• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I guess is that time of the month.
a414eb3a4a.png

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
BAD RATSKY

:(

Lol it's ok.

Isn't ginger-ale like the "healthiest" soft drink you can get?

:)

is it?

Your gender? Male

Your sexual orientation? Gay

Where Are You From? NYC

Where Do You Live? Arizona

How Old Are you? Older than you

Favorite Type of Music? Classic Rock

Profession or Career interest? Finance Manager

Favorite video game(s)? JRPGs in general, Shadow Hearts series, Souls games, Persona series.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing Fiction, Aquarist

welcome!

And yes, I do have a rat problem, now that you mention it. Damn pack rats keep stealing my shit and taking it back to their nests. I didn't know pack rats were really a thing until I moved to the desert.

slander tbh

I had a cookie and a piece of chocolate today. Gawd I'm weak :(

i drank hella pop so dont feel bad about eating a cookie and some cake. everything in moderation!

Recently I've been tempted to post a pic of myself on LettersGaf.

Do it!

I'll do it if you do it.

Do it!

RM8

I'm not playing Code Name STEAM yet and that's just unacceptable. I hate when hype-less games don't arrive on time at Mexican retailers :(

berzeli

Banned
whos excited for Bloodline

I'm very excited. especially since the first two episodes is directed by Stakka Bo Johan Renck.

Now for a pretty much utterly unrelated topic;
Some of you might have learned about the existence of indiegogo this week since some washed up actors from an overrated sci fi show is doing some amateurish web series (I kid, I kid ... mostly). But on that site is some thing way more interesting (imo, obviously) and in need of your support:

Check It: A Documentary About An Inner-City Gay Gang In Washington D.C.
It is being directed by Dana Flor & Toby Oppenheimer who previously made the terrific The Nine Lives of Marion Barry and it is looking absolutely brilliant.

Kevyt

I'm very excited. especially since the first two episodes is directed by Stakka Bo Johan Renck.

Now for a pretty much utterly unrelated topic;
Some of you might have learned about the existence of indiegogo this week since some washed up actors from an overrated sci fi show is doing some amateurish web series (I kid, I kid ... mostly). But on that site is some thing way more interesting (imo, obviously) and in need of your support:

Check It: A Documentary About An Inner-City Gay Gang In Washington D.C.

It is being directed by Dana Flor & Toby Oppenheimer who previously made the terrific The Nine Lives of Marion Barry and it is looking absolutely brilliant.

Wow, interesting. I'll check it out. I never would have guessed there was a dc gay gang.

I don't think so. I mostly went to Nellies when I did go out.

Nellies... never heard of it. Imma look it up.

Kevyt

I crave one of Dave's Hot n' Juicy 1/2lb Doubles every once in a while.

I see. They're really good. I think I might eat Wendy's tomorrow.

Found out my school allows me to do a paid co-op at my current workplace. Getting credits WHILE getting paid? Yes please!

Nice! What kind of co-op are you thinking of doing?

Where's my photo Henchman? I was promised one. :p

I second this. Henchmen plz...

Thanks! Yeah i wanted the pic smaller because it was showing way too large in the preview but it looks better posted.

Yeah what happened? Dont leave us hanging man lol

Oh, I see. I think the size is fine. And looking good as always! :)

daripad

So, to make things worse, I just got mugged and my phone is stolen now. I'm completely incommunicated and I hate it. I sent this message on my wiiu lol

worst week ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom