• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

Did you know they were dating other people when you had sex with them all? You're okay with that?

What a scumbag. :/

Nope, one of my personal policies is that I don't wanna sleep with someone in an exclusive relationship. Even open relationship bothers me sometimes.

I don't tend to look over at others during a movie, but I especially don't during anything gay-related. Didn't catch any particular reaction.

I consider that her best song and my favorite too. Everyone should play it at their weddings.

I remember the controversy that happened due to that song.

(now I feel old)

alvmew

Had sex with 3 different guys in 24 hours and all of them are dating someone else.

Does that make me a whore?

As a community we should always try to be sex positive, so no, but three is maybe a tad much. Idk.
My one day record is two different guys. Within like two hours of each other. So if you are a whore, I'll gladly wear that badge with you! <3

Nope, one of my personal policies is that I don't wanna sleep with someone in an exclusive relationship. Even open relationship bothers me sometimes.

Same. I've ultimately had sexual contact with three guys that I ultimately found out, after the deed of course, that were in relationships at the time,
two of them having wives, one having a boyfriend
, and I wouldn't have done it if I knew beforehand.

For those bugging me about it (lol), I'll put up a pic today.

evZv0q2.jpg
Ea5tzun.jpg

Ta Dah! Couldn't decide which one was best. Also, pics make me look like I have a lazy eye when I don't.

Dany

Banned
As a community we should always try to be sex positive, so no, but three is maybe a tad much. Idk.
My one day record is two different guys. Within like two hours of each other. So if you are a whore, I'll gladly wear that badge with you! <3

Lets not slut shame. What's wrong with having a lot of sex? It's fantastic! Having multiple sex partners in a short time frame is so so satisfying and a good ego trip. :p

DOWN

Banned
For those bugging me about it (lol), I'll put up a pic today.

Ta Dah! Couldn't decide which one was best. Also, pics make me look like I have a lazy eye when I don't.
REVEALED

No need to be shy when the selfie train comes around. Nice to see what you look like.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You need to listen to her entire 80s discography. Like a Prayer is her best song imo

living on a prayer is a great song

Had sex with 3 different guys in 24 hours and all of them are dating someone else.

grindr?

So happy Lange is out. So happy Bomer is in. Crossing my fingers for more new cast members.

I thought you were into that

ive never tried it

Ugh, walking to work on ice in between 6 foot snow banks is not fun.

ice skates

yesh :3

My one day record is two different guys. Within like two hours of each other.

grindr?

hi hanch! *waves*

Hey guys, question: dental braces, yay or nay? Or in other words, are braces a turn off?

why braces? are something wrong with your teeth?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I do agree with you there, but she played that type of character so well imo. It's going to be weird not having her in there.

She did, but I'm just sick of that character. I think it would be cool if she came back in a few seasons in a supporting role (playing someone completely different), but for now I welcome the cast changes.

I hope Evan Peters drops out too.

Be excited Cheyenne Jackson is joining AHS with Bomer.

hew

Droplet

Man, I wore braces to fix my overbite but consequentially a few years after I stopped wearing my retainer at night (because it hurt like hell, should have been a sign), one of my teeth shifted back so far I might end up getting them again.

Dany

Banned
~2 years.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about it. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about braces.

Whenever you meet someone, lie saying they're coming off in the next 3 months. Then keep pushing the deadline. :p

But really i've seen kids in undergrad wear braces. It ain't a thing.

scarlet

Lets not slut shame. What's wrong with having a lot of sex? It's fantastic! Having multiple sex partners in a short time frame is so so satisfying and a good ego trip. :p

It's more like, should I be proud? should I be ashamed?

Unless you want to label yourself one, no.

I told my friends and they already called me dirty whore lol

I don't wanna be a whore

DOWN

Banned

I don't wanna be a whore
It's up to you to pick what's right for you, but there's nothing inherently wrong with responsibly having a lot of sex and partners.

kJgVuCn.gif

Whenever you meet someone, lie saying they're coming off in the next 3 months. Then keep pushing the deadline. :p

But really i've seen kids in undergrad wear braces. It ain't a thing.
One of my friends dad who is 50 something wears braces.
It's not a deal breaker.

I don't wanna be a whore

Everyone has had three ice creams on one day. It's not something most people would eat every day, and it makes you question your dietary decisions, but fuck did those ice creams taste good, and there's bound to come a day you'll splurge on ice cream again because you only live once.

The ice cream is a methapor for men. Deep stuff.

It's up to you to pick what's right for you, but there's nothing inherently wrong with responsibly having a lot of sex and partners.

Is there anything inherently wrong with having irresponsible unsafe sex with lots of partners? Consensual is consensual. I don't see a reason to celebrate promiscuity half-assedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom