exam haha. Even though I got a 94 in the class.

Noice!

You're beautiful and smart, oh man your guy is really lucky!!

Heh... Of course you would know this. :p

VegiHam

Well that means he's taken then, it's probably best not to get too invested. I'm not sure what you mean by your last question.
The question mark was a mistake. It was a statement.
How invested is too invested? Cus I mean we're close, he relies on me a lot and we care about each other. Is that too invested? Idek what I feel anyway.

Masamuna

Der be handsome posters, I welcome this.

I was making such good progress on my backlog but then Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate came in the mail. Why must it be so damn good?!

Kevyt

Told you, after sleep and shower. Not before

Okay.. we wait.

I don't photograph well at all but here's a selfie I'm not totally, bitterly ashamed of.

YAffrqP.jpg

You look like one of my professors... hmmm... o:

Looking good! I like your beard! :D

Edit: Oh your right eye on your glasses, lol

The question mark was a mistake. It was a statement.
How invested is too invested? Cus I mean we're close, he relies on me a lot and we care about each other. Is that too invested? Idek what I feel anyway.

Oh, it wasn't a question. I see. One of my friends is really close to me but that's because he's like my best friend, but it's all just friendship. It could be that.

Well, you're a smelly pirate hooker.

A smelly hobo pirate hooker. ;)

VegiHam

Oh, it wasn't a question. One of my friends is really close to me but that's because he's like my best friend, but it's all just friendship. It could be that.
Yeah, I'll figure it out eventually. But to just suddenly have it forced to the front of your mind while drunk is disorienting.

Mr. F

Banned
I bought the F1 Race Stars bundle and it's a pretty fun game. Plus it has a chibi version of my waifu Sergio Pérez :p

TIL there are a lot of cute F1 drivers. Went down a googling rabbit hole.

edit; I'm doing a huge spring cleaning spree in anticipation of moving, and there are a lot of 360 games I don't intend to play again. Would there be any easy way to sell them off or is it not worth the effort and better off donated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom