• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, to make things worse, I just got mugged and my phone is stolen now. I'm completely incommunicated and I hate it. I sent this message on my wiiu lol

worst week ever

Didnt you get robbed last week? What the hell is going on? :( Sending positive feelings your way.

Golnei

So, to make things worse, I just got mugged and my phone is stolen now. I'm completely incommunicated and I hate it. I sent this message on my wiiu lol

worst week ever

That's awful - especially with everything else that you're dealing with, I really hope things get better for you soon. At least you weren't harmed in the process?

Kater

Banned
Could you rehost that please?
Tumblr stuff isn't showing up for me for some reason.
TcqlNk3.jpg

worst week ever
That is just terrible, dari. I'm hoping that things will pick up for you again.

daripad

Fuck, I'm so sorry that happened, Dari.

Any chance of whoever did it being caught?

0 chance

That's awful - especially with everything else that you're dealing with, I really hope things get better for you soon. At least you weren't harmed in the process?
thankfully I'm fine, the guy didn't even stole my wallet, I was very lucky
well, not so lucky, but you know what I mean

Oh gosh, cute selfies guys :)

lol... finally worked up the courage to phone my aunt and come out to her. Her phone was off because she was watching a movie. She calls me back on the way home, on speakerphone with other people in the car. -_-

I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

biRdy

lol... finally worked up the courage to phone my aunt and come out to her. Her phone was off because she was watching a movie. She calls me back on the way home, on speakerphone with other people in the car. -_-

I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Goodluck, takes a lot of courage to even think of coming out.

posting since everyone seems to be doing it

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Well, it depends on the game, too.

Typically resolution/window options are under Options -> Video Options. Sometimes deeper in Advanced Settings or something.

I looked in the menu and there's a Screen Mode section with Full, Stretch, and Original options, but they all seem to be the same thing? I switched back and forth between all three and couldn't tell what the differences were.

Well I'm visiting my brother in Florida for the next week (helping them with the new baby, yay uncle time!). Anything fun to do down here? It's really warm for being in March...

Kevyt

I looked in the menu and there's a Screen Mode section with Full, Stretch, and Original options, but they all seem to be the same thing? I switched back and forth between all three and couldn't tell what the differences were.

Did you restart the game?

I had got them threaded a while back, I wish they were naturally like that!

They were ha, I carry some chap stick everywhere i go.

I got my eyebrows threaded two times. I ended up crying (literally) last time because it hurt a lot. It was painful and the lady kept saying "oh, I am so sorry!" and yeah... ;_;

I really hope they do because I'm feeling very sad. Thanks rm88

:( *hug* i cant believe how all of this has happened Stay strong man we're here for you and i hope you get out of all of this soon. Much love dari We're here for you and support you fully. If you think there is any way we can help, Come to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom